Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 2

[DE]Megan

"Fixed an issue with Warframe movement speed multipliers not working outside of the Conclave. The normalization of speeds for Lunaro was improperly being inherited in PvE."

Don't know what you're talking about. I still lost my momentum swing when sliding in mid-air after a bullet jump, which I then followed up with the second jump with full momentum swing. It's still messed up.

You guys need to make up your mind.

I went into the practice and was unable to throw the lunaro , I could pick up check but not throw, I did use all I could to try and release the lunaro ball but it just reached the 5 seconds and exploded out of my catch, I used the fire button as well as hitting every button after that to see if it was glitche. I would like to practice before I go on a team to see if I can do it proficiently.

1 minute ago, StealthDragoon said:

"Fixed an issue with Warframe movement speed multipliers not working outside of the Conclave. The normalization of speeds for Lunaro was improperly being inherited in PvE."

Don't know what you're talking about. I still lost my momentum swing when sliding in mid-air after a bullet jump, which I then followed up with the second jump with full momentum swing. It's still messed up.

You guys need to make up your mind.

I think that's referring to the different speeds of different warframes. For instance, Rhino is really slow and Nezha is really fast, but I'm guessing in Lunaro they are "normalized", so they'd be the same speed. What you're talking about is probably related to the last patch that did something with momentum during a bullet jump.

35 minutes ago, SkyKlaws said:

*sob-sob* still not fixed

This is the *one* thing that I definitely want to see in U19, considering the role of the Operators will be expanded somewhat.

It's been there since Second Dream launch, it's so easily replicable, and has been reported so many times, I'd go as far as to say it's an embarrassment it hasn't been fixed.

4 minutes ago, leadwolf1 said:

I went into the practice and was unable to throw the lunaro , I could pick up check but not throw, I did use all I could to try and release the lunaro ball but it just reached the 5 seconds and exploded out of my catch, I used the fire button as well as hitting every button after that to see if it was glitche. I would like to practice before I go on a team to see if I can do it proficiently.

For me it's the channeling button that throws the Lunaro. It's a very odd choice and in one of my posts I've asked for separate key bindings for Lunaro. Hopefully they will do that, or have multiple buttons launch the Lunaro, so we at least have a couple options. Separate bindings would be preferred though.

1 minute ago, Alma_Elma said:

Is there still no fix for the operator's appearance defaulting everytime we log in? You just released new (paid) appearances for them and they're pretty useless because of this bug.

Oh, is that what it was? I was wondering why my operator was bald after I added the cool new samurai hairdo. I never thought to actually check my operator in my Liset to see if anything had changed.

18 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

What...? I already own it. They removed the shoulder guards for some reason a couple patches ago and I do not understand why because they handled colors in a much better way, and you know, actually matched the skin? 

If you have the skin the you should have the shoulders, they were removing them for those of us who hadn't purchased grost not for those who had bought or might later buy the grost skin. Try making a ticket with support if your shoulders are missing.

13 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

I think that's referring to the different speeds of different warframes. For instance, Rhino is really slow and Nezha is really fast, but I'm guessing in Lunaro they are "normalized", so they'd be the same speed. What you're talking about is probably related to the last patch that did something with momentum during a bullet jump.

Don't know what you're talking about. Slowframe or Fastframe, all of them used to have a fall-down velocity momentum swing. It's gone now, pretending they fixed it.

3 minutes ago, AerinPierce said:

If you have the skin the you should have the shoulders, they were removing them for those of us who hadn't purchased grost not for those who had bought or might later buy the grost skin. Try making a ticket with support if your shoulders are missing.

Oh I see. I guess they tagged me by mistake then. I guess I will make a ticket. Thanks for your clarification. 

13 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

Oh, is that what it was? I was wondering why my operator was bald after I added the cool new samurai hairdo. I never thought to actually check my operator in my Liset to see if anything had changed.

Yeah its been going on for a week now and DE still hasn't fixed it. I mean they fixed the hair going orange when the operator manifests themselves, but not THIS for some reason.

Edited by Alma_Elma

1 hour ago, cob_metallica said:

STILL no fix for : 
EXECUTIONER DHURNAM DOESNT SPAWN ON ARENA LVL60 = no way to farm the new mod, please fix it ! 

He spawns on the lvl 85 node, you can try to beat him up there if that is your pleasure.

10 minutes ago, StealthDragoon said:

Don't know what you're talking about. Slowframe or Fastframe, all of them used to have a fall-down velocity momentum swing. It's gone now, pretending they fixed it.

That update note has nothing to do with whatever you're talking about. They said they fixed the Lunaro speed normalization applying to PvE as well. In other words, Nezha and Rhino would have the same speed in Lunaro and that was applying to PvE as well, but they fixed that. What you're talking about is a totally different thing. Perhaps there is actually an issue there, but accusing them of pretending they fixed an issue when they never claimed that is unfair, and that's what I'm calling you out on.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue with Warframe movement speed multipliers not working outside of the Conclave. The normalization of speeds for Lunaro was improperly being inherited in PvE. 

Thank you so much!!! I was dying of lack of speed.

Just to mention, ever since Lunaro dropped, there's a slight visual issue with the Lunaro sports gear.
 Only one issue, though, but it's on all the variants of the set. The right legpiece is showing that Corpus porta portal thing when that isn't part of the item. Secondly, I never knew that pets/allies could do that (well, I saw Grineer do it a little when I was helping them once, but that's all I saw of parkour by non-players, Stalker doesn't even know how to use Parkour 2.0, let alone drop anything else than Dread and 'nothing' (Molten Impact, for example, classes as 'nothing' to anyone trying to acquire an item from him) ). Other than that, I like how this update adds new cosmetics to Conclave that can be easily obtained. I look forward to when my console counterpart can acquire such things.

Side-query: Any estimated dates as for the revamped map deployment and Corrupted Heavy Gunners getting Corrupted voices?

Additional side-note: Corrupted could do with having their old lines randomly interrupting their new ones when taking damage, but that's just me.

That's pretty much all I have to say as far as I am concerned, but there's just one more thing:

When can we possibly make our own dioramas using scanned items or something* like it? Would provide something for those who've run out of things, or don't think they've got other things, to do (other than Lunaro, as an optional). Think about it, people recreating favourite moments ingame and stylizing them, like how when one retells a story, they exaggerate some points of it. Just throwing it out there.

*Refer to Lotus' little showroom where we see what new Tennogen cosmetics are walking into the battlefield, along with those fish-towers and Kavats with Lotus herself standing in the middle of it all?

Surplus note due to remembering: How's that spear/laser pike doing? Are Nekros and Inaros actually (not quite but still) brothers, according to obvious theories and similarities?

9 minutes ago, Alma_Elma said:

Yeah its been going on for a week now and DE still hasn't fixed it. I mean they fixed the hair going orange when the operator manifests themselves, but not THIS for some reason.

Okay, I had noticed the orange hair as well, but I haven't been playing much lately (just logging in), so I didn't really notice. I just thought it was a weird client issue or something.

2 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

That update note has nothing to do with whatever you're talking about. They said they fixed the Lunaro speed normalization applying to PvE as well. In other words, Nezha and Rhino would have the same speed in Lunaro and that was applying to PvE as well, but they fixed that. What you're talking about is a totally different thing. Perhaps there is actually an issue there, but accusing them of pretending they fixed an issue when they never claimed that is unfair, and that's what I'm calling you out on.

ok then, I'll just pretend this loss of speed in PVE is completely illusory. Carry on DE.

1407fc373d990596727162e55b4e43d5.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 minute ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

Okay, I had noticed the orange hair as well, but I haven't been playing much lately (just logging in), so I didn't really notice. I just thought it was a weird client issue or something.

When I logged in, my Operators customized-ness was reset to bland male, and seems to keep resetting without my consent each update. I don't know why it's happening.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

**Please note: In Update Lunaro we listed an incorrect fix. Valkyr’s Hysteria was not draining twice the amount of Energy, it was actually applying efficiency mods twice. The fix should read as: Fixed Valkyr's Hysteria applying efficiency Mods twice.

Still think the amount of energy drained is absolutely horrible... I mean, it's extreme. If you don't have duration on or efficiency, say goodbye to Hysteria. And your energy. 

1 minute ago, StealthDragoon said:

ok then, I'll just pretend this loss of speed in PVE is completely illusory. Carry on DE.

1407fc373d990596727162e55b4e43d5.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

If it is an actual bug, you should report it, but maybe next time refrain from the accusatory approach and tying it to an unrelated update note. There's a term I like to use: Constructive criticism. What you're doing is NOT constructive criticism. Calm your %$# and report the bug like a respectable human being, that's all I'm asking.

2 minutes ago, BeeOverlord said:

How about you just separate the lunaro controls from the normal ones?

Please?

I want to actually play lunaro without messing everything up in a bug-hunt?

I know, that's exactly what I was saying in an earlier post. Everyone is going to have a different control scheme, and using the channeling key for throwing the Lunaro makes no sense. If one never uses channeling and has it mapped to a weird key, it will be pretty hard to play Lunaro. They definitely need to have separate key bindings.

2 minutes ago, Rain151 said:

?id=704947148

Какого х***я у вас не проходимые миссии ??????

What? Okay, not only did you put in the image wrong so we can't see it, I really don't think anyone here can understand that language, whatever it is.