Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update: Lunaro

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, b0_on said:

•    Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes. 

I'm talking about momentum from front flipping of course. Now "the movement flow" feels like someone stuffed a 10 ton ball up my arsehole and everytime i try to perform a front flip i get a heavy landing caz this is pulling me down? How about NO? How about a game mode which will die in a month will not affect me in any way, shape or form? Disable it for Lunaro if u want, stop removing movement features or clever player found game mechanics that actually required skill and allowed us to go faster than the turtle fest we currently have? 

Diversity is good thing as long as it does not affect the main game mode but apparently... Conclave, Archwing and now Lunaro has been taking up development time, resources and functionalities away from the main game.

I'm just hoping someday they realize it and bring back Warframe I once loved the most, with environment-contextual ninja parkour (most importantly, wall-running), where players' actions matter more than numbers and loopholes, instead of being more and more generic third-person shooter with abilities and various mediocre game modes.

hey so ive been running a few void missions with some friends and almost every mission a door gets stuck and will not open. this usually just seperates someone from the rest of the aquad and they're okay with waiting the rest of the mission out wherever they are but sometimes it makes the mission completely impossible. either way this is a problem and needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks, i supose...

Do we really need this?:D 
Dunno, i would prefer to pay more attention for some old broken things rather than new game mode. Especially knowing how many people play pvp..

Yeah, it is probably a good idea. But, heeey! What about archwing?:D Or usual pvp? Many other "still in progress" things? Why don`t you want to finish those first? Now we have one more pvp mode...ball throwing...okaaaay.

Open-Beta-Simulator, for real :D

Was Sooooo excited to return and play then I read... oops

The feeling I get every time I read "FIXED: ... unintended ..."

YIKES on the momentum change. the strange melee slash and sudden drop was enough of a turn off

I still can't stop doing the coptering hand gestures when playing lol and haven't played with Excalibur since it started costing energy to spin attack during an ult, wish that was "unintented"

DE please understand that after "playing" the same thing over and over some of us find joys in other smaller parts like "joy parkouring" or playing dress up and quick spinning the carousel. These hard landings and slowdowns mess up the flow of motion and are just annoying

"Small" changes to adopted physical habits can break addiction, in this context, not good for business

2 minutes ago, OfPowerOfWant said:

YIKES on the momentum change. the strange melee slash and sudden drop was enough of a turn off

I still can't stop doing the coptering hand gestures when playing lol and haven't played with Excalibur since it started costing energy to spin attack during an ult, wish that was "unintented"

DE please understand that after "playing" the same thing over and over some of us find joys in other smaller parts like "joy parkouring" or playing dress up and quick spinning the carousel. These hard landings and slowdowns mess up the flow of motion and are just annoying

"Small" changes to adopted physical habits can break addiction, in this context, not good for business

>

2 minutes ago, Vifany said:

Another useless PvP mode without any acceptable tutorial, matchmaking and balance? Nice, ty.

it's balanced, everything's balanced, there are no weapons, no abilities, no killing people, no better or worse stats. It's all for fun.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed gaining an unintended amounts of sudden velocity when rolling in perfect timing with a double jump. A Developer note here: the parkour combination is still possible and remains an effective way to maneuver and travel forward if you have mastered the keystrokes. 

Y U DO DIS 2 US é_à

16 minutes ago, OfPowerOfWant said:

....must be reeding mah mind there dude :D