Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maiming slide not working on redeemer

AirlockMaster

After Lunaro update mod "Maiming strike" stopped adding critical chance bonus on slide attack to Redeemer.

Tested in Simulacrum and missions.

Mod was applying its bonus to other melee (tested orthos prime).

Edited by AirlockMaster
Clarification

No the mod is outright broke. It is only adding a total of 0.9 crit, TO EVERY WEAPON. So example before if it had 5% to would get up to 95% but now after this update its 5.9%. 

DE please fix this mod

Edit: Nope only the slide blast doesn't work. Still fix this mod, It clearly wasn't stated so they might have done it accidently

Edited by HolySpace

10 minutes ago, HolySpace said:

No the mod is outright broke. It is only adding a total of 0.9 crit, TO EVERY WEAPON. So example before if it had 5% to would get up to 95% but now after this update its 5.9%. 

DE please fix this mod

That's not actually true, just tested with Halikar, a 5% crit chance weapon, and it got constant crits on slide attacks. What weapons is it not working on for you?

4 minutes ago, Arceus255 said:

That's not actually true, just tested with Halikar, a 5% crit chance weapon, and it got constant crits on slide attacks. What weapons is it not working on for you?

Sorry I edited it. But no from the looks of it doesn't red crit till I get combos so i think whats happening is that its adding 90% (So 5%=9.5%) instead of adding to the total (5%=95%) Still doesn't make sense that the slide crit doesn't work

That or they just outright removed the crit from the redeemers charge attack. #FunIsIllegal

Edited by HolySpace