Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Livestream #8: June 19Th @ 2Pm Edt!

Could you please make it so drops are not effected by player skills and weapons? weapons and skills throwing loot underground and out of maps is not very fun

A simple question:

The official release of the game, or should we continue to do the test? I would like to have at least one good reason to continue playing and invest the money in this game. Thanks from Italy

Along with this...what happens to our Primes when its Official and all the money we've spent?  Will we lose everything? 

will be a stalkers clan ? at least a duo team D: the stalker its pretty east to kill whit 2 well as lotus says "this just got interesting" and we want genders for the frames, im latin so sorry for my English 

1. Will it be possible to customize the skin Warfreyma by modules? I have introduced, that the skin is constantly changing and it will be added different elements of decor that he really was a unique (colors not makes it unique).

2. Will we be able to collect the skin of Stalker?

3. The solar system is large, but the locations are not so much. Are will introduced another stars system, planets and different landscapes?

P.S. Sorry for the spelling, I'm Russian.

Edited by Pr0t0s
  • Upvote 1

The 10 hours alerte mission for forma was awsome, mobil defense with so many infested was really a nice balanced challenge.

Did we got a chance to see more intensive alerte mission like this one in future?

Void 3 are a nice challenge to, but a bit hard to enjoy cause of the rarity of the key.

Perhaps a system of high-alerte mission could be an good solution to give challenge to "veteran" ninja.

Sorry for this dirty english. ;)

1)What about new item as a reward from Void missions? maybe new Warframe prime?

2)What about the skins for Warframes determine their sex?

So that Warframe Nexus app you guys have got... what sort of neat things can we expect to be able to do with it once it gets more features? 

I did not know this existed until I read this comment.  Bless you my child.

Can't wait for the livestream today!

Edited by Uthanar

Will the infested get a complete overhaul in the future similar to what was brainstormed here?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/66390-enemies-overhaulrework-pics-incoming-and-wall-of-text-18th-june-infested/

How about customizable HUDs?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/45224-hud-mockup-hurr/

Do you know yet when the various warframes will be brought up to spec so that all special abilities will be effective and comparable to Vauban's?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/66416-un-official-warframe-tier-list/

Will Banshee and Vauban remain unfarmable and only obtainable from alert missions or will they get their own bosses eventually?

With the PS4 coming out with Warframe, can and will we get to connect PS4 to PC and along with that will we be able to go from PC to PS4 with the same account? Not forced to create a new account because I know ill be getting an PS4 but I am really getting it for warframe so what do you have to say?

Thanks AlexHunter1997