Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Lunaro

[DE]Megan

With the ball, I won't throw it with LMB, instead I do a melee attack. To throw it, I must use Mouse Button 4. But then, I can only do light throws with MB4. When I start holding the button for a strong throw, I also just do a light throw. Is there a way to fix this, without swtiching to default key binds?

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Update: Lunaro

Lunaro!
Fixes
•    Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes. 

Please revert this to the way it was before this update. Movement is significantly slowed down by this. Not only does this change feel kind of sluggish and "off" but imho also basically ruins a fundamental part of parkour 2.0. As for all the other updates/changes/fixes: Great Job!!

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes. 

Totally useless now.

I still think air melee was many times better than bullet jump. I don't like this one-handed piano (I've bound crouch to E and melee to left mouse button), not in the least. And now we aren't even able to gain speed with it. And no, I won't waste precious mod space for parkour mods, ever.

Edited by Bouldershoulder

14 hours ago, CaptainMorganFreeman said:

lol, lunaro. blatant Jailai knockoff, but its ok. looks hella fun anyway

not from what I here.  I hear ppl just go in with nehza and spam the ult and claim "EZ" in the chat.  Seems highly unbalanced, but that's to be expected from DE.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes. 

The movement in this game was the thing that kept me coming back to it again and again. The time I took to master the new system is something that I'm really proud of. If it's a problem for Lunaro, no worries. But I simply don't understand why it needs to be taken out of the rest of the game.

Please. Please don't take the fun out of movement.

OMG Thanks DE this is soooooo much fun! :D so will there be a way to create a team or something? Because getting put on the opposing side as the guys that are on mic with you are kinda annoying. But thank you so much for this option to normal conclaive this has breathed new life into this game for me. 

Can't wait to see what people do with this as an option.

I try lunaro to and i'm desapointing by the team making of the game. one game you can be the stronger player on the feild and next game you are weaker. Can we have something for make the team and the match more balanced pls? (like a unsee rating that increase with victory and decrease with defeat. the team could be make with the help of that value that will make the strong player fight the strong player.)

3 hours ago, Gorberus1171 said:

To me this seems like more fun than Lunaro is

Oh it was a ton of fun! Problem is it required skill and the development of skills.....

I personally feel that this generation of players are a far cry from the era of players a decade ago. People of this day and age tend to expect to have everything handed to them on a silver platter with little to no effort on their part. This mentality can be seen clearly with the community here in warframe. DE has failed on their end of it by not promoting proper developmental ladders for players, and by waiting 3 years to even attempt to start removing broken cheese from this game.

Too little, too late? I dont know. On one hand, there have been a massive amount of players who have stopped playing this game specifically because of a lack of challenge, direction, or attention given to the core elements that would make it a serious option for gaming. These recent patches addressing the cheese in this game have been some of the best patches they have released in YEARS.  On the other hand, the ease at which one merely needs to mash a button to win, draws in a group of people that reflect that concept at its core, and DE brings in money hand over fist from it.

So what we're left with, is content released in the form of a kiddy pool, and we're all forced to wear floaties while sitting in 6 inches of water.

It's really bothering :(
The third attempt...

Не удалось обновить!

Некоторые компоненты обновления не удалось скачать с наших серверов. 
Пожалуйста, перезапустите Warframe и попробуйте снова.

Обновление будет перезапущено..

5 minutes ago, Faulcun said:

Oh it was a ton of fun! Problem is it required skill and the development of skills.....

I personally feel that this generation of players are a far cry from the era of players a decade ago. People of this day and age tend to expect to have everything handed to them on a silver platter with little to no effort on their part. This mentality can be seen clearly with the community here in warframe. DE has failed on their end of it by not promoting proper developmental ladders for players, and by waiting 3 years to even attempt to start removing broken cheese from this game.

Too little, too late? I dont know. On one hand, there have been a massive amount of players who have stopped playing this game specifically because of a lack of challenge, direction, or attention given to the core elements that would make it a serious option for gaming. These recent patches addressing the cheese in this game have been some of the best patches they have released in YEARS.  On the other hand, the ease at which one merely needs to mash a button to win, draws in a group of people that reflect that concept at its core, and DE brings in money hand over fist from it.

So what we're left with, is content released in the form of a kiddy pool, and we're all forced to wear floaties while sitting in 6 inches of water.

I would agree with you, tbh im starting to drift away from the game because there isn't much challenge in it. The thing that is currently keeping me here is my desire to see what U19 has to offer

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

•    Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes. 

That is very upsetting thats all I have the patience to say about it right now...

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes. 

I really don't understand what DE is thinking. This "sudden acceleration" is a form of art - used by those who have mastered the art of moving forward.

Because Warframe is a fast-paced game, why make the game less fast-paced at all? This newfound DE ideology of slowing down the game is something that I do not understand. Warframe is special because of its fast-paced nature - it's what makes players in certain missions race each other to the end as fast as possible; it's thrilling, exhilarating.

Let me put it this way: slower-paced game = more time spent in missions = more repetition + more grind = unhappy players

I absolutely detest recent (past 6-8 months) moves by DE to slow down the game and increase the grind. Examples include:

• Inflating prices of Baro's offerings
  • Nerfing frames to the point in which grind becomes even more painful
  • Increasing resource requirements
  • Using ridiculously low drop rates in the drop tables
  • And now, slowing down the frames' movements

Ever since these moves have taken place, I've begun to play less and less because of the increasing grind. The feeling of being burnt out is not fun for players. DE, take a good look at these examples, and tell us that these changes are good for the game. As a player, I can undoubtedly say that they are not.

Edited by WolfTitan

Make lunaro sporty and fair play, and change the match dinamics, because now its just a bunch of player Beatting each other to get the ball. 

It could be good for a dinamic match ( more like an sport game mode and less stupid ):

* Player cant hit another player, just push him 1 or 2 mts and if the player pushed have the ball, he will not lose it.

* To grab the ball: - Take it when its free.-

*for better gameplay = Left click ( shoots the ball straight) holding the buttom ( more strength).-

Left curve shoot ( run buttom + left click) and more strength gives more curve,-

Right curve shoot ( run button + right click) and more strength gives more curve.-

*Another good rule could be a basketball one, like if a player stands a long time in front his ring to protect it, it will cause a penalty, and the ball will appears at the center of the field.

On 16.6.2016 at 1:58 AM, [DE]Megan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Without ball:
•    LMB - Melee strike
-Hitting a player will stagger them and force them to drop the Lunaro if they're carrying it
-Hit a player enough times in a short period and they will be knocked down
-Hitting the Lunaro will ‘charge’ it for 3 seconds and it will knock down any player it hits
•    RMB (hold) - 3m soft vortex that attracts the Lunaro
•    E - shoulder charge

With ball:
•    LMB (tap) - light throw
-Also used for lock-on pass when you see an arrow Chevron above a teammate’s head
•    LMB (hold) - strong throw (twice as powerful as tap LMB)
•    E - shoulder charge
•    Launching the Lunaro from a slide will curve your shot. Tap throw (LMB) while sliding to curve it left, hold to curve it right.
•    Bullet jumping will cause you to drop the Lunaro! 

Reveal hidden contents

•    Teams Sun and Moon (each with up to 4 players) compete for two 5-minute halves
•    Players on offense must work together to move the Lunaro towards the goal
-Throw the Lunaro with left click – tap for light throw, or hold for strong throw
-The Lunaro is dropped when bullet jumping, or after holding for 5 seconds
-Pass to teammates by tapping left click
-Teammate eligible for pass when marked by arrow chevron
•    Players on defense can stop the opposition by taking away the Lunaro
-Left click to swing at the opposing player
-Press E to perform a shoulder check
-Hold right click to attempt intercepting the Lunaro
•    If a loose Lunaro is struck it will become ‘charged’, knocking down players in its way
-A purple trail indicates if a Lunaro is ‘charged’
SCORING:

•    Shooting the Lunaro into the goal from within the opposing team’s zone nets 1 point
•    Scoring from outside the opposing team’s zone adds +1 point
•    Scoring with a ‘charged’ Lunaro adds +1 point
•    ‘Charged’ goals from outside the zone are worth 3 points total!
•    Attackers must clear the defender’s zone after they score to re-equip their Lunaro scoop

•    Other context actions will take priority over picking up Volt’s Electric Shield. This prevents accidentally picking up the Electric Shield that you placed down to protect you while you revive your fellow Tenno.

Please this for all Zip-Wires.

It is so annoying and frustrating if you want to revive a teammater, pickup excavator energy and your tenno rather jumps on the zipwire 5 meters over you.

Please make that you only target zipwires when you are actively looking at them.

Pretty please

On 16/06/2016 at 1:58 AM, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed the Maiming Strike Mod not applying Critical Damage if your slide was cancelled right before you attacked the enemy. 

This is great. It seems to have fixed the same issue with slide attacks counting as regular attacks if you didn't hold crouch, too !