Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 2

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for the left mouse button spam/e spam in lunaro? cause most matches i go into i get out numbered and spamed knocked down while they score, And also please DE make it where if you go into lunaro in a squad you end up playing with them and not against them...

Edited by Kaibin

Well, my first post got deleted, since they apparently don't wanna face the truth, that they dun goofed about the Dendra Leg on Loki P with Knave skin.

YES DE, ITS STILL THERE (=-=" )

Edit: SINCE MARCH! >:I

CXCTGXi.jpg

Edited by MaidGalaxy
Edit for Edit's sake

1 minute ago, MaidGalaxy said:

Well, my first post got deleted, since they apparently don't wanna face the truth, that they dun goofed about the Dendra Leg on Loki P with Knave skin.

CXCTGXi.jpg

You sir, have a lot of friend requests.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lunaro: Hotfix 2

Fixes
•    Fixed an issue with Warframe movement speed multipliers not working outside of the Conclave. The normalization of speeds for Lunaro was improperly being inherited in PvE. 

I was hoping this would fix the issue I had with pakour being too slow after the lunaro update. Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with the parkour speed in lunaro/conclave but in pve/dojo/relais it should definitely be the way it was pre-update lunaro. Parkour outside of conclave still feels too "choppy". All the other fixes/changes, however are really nice!!

1 minute ago, Praxxor said:

Why is the redeemer silent?

Because all melee's don't have noise values to them, making them all silent. It seems this was an oversight with the Redeemer's shotgun. 

7 minutes ago, MaidGalaxy said:

Edit: SINCE MARCH! >:I

CXCTGXi.jpg

This issue will be fixed in the next major update for PC.

Thanks for reporting! 

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

**Please note: In Update Lunaro we listed an incorrect fix. Valkyr’s Hysteria was not draining twice the amount of Energy, it was actually applying efficiency mods twice. The fix should read as: Fixed Valkyr's Hysteria applying efficiency Mods twice.

t-thanks de

12 minutes ago, cob_metallica said:

i dont believe you and they still need to fix the executioner to not be on arena lvl 60.

"Executioner Dhurnam added to Level 60 and Level 85 Arenas."

Before you disbelieve me, maybe you should go look at the Lunaro update patchnotes. I have also encountered Dhurnam in the level 60 arena as well.