Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Lunaro

[DE]Megan

Besides the problems everyone stated about melee on Lunaro, it's a lot of fun, also Steve already tweeted saying they're working on it.

Not sure if it's a bug but when in a private Lunaro match with friends the score doesn't count, I don't mind if it doesn't give me conclave points, and it shouldn't, but the game should work normallly, also it was in the alternative map, not the one of the pratice, not sure if it has any relation to the problem.

58 minutes ago, Dovahheim said:

You said "Fixed Valkyr’s Hysteria draining twice the amount of Energy" which means that it should now be halved but instead it is quadrupled. Was this the intended effect or is it a bug?

Yes.

On another note: Finished a game of Lunaro. Everyone just spent it checking into everyone else. One goal scored entire match. 300 standing out of 21000 earned. Eff this.

Also, thanks for nerfing Parkour 2.0 for literally no reason.

Edited by TheTundraTerror

Ok.. After playing 7 more matches of Lunaro I can say it's really fun.. Gotten alot better and the only thing i would like would be some sort of special glowing helmet to see who's on your team without having to check because sometimes people are just clustered around the ball.

Please DE stop w/ the Valkyr Nerfs its bad enough it was a Double drain. now its a quad.. we get it you dont want eople abusing hysteria but FFS your going to find people not even touching her if these nerfs continue! whats next? flat out removing all her abilities and replace em with ones that only play the Rickroll track?

Edited by CaelThunderwing

2 minutes ago, CaelThunderwing said:

Please DE stop w/ the Valkyr Nerfs its bad enough it was a Double drain. now its a quad.. we get it you dont want eople abusing hysteria but FFS your going to find people not even touching her if these nerfs continue! whats next? flat out removing all her abilities and replace em with ones that only play the Rickroll track?

If that happens to be [DE]Steve's idea of balanceTM then yes.

3 hours ago, Raniu said:

Thanks for caring about your community and releasing updates so often. Love you, DE <3

JZcSiz9.png

Can't wait to try out Lunaro >:D

Also,

Still no fix for J3 Jordas Golem being moveable via Elytron's Warhead and Odonata's Repel on last stage of Jordas Verdict.

maybe fixed in a year or so

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Executioners
•    Executioner Dhurnam added to Level 60 and Level 85 Arenas.
    - Dhurnam wields Dual Heks and a Brokk, throws flashbang grenades and can Switch Teleport.
- When you drop him down to 25% Health he goes into a frenzy and jogs much faster. 

So, you've added a new Executioner to the arenas.

Any chance you can add him to the automatic Codex scanning?

I can see the spot for him in the Codex, when sorted by name. But even though my Valkyr has torn his face off, he's not showing up.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes. 

Thanks for nerfing parkour again i think. I personally though it was alright the way it was. 

Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes. 

why...

Fixed being able to pass through locked doors on Ivara’s Dashwire.

oh no

7 minutes ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

why...

oh no

I hope they revert the parkour one since that was my primary source of movement. I can still somewhat do it as is but it feels so much slower now.

Edited by Volatice

With its current state lunaro is exelent game mod just 1 think you should add: When we get the ball in our hnds some soound that indicates it cus i got frustrated many times does i hold the ball and im runing to score just to see i hold nothing :D :D :D i feeld so stupid XD