Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Danielle

There seems that if you have a host migration during a mach you dont get the challengers( ej: score 4 goals in a macht) counted, i did 2 times the 4 goals, and in both games i dint get my 6k rep because of a host migration, also i dindt get any standing for those matches.

also, could we consider lag as a bug? because its almost unplayable if you have more than 100ping and 90% of the matches are unvalanced( 3 and 4 vs 1, happened to me twice)

1 minute ago, painterman said:

There seems that if you have a host migration during a mach you dont get the challengers( ej: score 4 goals in a macht) counted, i did 2 times the 4 goals, and in both games i dint get my 6k rep because of a host migration, also i dindt get any standing for those matches.

also, could we consider lag as a bug? because its almost unplayable if you have more than 100ping and 90% of the matches are unvalanced( 3 and 4 vs 1, happened to me twice)

I also noticed this in PVE - we had something like a 200 enemy extermination, and near the very end we had a host migration (had 250ms+ up until the migration) and all of our stats were lost from before the host migration (kills, XP, drops, etc.).

Lunaro goals have a massive hitbox that extends out so even if you were jump at the last second to block the ball from going in where you would have grabbed it is an instant goal... Seriously either its reverse touhou and you shrank our hit boxes so grabbing is harder, or that goal is extended outward from the hole. How can someone be a defender when even the goal doesn't work correctly? It needs to go in the hole and stay IN the hole.

I just got out of a match where no-one on either team was able to score.  Nothing registered as a goal.  Match ended with the Lunaro sitting in the sun team's goal, too deep in for anyone to reach it.

May have been the same arena as Lukinu's,  Not 100% sure, but the stones on the ground look right.

Edited by KnaveOfSwords
more detail

After lunaro update: 
I have extinguished dragon vault key effect stuck on my frames/weapons, and in game UI states that I have "hobbled dragon key equiped" i tried unequiping all gear and restarting game - problem still persists.

Upd: fixed

Spoiler

K9o9lcdGnuSj5j5kWPMIqYN2T?token=eyJhbGciYRghfjEg2sc3pgZzp5N6LLdy1?token=eyJhbGci19RuyWMgQaiSUaMyrS78jt24K?token=eyJhbGci

Edited by Lead_Codpiece

Teams were 4 vs 2

2eiqo8J.jpg,

Bringing up in-mission progress (p) showed them having 3 players to our 2, with the 6th player not being shown there at all.

Pretty sure this wasn't just a visual glitch, as they were all passing to each-other, and their 4th player scored over half of their goals.

3 hours ago, Nauti. said:

For some reason aftter the half-time I was unable to use melee  and arcata anymore. All controls OK except those

Glad that I'm not the only who encounter this bug. 

I was in on Team Moon (not sure if it means anything), and after half time, I wasn't able to do anything: can't pick up Lunaro with the arcata (even if I am standing right in front of it) and unable to check. This basically made me useless to my team, minus being a bench warmer. 

1 hour ago, OrnsteinofAnorLondo said:

Joined a game that had just ended, got softlocked and couldn't do anything but alt+F4

The same problem exists for joining a game that had just counted down to 1 for the match to begin. The UI bugs out, and you half to alt-f4 to leave. Notice you can still here the audio FX from the game I just joined.

EDIT: I should I also point out about half way through, I think the flashing of certain elements was caused by hitting shift while I was trying to see if I was actually in the game. I'm not certain though. 

Edited by Neurovi

19 hours ago, MajorDikface said:

So my lunaro controls are screwy

fire is melee and channel is fire

how 2 fix?

I dont recall doing anything it was just like that upon trying it out

Same here, LMB which is fire does nothing in Lunaro, Channeling launches the ball.

Having a lot of issues with Lunaro this last hour.

I got some suggestions so take it as constructive:

First, penalize players that leave a match with 30 minutes without entering a new match.

Second, been getting on match where is a 2 vs 4, really unfair with this bugged system.

Third, consider making a server for lunaro or quit the p2p and make avalaible for people to host a dedicate server for it (like Killing Floor).

Forth, save the conclave points if cap is reached, losing 2k points just because im not traveling every minute to Tenshin just to check what my standing is, is really stupid, (Notice: it may not give it but it discount it from the daily, a real fraud in there) make it so the points accumulate but only can buy things on my conclave title, this may be also introduced for the syndicates as well, but syndicate stading are more easy than conclave so..

Fifth, everything is so dark, i realize that is good so we can see the ball and the goal, but cant see enemies.

Six, the arrow pointing where the ball is is useless, doesnt work.

Seven, an UI that let us know we have the ball, i know this may sound dumb but sometimes i dont even know i got it when is chaos near the goal, just see everyone pressing e aiming the goal.

Eight, change the FOV, is to close of my WF that is really annoying.

Last, i joined a match that were losing 5-0 on 1:30, a great way to waste my time on that match, again, to avoid this, read the first issue, if you make that rule, dont put people on missing matches, we would not deserve to be penalized because the system decided to put us on a losing match of 5-0.

I may enjoy playing Lunaro on private session with friends, but so far, Lunaro just bring stress rather than joy, cant tolerate the lag, unbalance, joining losing matches by a great difference on little time (5-0 the first and a half minute).

As others have posted above..... Ive been connecting to games where I'm placed against 4 players. Yes. 1 vs 4. Not just once, but this has been happening pretty frequently.

Also Lunaro conclave challenges doesn't work.