Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Danielle

My friend has been having a problem with the conclave loadout and lunaro. Whenever he mouses over the lunaro area the arsenal glitches out and freezes. He's only MR 2 and also it says "NONE" in the Arcata section of the loadout if thats any help....

I was playing a Lunaro match as host and it was 1v1 (after a bunch 2 host migrations) and the player on sun side was having an issue where he could not pick up the ball at all even if he walked over it or if I threw it right at him:

GuIDCJE.jpg

tGZFKUr.jpg

BVN1y52.jpg

uWZURDr.jpg

On 19.6.2016 at 5:18 PM, Otakoma said:

After the match the opposing team had 50 goals, even though they actually scored only 2 during the game. That was unexpected, to say the least.

That happened a couple of times in our matches, we gathered we got the 50 goals because an opposing player left.

It really seems that way at least.

If you ragequit, the opposing team gets 50 goals.

Theres a bug thats getting popular I seen a post of it but it whas in players helping players section.

Ping 90+ and you can throw the lunaro at ground and hit it instantly trowing unstoppable lunaro. With 120+ you can make it unstable instantly.

Here is the thread:

People seem to abuse this now more and more so i dont think posting it here will afect that, I  hope it gets fixed somehow.

Edited by Deziderius

Here's a bug:

I use Config B (image 1) of the appearance of a load-out be my Conclave/Lunaro appearance. When there is a host migration during a match, my appearance will switch to Config A (image 2).

K1o7m43.jpg?1

3WTesMg.jpg?1

Edited by Think_Havoc

I can't seem to check (by dashing forward) after Specters of the Rail update. I have suffered update failure when I was in the process of downloading the update...twice.  

Edit: Dash works but not for mouse buttons. It is set on the default melee button (E) and can't be changed.

Edited by blackshadow616
Recent Test

Just after a goal, when you are outside defender zone, and you enter it before the goal replay, you spawn on the defender zone and Arcata isnt disabled.

This needs to be fixed asap before too much people bug use this. This litteraly ruins Lunaro.

Thanks.

Edited by VVhite_Angel

Spoiler

4f0fb19e00.jpg

Spoiler

2737964ca2.jpg

Spoiler

5ebb98190a.jpg

Spoiler

83eab55623.jpg

Spoiler

b6d525385e.jpg

I don't think we were supposed to be here. The goals didn't work, there were a number of other problems. In the last two picture is the ball resting in the opposite goal without triggering a point. Nothing special done to get here. I opened a lunaro lobby, invited a friend, match started.

If its a new arena, looks super awesome, but the non-curved in-zone threw me for a loop.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i just played Lunaro yesterday and, i discovered a glitch wich can kill the game. I know how to use it and i'm probably not the only. I don't know if i can explain it here because it could share this glitch without fixing it :/... But it let us go in the ennemy zone before the round starts. And we own a 100% chance to mark with that glitch. 
I'll wait for an answer ^^.

• 2 weeks later...

Melee dash/charge/ram (whatever it's called) does not work on re-bound keys. Only with default keybindings. This goes for both keyboard&mouse and controllers. I use F and RB (Right Bumper) and neither work. Switch back to default controls and suddenly it works again. No idea when this issue appeared since I haven't played Lunaro in a while but I can say for certain that it worked before specters of the rail.

Anyway here's a thread that points it out too.

I don't have screenshots for this, but it's rather simple to explain.

Sometimes in Lunaro dash. right click and left click stop working, dash key is not responding at all, and with right click animation is there, but there is no that glow effect nor sound, for left click there is also nothing, I am unable to check anyone and unable to even receive the ball, it passes right through. I haven't yet found out cases in which that occurs but it happens relatively often.

Edited by tyranosaurus

• 11 months later...

I can't jump in lunaro using my gamepad at all, I have to use the spacebar to jump. (Every other button works fine it's just the "A" button that's a problem.) I don't know why or how this occurred, but it's a big problem for me rip

• 1 month later...

I'm unable to move forwards at all using W. Up arrow works fine, but I also can't use my rebound C for holdcrouch to bullet jump at all. Not sure what's going on since conclave takes my rebindings just fine.

Hey LordGale, not sure if really your issue but there are specific bindings for Lunaro all the way down in the CONTROLS screen in the options, it doesn't use the same ones as the other modes.

I've been repeatedly running into an issue where I cannot move forward using W in Lunaro. I can use my arrow keys, but since I'm playing right handed, I can't use any parkour while doing so. I'm able to use W to move while I have no arcata after a goal is scored, but once I leave the zone, it's back to not moving. Not sure what's going on here.

• 7 months later...

Today I played Lunaro twice, and twice the game crashed completely, showing a bug report window. The other players have experienced the same crash just as the match ended. Nothing out of the ordinary happened during the match, the game just froze and closed adfterwards. Any challenges and standing gained were lost too.

Edited by Awkwarden

14 hours ago, Awkwarden said:

Today I played Lunaro twice, and twice the game crashed completely, showing a bug report window. The other players have experienced the same crash just as the match ended. Nothing out of the ordinary happened during the match, the game just froze and closed adfterwards. Any challenges and standing gained were lost too.

Already made a post for it with response from [DE]Saske, they're aware and it'll be fixed next hotfix (hopefully).