Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 1

[DE]Rebecca

7 hours ago, Evanescent said:

Can you please fix matches putting 1 player against 3?

And please penalize leaving matches by aborting in the middle.

And those who aborting on the end screen thus I keep losing all of my points. The host is always a Sun player, so they can abuse this if the Moon wins.

This Lunaro update introduces too much critical problems:

1.Most warframes move and sprint a lot slower in pve now. In pvp however, not effected at all.

2.Game performance issue, heavy stuttering. My FPS in a mission can drop form 150 to 30.

3.Invulnerable enemies in sortie:

<Uncapped damage resistance again>

For example:

All infested eximus units with elemental enhancement are immune to all elemental damages, receives ZERO damage.

Edited by aerosoul1337

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

P.S we have a slightly new naming format for Updates and Hotfixes as part of www.warframe.com/thepath

But why though? This just seems arbitrary, and isn't really helpful. :/

Where can I find the actual update number?

Edited by CrogenitorSeims

In Lunaro, I can't perform any action that includes the left mouse button. Passing does not work. Shooting does not work. This affects Lunaro game mode only. All other game modes are fine. All other Lunaro related controls inputs seem to work.

Additionally, Lunaro game mode does not take my button configuration into consideration. For testing purposes I tried to rebind fire to mouse button 2 and aim to mouse button 1. In Lunaro, these settings are ignored.

9 hours ago, williamsos10 said:

Lunaro will still be a check spam fest. Just remove the knockdown/stun from checking.

It's already happening. Not playing it anymore. lol was literally stuck, because some group of idiots decided it will be fun to stun someone in the oponent team so he can not move.

+ all the host migrations. DE, fix the hosting system first, then release new broken modes. 

Just want to say I love Lunaro thus far. However, there are two problems. The first problem is with how there are often players who just stand and act as goalie. I would be fine with this if it didnt completely block the goal. Maybe making the goal a bit wider or having an area arround the goal that players couldn't go in so they could still block, but it would take more skill.

The other problem is how sometimes, I will go to throw the ball, and because there is someone behind me magnetizing, the ball will go straight back to them. Sometimes its people on my team who are just holding down the attract button. As a whole, I think that the attract should not be able to be held down forever. It results in accidental team blocks. Not sure how to fix that, just thought I'd bring it up.

The volume of the end of mission music has one problem, is that it is not the same volume as the rest of the game music, and it sounds like the music is playing from headphones or small speaks lying on the desk. It has not got that volume and base. I think the music needs to be edited through an equalizer or re-exported with the correct sound settings. It is like someone compiled the music in logic(or some other music software) , and failed or forgot to edit the sound/volume controls before exporting the compiled music, I know this, because I create music myself and sometimes forget to do the final volume/equalizer adjustments before exporting the music, and sounds tinny

Edited by Cosmic_Elf

Unfortunately parkour is slowed down considerably. Tbh I don't even know why instead of speeding it, up you would slow parkour down by removing one of the most used mechanics. It's actually gotten to the point where I'm considering quitting warframe... Anyway i hope DE sees and this and this will be "unfixed" in future updates. As for all the other changes/fixes: Nice job, thanks DE.

2 minutes ago, GrooveZet said:

Each time I played Lunaro I was outnumbered 2 to 3, that means impossible to win.  

1. Game should not start till teams have equal players in it.

2. Penalties for quitters, or AI to replace them.

I can win againt 2  players vs me with no problems :) and the score will be around 20-4 for me :) :P 

12 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

neat

Impossible to play with such lag. We really need dedicated servers for Lunaro and PvP. It's game breaking.

I have logged in only to approve this. DE, please, notice that it's not a recommendation - it MUST be done.