Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Danielle

Well hey there Tenno! Ready to play ball? 

This megathread will be used to house any bugs / issues your encounter while playing Lunaro. Please keep the following bug report guidelines in mind prior to posting:     

• Be detailed - The more we know about the bug the easier we can identify and fix it. 
    • How did the bug occur? (What were you doing? What was happening in the match when the bug occurred?)
  • Provide screenshots and video evidence of the issue (if possible). 
  • Be respectful. Please do not use this thread to dev bash if you come across a bug. 

If you have feedback on Lunaro please post it in the dedicated megathread: 

Thanks, and good luck out there! :community: 

=====

Known bugs:

• Lunaro challenges not being completed if not host.
  • Gear wheel not saving from arsenal to mission.
  • RMB bound to fire and melee trigger preventing throwing in Lunaro.
  • Draco spawning issues. 

Hotfix: Lunaro 1

Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes

• Lunaro has been changed to 3v3 match sizes! This change from 4v4 to 3v3 is based on current pacing and controls - it will significantly help the chaos. Please note our list of feedback from you all is amazing and we'll be making changes over the next few days to address your top areas. Thank you SO much for playing LUNARO!
  • Reduced the speed of Checking in Lunaro by 6.5%
  • Added a Teshin tutorial lines for throwing curves in Lunaro.
  • Tweaked Arcata impact sounds.
  • Fixed a script error when spawning into Lunaro.
  • Fixed halftime not starting / game not ending if the Lunaro is lying still on the ground.

Hotfix: Lunaro 2

Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes

• Tweaked Teshin’s VO to prevent overlapping transmissions. 
  • Removed the FX and sound on the end of shoulder checking. 
  • Lunaro Game sessions can no longer be joined once they reach Half Time. 
  • Increased the force from which you can throw a curveball. 
  • Increased the visual glowing FX when you catch the Lunaro to better assist in indicating when you are a ball carrier.. 
  • Swapped LT and RT binds on controllers for Lunaro (RT is now throw). Only those who have the ‘Default Controls’ will notice this change. 
  • Fixed pressing X on controllers conflicting between ‘Practice Lunaro’ and ‘Play Now’.
  • Fixed players sometime loading into the wrong Lunaro level - an old development map somehow made its way in! There is only one arena at this time.
  •  Fixed Clients spawning in the sky after Half Time in Lunaro.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue with Warframe movement speed multipliers not working outside of the Conclave. The normalization of speeds for Lunaro was improperly being inherited in PvE. 
  • Fixed the search feature in the equip page of the Arsenal not functioning when first entering. Also fixed an issue with being unable to Search on controllers. 
  • Find the proper item count of equipped gear when populating the gear wheel.
  • Fixed Rescue Targets & Companions not performing parkour moves to follow the player's line of parkour. (wall run, bullet jump, etc)
  • Fixed the Second Dream opening Cinematic breaking when initiating it from the Codex. 
  • Fixed a crash when battling a Sentient. 

Edited by Haldos
Added confirmed bug.

So when someone has the lunaro it changes into many different colours...I'm not sure if it's supposed to be based off the persons energy colour or which team has it??? Aside that, the arkata is labeled as "Unranked" I'm not sure if it is supposed to have a rank of sorts 

Edited by Wolfnrun

Updating "crippled" me.

Just before the update I was doing a vault run with the Hobbled key in my gear. We finished the mission and I exited to receive the update (we waited until the red text told us we could). When I logged back in, I could see my warframe was still hobbled, so I went to my arsenal and noticed that my gear was empty, I didn't have anything equipped anymore. Despite that I'm still slowed down as if I have my hobbled key still equipped. I've tried equipping and unequipping the key, and logging in and out with out the key, nothing seems to work and all my warframes seem to super slowed because of it.

EDIT: Also, all my gear that I equipped now says it's at one when it's equipped, even though I have more in my inventory.

Edited by SolidSmoke2021

So my first problem with Lunaro is the melee spam. If your someone going for the ball then people can just spam the crap out of melee and you cant even grab the ball. Slash dash followed by a bunch of kicks. Also the melee range seems to far. Testing it with a friend I was able to hit the ball out of his hands and completely CC him from 5 meters away. I think slash dash needs to be removed and the melee range needs to be reduced. In place you could slightly slow down whoever has the ball in there hands. I mean they cant even bullet jump with the ball in hand so you could catch up quick. I was trying to have fun and be casual but people ruin it by melee spam.

Seems the Lunaro ball throwing and passing is mapped to the melee channeling button and not necessarily the fire button as instructed in practice.  This may sound like blasphemy but I've been playing for a long while without channeling even being mapped...  When I started playing, there was no mention of the channeling system/power in the tutorial or if it was covered the details and application were not memorable.

I'm more than willing to provide hardware/software specs upon request.

Edited by H8RAID

31 minutes ago, MajorDikface said:

So my lunaro controls are screwy

fire is melee and channel is fire

how 2 fix?

I dont recall doing anything it was just like that upon trying it out

Exact same problem for me.  In Lunaro, my melee and melee channel buttons are flipped.

Also, there is no indication which team you are on. 

Well, if you sit through the lobby there is one, but it's always been wrong. 

Also had a host migration just after finding the squad that left me with the squad names and a non-functional start timer/cancel button, and blocked normal PVE navigation until I re-logged.

And again. 

No pix until DE enables image posting

Edited by QQQQMkII

I'm also having the issue with the melee and channeling buttons. Additionally, Lunaro only seems to want to use my default loadout and not any of my Conclave loadouts. Outside of Lunaro, the gear wheel is empty and when I went to reequip everything, my codex scanners were gone.

Out of the 2 times I tried playing Lunaro, the timer bugged and we couldn't score.

Both times, I was in the relay and invited other players that weren't in the relay to my party. I then proceeded to go to the Conclave room and start Lunaro. Everything seems to go fine until the timer suddenly freezes and no goals register. (i'm not sure about this but it might be possible that the timer bugs after a team succeeds at scoring).

Cant get syntisis targets anymore gear is bugged. equipped a good chunk of stuff and they got reduced.

Guess ill be lunaros for a bit now

8e3ff7bfad234f63b61ee636764959a2.png

Requipped the scanner and  traps....

Edited by WASPGOD

playing 2v4 and 1v3 is not fun. shots on goal are interpreted as passes to a team mate, if they are close enough. the melee spam by players is not fun. also i've seen players doing a sort of jump dash while holding the ball. idk what that is but they are cheesing the hell out of it and rushing to the opponent's goal in no time.

Edited by kalikilic

After having done lunaro practice now other conclave buttons load me in to practice lunaro. tested with just ctc, relogging didnt help trying relaunching now.

Edit: After relaunch i tried to go straight to capture the cephalon, which took me to lunaro practice. i then tried team annihilation and was able to get in to the correct game mode (a bit buggy but that may have been unrelated: i couldnt see sun or moon logos above the enemy and once i announced that to my team my chat window got stuck and my controls became unresponsive). i then tried to go to lunaro to see if the error was gone and it was not it still took me to lunaro practice

Edited by Caobie

14 minutes ago, FoxyKabam said:

I was on the moon team

running around in orange colors instead of blue

screenshot?  What I'm confused on is I am my normal colors I chose myself when I play.  I do not change colors based on team.  Exactly what colors are changing for you?  Are you glowing that color, can you be more detailed?