Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Lunaro

[DE]Megan

Fixed being able to bypass locked door on Ivara's zip line. well RIP speed running the Jordas Verdict raid, Still thank you DE for the constant updates and love for this community.

Going to try out the space Lacrosse now and see if I can finally get the Celestia Syandana.

2 minutes ago, AlfonosValeri said:

Please.....please limit the mashing of the e. Its great, its fun. But all people do is mash e. LEave it to the children to figure out how to ruin a good thing. 

Checking needs a cooldown or something. All anyone does is run to whoever has the ball and create a massive clusterfuck of e spam.

Now if only the lunaro controls would work... when I left click all I do is dash forward, even when holding the ball.

Alright, so it turns out my middle click throws the ball... the key bound to alternate fire, how is does alternate fire = left click?! Oh, and there's no charge up for the ball either, as soon as you press the key, you throw it.

TLDR: Not everyone uses the default control scheme, don't act like we do.

On a separate note, as soon as you exit the gear select screen and re-enter it, it shows only 1 of each item in each gear slot.

Edited by blobjim

44 minutes ago, franklinwilson2 said:

Lunaro WOULD be fun if a few changes were made to how it works.

1. There should be a limit to how many people can be on a team, the only really viable option is 3v3 or 4v4 because after that you can't throw the ball into the goal without 14 people running up holding down right mouse button trying to get it and then people constantly hitting you again and again till the ball goes unstable out of the goal box.

2. The unintentional passing where a teammate runs in front of you after you throw it and them immediately taking the ball.

3. And you being able to create your own teams instead of it being divided up automatically..

Other than that the game is very fun with 2-3 friends screaming at each other in teamspeak/skype trying to steal the ball from each other!

Yupppp

+rep

hopefully after "The War Within" DE will stop making content for about 3 months so they can focus on fixing their massive bug backlog so they can make their game look good because currently there are stacking and stacking minor bugs and issues. 

I tried it, and I am bothered why time was spent on Lunaro. I wish time had been spent bug-fixing or addressing balance issues. I mean, it was fun to try a match or two but it doesn't exactly have anything to keep me interested. Granted, I do not touch conclave, but I feel like there was a ton of push and "hype" to Lunaro and then when you play it it's just there.

I think you guys are doing too much at once and need to focus on projects that help fix the game's core.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes
•    Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes. 

This also includes gaining momentum when sliding in the air then double-jumping. The thing is, I don't understand why that needed to be removed. There's no unfair advantage. Parkour 2.0 was created to prevent some players having an unfair advantage due to melee weapon choices, and being pigeonholed into using certain melee weapons. However, the air-slide + double-jump combo could be performed by anyone, and it made more sense that the momentum from double-jumping would be added to slide momentum. Resetting momentum makes less sense. Granted, those maneuvers are technically both physically impossible, but the old way made more sense.

2 minutes ago, NeoRetro10K said:

This also includes gaining momentum when sliding in the air then double-jumping. The thing is, I don't understand why that needed to be removed. There's no unfair advantage. Parkour 2.0 was created to prevent some players having an unfair advantage due to melee weapon choices, and being pigeonholed into using certain melee weapons. However, the air-slide + double-jump combo could be performed by anyone, and it made more sense that the momentum from double-jumping would be added to slide momentum. Resetting momentum makes less sense. Granted, those maneuvers are technically both physically impossible, but the old way made more sense.

seriously [DE] please tell me that removing bullet jump + slide was an accident.

Hey, could you make it so that Lunaro actually gives standing for Conclave? It's a really good game, and I enjoy playing it, but it feels like there should be rewards for doing it. I think performing actions like checking or intercepting could give a certain amount of Conclave standing, and you might get a bonus amount of standing at the end if you win. Just a thought!

22 minutes ago, Uklanos said:

This is great for me.. I use Valkyr all the time unless i'm ranking up some warfram for EXP

Have you even tested the real drain? 

Because i find it hard to believe that you could miss such a obvious mess.  The drain was not reduced in the slightest on valkyrs hysteria it was actually increased by around 3 times. 

Before this update my min drain with 175% eff was 0.63 and a max drain of 0.93 energy per second. Now after this update that was said to reduce drain i actually have a max drain of over 3 energy per seconds when in hysteria. 

2 minutes ago, GhostLacuna said:

Because i find it hard to believe that you could miss such a obvious mess.  The drain was not reduced in the slightest on valkyrs hysteria it was actually increased by around 3 times. 

Before this update my min drain with 175% eff was 0.63 and a max drain of 0.93 energy per second. Now after this update that was said to reduce drain i actually have a max drain of over 3 energy per seconds when in hysteria. 

pretty sure he was being sarcastic

1 minute ago, GhostLacuna said:

In addition to quadrupling drain it also seems that they removed the effect that duration has on it 

6 minutes ago, Quantumorca1 said:

Hey, could you make it so that Lunaro actually gives standing for Conclave? It's a really good game, and I enjoy playing it, but it feels like there should be rewards for doing it. I think performing actions like checking or intercepting could give a certain amount of Conclave standing, and you might get a bonus amount of standing at the end if you win. Just a thought!

Pretty sure this is a bug. Some people have gotten standing from it and some people havent from what I've heard. (regardless of wether they won or lost)

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed Ivaras Infiltrate Augment Mod not protecting you from lasers in the Orokin Moon, Grineer, and Uranus spy mission tilesets.  

AW HELL YEAH

3 minutes ago, N33DL3F15H said:

Pretty sure this is a bug. Some people have gotten standing from it and some people havent from what I've heard. (regardless of wether they won or lost)

Well, that's good. It relieves my concern of not getting standing. I wonder what might be causing that issue, though.