Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Lunaro

[DE]Megan

the new gamemode is 'meh' 

checking needs a cooldown and there needs to be a notification on when you lose/gain ball

shouldnt drop the ball when you bulletjump

it's a cool idea but i'd rather play the PvE or the PvP segment more than lunaro

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Hum... sorry... Actually I think that broke the jump-kick/mid-air slide + jump as well, and that's awful. The roll+jump still works with good timing though but according to the note it might be intended.
Almost parkour 2.5, because I gonna have to learn how to move fast over again...

2 minutes ago, GracefulMoon said:

the new gamemode is 'meh' 

checking needs a cooldown and there needs to be a notification on when you lose/gain ball

shouldnt drop the ball when you bulletjump

it's a cool idea but i'd rather play the PvE or the PvP segment more than lunaro

it would also be nice if passing was bound to alt fire instead of the same button as shooting.

This game mode is extremely fun.. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I have already encountered some bugs and things that made my game.. less fun for me.. First of all a game started immediately after one finished and bugged the scoreboard so I couldn't see what team I was on... Secondly I tried to score only to have a teammate jump in front of me the last second to steal the ball and lose it.. While host migrations certainly were not as bad as when Conclave came out it sadly still exists.. I am awaiting the glorious dedicate servers DE :D

•    Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes. 

Are we going to lose air-sliding too?  Losing global mobility (particularly for slower frames) because of a developer pass related to a marginal mini-game feels pretty bad on the player side.  

Executioners
•    Executioner Dhurnam added to Level 60 and Level 85 Arenas.
    - Dhurnam wields Dual Heks and a Brokk, throws flashbang grenades and can Switch Teleport.
- When you drop him down to 25% Health he goes into a frenzy and jogs much faster. 
•    Executioner Harkonar has been equipped with a modified Buzlok that fires a single high-powered bullet, but emits a laser sight before firing to give players a chance to dodge or move out of LoS.

Dual Heks? DE Please give me these D:

7 minutes ago, OkamiMilo said:

Fix the game. Not this.... Ugh.....

Honestly I don't really even care about the game being fixed. For the most part, the bugs aren't game breaking (although that one where you clip out of the map when bullet jumping in an elevator moving up can slow things down) and sometimes bugs and sleeks can make the game more fun. I really wish they'd focus more on fleshing out existing things that people actually care about, like the lore, and events, and enemy AI/scaling. Also the war within. I want more good quests where things actually happen. Even though Lunaro is actually pretty fun, it's super laggy because of the lack of dedicated servers and its fairly buggy as well. On top of that, even if people are praising it now, It'll be just as dead as normal conclave, if not more so, within a month or so. 

Edited by N33DL3F15H
typo

Lunaro is actually really fun. The only thing that's more weird than anything is that my button to shoot is bound to one of my extra mouse buttons, i think it is 4 or 5 on my mouse? and it's not on the LMB. 

yeah. why not make the physics work different for lunaro, it wouldn't be out of place considering all warframes are just cosmetic there.

It's always a bad idea to effect the main game because of tweaking a side-game. especially one as underwhelming as lunaro.

2 minutes ago, GracefulMoon said:

yeah. why not make the physics work different for lunaro, it wouldn't be out of place considering all warframes are just cosmetic there.

It's always a bad idea to effect the main game because of tweaking a side-game. especially one as underwhelming as lunaro.

this

•    Fixed Valkyr’s Hysteria draining twice the amount of Energy as per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4nh5fs/fyi_hysteria_energy_drain_mechanics/

Sorry, i'm must be bad in English and math.

Can you expalain a bit more, there is "draining twice the amount of Energy"?

Reduction Observed drain Expected (theory) Expected (standard formula)
75% ~0.94 E/s 0.9375 E/s 3.75 E/s
30% ~7.4 E/s 7.35 E/s 10.5 E/s
-15% ~20 E/s 19.8375 E/s 17.25 E/s
-55% ~ 35 E/s 36.0375 E/s 23.25 E/s

If somebody don't get it Observed mean before and Expected (standart formula) mean now. Literally it is only became better with only maxed Blind Rage and not twice, but in 1/3 Full eff build get nerfed in ~4 times.