[DE]Rebecca

Livestream #8: June 19Th @ 2Pm Edt!

Which warframes are currently under review, what warframes are you going to look at next, and what changes to existing warframes should we expect to see in the future?

Once you implement the clan dojo resource changes will the smaller clans  get the difference if they already build a good portion of the dojo?

I know you have briefly discussed PVP, and wanting to get PVE right first and I like that.  One idea that I think would be cool would be a larger map that would support up to 8 players, two 4 person clans.  Start them each off roughly the same distance from an objective and let them race to a goal with enemies along the way to slow them down.  Once the objective is captured, it would be a race to extraction.  The objective could then be knocked out of the opposing team's hands and picked up by the other team to take to extraction if they could catch up.  Whoever extracts with the objective takes the spoils.  Maybe that doesn't fit the lore of the Tenno all working together, but it would make for some crazy fun competitions in game.  Maybe if these were setup as a simulation from the Dojo's as part of training.  Anyway, just a thought.    

We got so many rifles, pistols and melee weapons. What about shotguns? When can we have more shotguns? We haven't seen a new shotgun since... forever...

• Upvote 2

I will like to know when are you putting the reset option back... because would really like to start from 0...!

Hello, can You reveal to us, if will be added to game something from this topic?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/50088-suggestion-dojo-building-rooms-room-prices-upgrading-archievements-defense-capture-and-raid-missions-please-read-it-and-write-comment/

- Variable room prices

- New Dojo rooms and labs

- Weekly Dojo PvE defense and Clan optional Dojo PvP capture & raid missions

- Open universe

warframeattack.jpg

Edited by Maxdoney
  • Upvote 3

What do you think about the Nerf/Boost topics on the Forum?

What is your decision regarding that issue?

Can we expect better weapons in the future or just versions of the current ones with different Advantages/Disadvantages?

QUESTION:

As Per this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/55421-update-8-related-work/

Steve spoke about the scaling of clan sizes and the scaling of resource costs of making the dojo to match the clan sizes.

So my question is very simple: When can we expect to see the results of this?

My clan is chomping at the bit, waiting for this change to hit before we start working on our dojo as we are definitely Shadow sized. Just looking for an update on the status.

Some questions having, not just me want to know i think :

1. How's the gender changing work's process?

2. What do you think about a new shotgun that could reload 1 bullet each time, the real shotty?

3. Polearm is good, but how about a spear? a long weapon that focus on piercing, not slash around.

4. Any information about the next Warframe?

5. Do you have a Nyx's change on table? Or atleast some small update on her skill like exp gain from chaos's kills, etc...

6. Will we have more challenging bosses? How about a giant boss that need more than 4, or use map's stuffs to kill it?

7. Will we have a clans's merges system?

8. I just wondering if we will have Underwater's battle? Or just some underwater monster that we have to pass it somehow. I mean we have a lot of bolt weapon, it would be great to see them work in water.

Well, there r still more questions but I think this will be enough for now.

Thanks for your hard work DE.

I have a question about the Sound Design in Warframe. I've noticed that the Grineer sound very different (and much better!) in the more recent content you've released. Specifically, the new and improved Lech Kril as well as most of the Grineer in the PS4 announcement trailer seem to be using a new language that sounds far more elegant than the typical marine-speak and bestial grunts that the rest of the Grineer use. Are there any plans to update the rest of the Grineer voices in the game to use the same language? Also, is it a real (i.e. functional) language or is it just random (albeit graceful) gibberish?

this question never gets answered for some  reason  either its not important or stupid but here goes.
 any chance of having  the option unisex  warframes? like  now warframe is their own sex but what about a coutner part to it?  female  excalibur, male nyx, female frost, male  ember, etc.  thought it be cool.

Can we have a sneak peek at the new anti-matter warframe? Maybe you can show us some of the character designs Minky has come up with.

I'd really appreciate this question being answered...

In terms of content level, what are Pluto and T3 Void considered?

By content level I mean: early, mid, late, end game. I personally see it as the early subset of mid-game, but it would be nice to know what the developers say it is. It would really help with balance and difficulty discussions that come up fairly regularly.

The next question I have is...will missions other than Assassination and Mobile-Defense ever become as enticing? Right now bosses are the best for "rare" resources by a landslide(I've said it before, I'll say it, I can count on my hand the number of times I've gotten rare resources from non-boss enemies). Mobile-Defense tends to be the best affinity source in the game as well, pushing out as much as 160k affinity spread across frame and weapons(in comparison to the normal 20k at best). Not to mention these missions tend to be the only exciting modes in terms of numbers of enemies and pressure from the AI.

Edited by Ghobe

Cool a livestream I will able to see live instead of laughing to your jokes alone a week later :P

I am really excited about the PS4 coming out soon and Warframe being one of the opening titles. Could we learn more about how Warframe is going to be on PS4? Like, are we going to be able to play with the same account on both platforms (or will there be a feature to import our present account to PS4)? Is the game going to have differences between PC and PS4 version? When the PS4 come out somewhere this autumn, is Warframe going to be already at its definitive state with only fixes adding up or will it still be in beta with major updates and materials coming out (because I really like not knowing what more is going to be add)? Just tell us more about the transition to PS4, what it implicates for you. I would really like to know more about all of this.

Some players would really like more planet surface levels, I know you are already working on a Grineers outpost in a desertic-like environment, are we going to see more of these?

I did not see much of this idea going around, but could it be possible to have missions in space or that have excursions outside ships? Like at some point in a ship mission, having to overpass a reinforced door that is locked because of the ship now knowing our presence on board. It would be super cool, going out through an airlock, having to walk on the ship hull fast enough to not die suffocated, to make our way back inside through a maintenance hatch or by making our way directly through the hull with some device and be on the other side of the precedent impenetrable door to keep going with our mission.

I know you will not be able to answer all of the community questions, but it does not matter, thanks for doing this kind of community event, it is really nice.

And thanks for your work, you should call yourself Space Ninja Sensei instead of just developpers ;p

Will we ever be able to customize our Dojo colors? Just to make it a little more unique to each clan.

• Upvote 2

Livestream #8: E3 Recap + Dev Q&A!  

Who? Steve, Geoff, Scott & Rebecca!

When? June 19 @ 2 PM EDT! (find your timezone http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)

What? We will be taking some questions from this forum thread, as well as questions from the LiveStream chat. We will also be giving out 3 $50 Platinum prizes to 3 lucky viewers!

Where?  www.Twitch.tv/Warframe

Can’t wait to see you there!

Finally able to catch this one. just so it's answered i'll use the same question as many other people, new Tilesets (Meaning the grineer base camp or something brand new to go along with it.)? and any word on a new enemy faction?

PLEASE PLEASE ask one of my questions. I've been at this since day one. Love you guys : D

1. Are needed buffs coming? Like long swords and the under powered reaper prime?

2. Hows the fov bar increase coming along?

3. The game doesn't seem to utilize Quad cores effectively. It seems to only use a few cores or only 10% if that and the fps  takes a nose dive when enemy numbers start to get heavy. There's not much a performance difference between 32 and 64 as well. This really needs to be addressed.

4. Lastly, warframe and weapon mod loadouts is really needed. Switching mods with other warframes and weapons is extremely tedious.

Edited by MEsoJD

More interesting and unique game play mechanics and more diverse ability choices for Warframes is what I'm hoping for.

Edited by SmashingYourFace

^

this

Also, have you guys given any thought to creating more ways to make credits useful?

Will we see a truly new faction arise any time soon or any unique new enemies?

And have you guys taken a look at:

Mod Intensification

Faction specific map themes

Endless Exploration mode

1)Will there be anyway of getting Platinum through achievements like number of kills or number of credits earned or some other way?

2)How often you plan to release new Warframes and Planets?

How about those clan size updates? Is there any timeframe that you would hopefully like to see it released?

what if clan dojo get a chance to be invaded by grineer or corpus and force players to defend it?

Edited by Pro3Display