[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix: Lunaro 1

Couldn't care less about any non-dedicated server pvp action. but the only times iv ever (and i have been playing since alpha) had a problem with my gear wheel is whenever DE decides to medd with it thanks for causeing me to have to leave a mission because i didnt know you dropped all my gear while fixeing problems i have never experienced other than the fix it self. on the other side of that would you show some indication on the wheel what hotkey does what so i dont have to re figure out again what the hot keys for it are thanks for messing with stuff that didnt need fixing. but if your looking for things that do mess with your gear wheel the simular in the relay when giving tutorial does it

11 hours ago, Aebara said:

Instead of adding stuff like lunaro, you could start working through all the things that aren't really working well with the core game-play. Things like matchmaking, the trade system, recruitment. Things like enemy scaling and how epic monumental the grind roulette has become.

Hoooooly censorship, Prodman. Way to delete half my post and leave it grammatically less sound, mods.

Well, maybe because your post is a pointless random rant since DE already said that those things are getting changes soon

11 hours ago, DEDENX said:

Can we please get a toggle on the loader to turn the music off?

it's called the mute button on your keyboard.

I feel like I'm playing a game of chess, cause its nothing but Checks!

I don't know if the internal team didn't play as rough as actual players seem to be, but even at 3 people its almost impossible to get anywhere as a Luanro carrier without getting check, and the ball stripped. Kinda makes the 5 second forced drop rather pointless. Consider making the carrier more resistant (can hold Block with Lunaro to avoid instant loss on hit), or getting rid to the 5 second overload.

The auto Passing system is still messing up CLEARs and even still its too easy to end up chucking the Lunaro into an friendly who then is totally unaware they have the Lunaro. Followed by melee spam by the opposing team. I can kinda understand why the the auto-pass system is there for controller/console players, but with a mouse it isn't that hard to aim a charged lob. And with how magnetic the Arcata is, that extra assited aimming isn't needed.

Either the Aracta needs to be less magnetic over all, (almost no point to using Block as an attracter) or the auto-passing needs to go. There is also no need for the auto-pass within about 5 to 6 meters, and it just causes problems.

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

P.S we have a slightly new naming format for Updates and Hotfixes as part of www.warframe.com/thepath

I'm old-school enough to prefer numbered iterations.  It's OSX 10.x to me, not "Mewling Kitteh" or "Death Valley" or "Chula Vista".  Likewise, I prefer the old numeric update system; it makes it so much easier to refer to updates ~ "oh, that dropped in U17.4", instead of "oh, that dropped in the game one-you know, not the last game one, but the one that came before that, that had those things in it, where they nerfed Fairy McFairyface so hard?  That one."  Yeah, no.....

Liking this update so far (y'know, THIS one, not th' OTHER one) but not a fan of the new naming convention.

• Upvote 1

Kill Auto-Pass Aim Assist! I've had at least 2 clear goal shots taken from me because ally was 3 meters away, under me (was in air), but just enough on screen for the stupid AI to think I wanted to pass to them.

• Upvote 1

Anyone else loves the game but hates the music?
I mean, sound engines and behavior overall is great, don't get me wrong. But the composition isn't good at all in Lunaro, isn't so well in the game (I find it too linear for a game in which you can spend so much time), and I have mixed feelings on the second dream music because it's great but you can't slap it any time you want for it to actually be enjoyed (that moment when you go down to the operator and then the music keeps going outside the room until you get in mission).