Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Lunaro

[DE]Megan

First impression: Oh no. I wasn't hyped at all for any of this stuff before but now that it's here, it's exciting. And I like all of it. Especially that new armor set. Fashion is, after all, true endgame \o/

1 hour ago, Alanthier said:

All we care about is the new frame and new weapons...why bring in conclaive stuff that most of us don't even like or care about?  Seriously pvp is not balanced in this game at all.

It is not really PVP. It is sport.

ALSO, WHY ISN'T ACID SHELLS FIXED!?

Edited by --DSP--

Fix log is wrong...

massive increase in Valkyr Energy usage.

Tested over 3 Energy per second? NUTS!

I could see that if you were idle or something, but even in the thick of battle it still eats you energy. Even when the aura is minimum size the energy usage is crazy high.

I think Lunaro needs to pick a more viable hosts - I set my match making to 200 or less ping, got a horrible host and lagged quite badly. It took me 2 - 3 tries to even shoot the ball.

Also there are people complaining they can't even fire the ball - might be due to them having more then two button mouse.

Edited by xxswatelitexx

Lunaro's pretty fun, it's basically a poor man's rocket league xD One thing that bugs me though is that there's no notification that the ball has been taken from you, or if someone has @#&$-blocked you from the ball and you think you have it so you look like an idiot pretending that he's throwing the lunaro into the goal.

Ok, I appreciate the new update, but you guy have yet to change the game that we have now based on our feedback. Ever since the new passives came out, some of them have had very negative criticism for good reasons (and one still doesn't have an actual passive) and yet, there have been no word on changing them. I was hoping this update would bring changes to them, the ones that feedback has mostly determined as bad, but yet there have been no changes to them or any word to changing them. Please DE, please change some of those passives, I'm sitting there not wanting to play because Nyx's passive makes it so frustrating to play her and she's my favorite and main Warframe. I can't stress the need to change some of these newly added passives, such as Nyx's, Oberon's, or Loki's and the need to add an actual passive to Chroma. Those passives that our feedback has conceived as a bad concept all have different reasons for being bad, for example Oberon's and Loki's are useless in too many situations and Nyx's hurts her in many situations that only an Absorb Nyx benefits from this passive, while all other playstyles are hurt from it (which shouldn't happen with a passive). I'm sorry, I love you guys at DE, but it is becoming more and more frustrating when I'm hoping for a change to those passives with every new update and nothing.

Please listen DE.

Thank you.

I read everything else, yes.

Thanks for the update. Will try out as much new stuff as I've got the time.

Excited.

But Dual Heks. 

I need to play Rathuum just to see that new executioner wield two of my favorite shotguns ever.

I am terrified by how much pointless this is... This is the worst idea ever since archwings, which no one really wants to play as you can see... You tried pushing conclave down player's throats too with last tactical alert - but conclave playerbase is so tiny you cannot even find a match anymore... DE, what happened to parkour space ninjas? Parkour been replaced with wall-bunnyhopping, Arsenal looks more like SIMS character build, with Farmville section for breeding and feeding dogs... We have Aerofighters for some time now, and ever forgoten Quake-like conclave battle arenas, now this is the last straw. You came up with NBA 2k16 implemented into Warframe? I think I've had enough patience with this game, next you gonna know, we gonna be playing a Dota-like bird-view strategy. What you gonna do now, have us farm mods for throwing balls in a goal? Just, terrible... I can already see it "Swift Resourcefullness - increases the ball flying speed but lowers the aim glide and wall latch time", also both glide and latch probably taken from Batman too... Even sound effect is taken from Batman...

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes. 

Wow you guys really hate fun don't you

also after testing it in the dojo for a while im pretty sure the part about it still being possible if you have "mastered the keystrokes" is not actually true. might be a bug though.

Edited by N33DL3F15H
typo