Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 2

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

What? Okay, not only did you put in the image wrong so we can't see it, I really don't think anyone here can understand that language, whatever it is.

Here's the image:

a733d9a0aa79c3a7b92b02851693abc4.png

I'm guessing he's reporting the text on the left that displays the filepath.

Just now, PookieNumnums said:

nitofrito

now all we need is a cd for shoulder checking fails and an exhaust state for spamming melee too often

Yes, absolutely need that! I was getting stun locked like crazy because all but one of the opposing players were following me around and spamming melee, keeping from from doing ANYTHING. Also, a separate button for passing would be nice. I constantly was trying to throw the ball one direction, but it would end up passing to another player instead, which is not what I wanted.

Anyone notice how the Lunaro is described as containing "ancient and unstable energy", so carrying it for more than 5 seconds causes it to explode, and bullet jumping with it causes you to drop it, but for some reason we can throw it around, bounce it off of things, and hit it as hard as we can, and not fear any repercussions? Feels a little inconsistent. I understand the gameplay reasons for making it that way, but lore-wise it doesn't make sense.

51 minutes ago, Dante123pl said:

just curious what are those grost shoulders u re talkin about?

The Grost Frost skin from the latest Tennogen batch came with it's own shoulder armor that could be used in place of Frost/Frost Prime's default shoulder armors that handled colors in a different way and matched the Grost skin. 

According to the person who first responded to me they went around removing it from people because apparently some had access to them without buying the actual skin and I think my account was tagged by mistake. I made a support ticket so whenever they get the time they'll hopefully be able to lend me a hand on the issue. 

54 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Still think the amount of energy drained is absolutely horrible... I mean, it's extreme. If you don't have duration on or efficiency, say goodbye to Hysteria. And your energy. 

Even if you do have duration and efficiency it's horrible. Hysteria is a lot more useless now.

2 hours ago, Agentawesome said:

Because all melee's don't have noise values to them, making them all silent. It seems this was an oversight with the Redeemer's shotgun. 

I guess the same logic applies to Peacemaker

All abilities are silent

14 minutes ago, AerinPierce said:

Umm I just di a great lunaro match and I completed easily both my goals for the lunaro conclave stuff for today got four goals and I got my interceptions why isn't it showing me as having gotten any progress or rewarding me properly?

I saw that too. Sometimes it wouldn't show me in the end of match results, even though I was the best player on the team.

5 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

I guess the same logic applies to Peacemaker

All abilities are silent

Yeah, the loudness is an actual stat that is given. Enemies don't actually react to sounds that you can hear, they only react to things that they are allowed to react to. Since peacemaker isn't an actual weapon, it doesn't have that noise stat. No melee weapons have a noise stat either, they are all treated as silent, so the Redeemer is also counted as silent. Don't know what's up with the sonicor though. It's technically not silent, but if the projectile doesn't actually hit an enemy, they don't react to it, so it's explosions don't alert them like they probably should. Oh well, I don't mind.

10 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

I saw that too. Sometimes it wouldn't show me in the end of match results, even though I was the best player on the team.

I guess just so upset I had an amazing game, scored 7 goals got so many interceptions at least 2 saves, probly the best game I've had so far, heck even got to the point one of their team was normally on top of me trying to keep me locked down.  Would have liked to have gotten my challenge progress cause I'm trying to finish off conclave ranking with lunaro cause so far it's fun if occasionally frustrating when I can't do anything cause I'm being body checked. Oh well I'll settle for hoping Megan or Rebecca, or someone else on the team sees this and looks into it.

2 hours ago, XtheMATTx said:

"Executioner Dhurnam added to Level 60 and Level 85 Arenas."

Before you disbelieve me, maybe you should go look at the Lunaro update patchnotes. I have also encountered Dhurnam in the level 60 arena as well.

yes it was intended to be like this but : 
- there's no Dhurnam on arena lvl 60
- only his lvl 60 version drops "Silent Battery" Not the lvl 85 version.
- on warframe forums and reddit, nobody claimed to got this mod because of this bug, you can only get it from transmutation atm. so let me disbelieve you without any doubt. After +20 run on lvl60, no Dhurman, after +20 run on lvl 85, no Silent Battery Drop so please , stop saying people are ignorant when you just are saying fake things and let us report bugs.