Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 2

[DE]Megan

IMO Conclave NEEDS to reward more base standing for completing a match. I am getting really burnt out grinding Conclave just to get a Latron skin. Conclave should offer at least 1000 to 1500 base for finishing a match, and 2000-3000 for winning.

21 minutes ago, AerinPierce said:

I guess just so upset I had an amazing game, scored 7 goals got so many interceptions at least 2 saves, probly the best game I've had so far, heck even got to the point one of their team was normally on top of me trying to keep me locked down.  Would have liked to have gotten my challenge progress cause I'm trying to finish off conclave ranking with lunaro cause so far it's fun if occasionally frustrating when I can't do anything cause I'm being body checked. Oh well I'll settle for hoping Megan or Rebecca, or someone else on the team sees this and looks into it.

Yeah, same thing was happening to me. I was pretty much the only one on my team getting points, so they were all stun-locking me.

10 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

IMO Conclave NEEDS to reward more base standing for completing a match. I am getting really burnt out grinding Conclave just to get a Latron skin. Conclave should offer at least 1000 to 1500 base for finishing a match, and 2000-3000 for winning.

I completely agree. It's taking me so long to level up in conclave. I would have to play for hours every day just to make some decent progress, but I have other games I want to play too.

Still seems to be a slight delay until you are able to fire after a roll or jump roll (after the "fix" for jump rolls). Could you please look into this?

Jump rolls just seem so wonky now.. along with delay on the ability to fire after you do them, they just don't seem the same. Could you just look into reverting the change? It feels so jarring after being used to how it acts for so long.

Also.. can you please consider NOT messing with PvE for the sake of PvP? I think we already voiced our displeasure over this before... And what is with that CONCLAVE ONLY STANCE??? Seriously? are we going that route now? ugh!

4 minutes ago, Ubermangaka said:

Am I the only one who thinks it would be great if DE made it so we could host and join specific Lunaro games so we can all hang out with our friends?

Not only would this be great for friends, but also for tournaments. If DE realllly wants to go the esports route, this really needs to happen.
Not only that, if you know of RL friends in your area that want to play, you can have a less laggy game of Lunaro!

Edited by Ace_Kayo

4 hours ago, MaidGalaxy said:

Well, my first post got deleted, since they apparently don't wanna face the truth, that they dun goofed about the Dendra Leg on Loki P with Knave skin.

YES DE, ITS STILL THERE (=-=" )

Edit: SINCE MARCH! >:I

Did you try being civil about it, or were you being a rude dude? Because that's why posts tend to get deleted, regardless if you're right about an existing problem or not.

Judging by your "since they apparently don't wanna face the truth" remark, I can easily infer why they deleted your post.

Checked the change log, but there's no mention of the Interception bug where message progress stalls and enemies stop spawning. It can be fixed if the host quits and forces a host migration but then can happen to the new host any way.

Anyone know if that's been resolved, or is it ongoing?

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lunaro: Hotfix 2

Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes
•    Tweaked Teshin’s VO to prevent overlapping transmissions. 
•    Removed the FX and sound on the end of shoulder checking. 
•    Lunaro Game sessions can no longer be joined once they reach Half Time. 
•    Increased the force from which you can throw a curveball. 
•    Increased the visual glowing FX when you catch the Lunaro to better assist in indicating when you are a ball carrier.. 
•    Swapped LT and RT binds on controllers for Lunaro (RT is now throw). Only those who have the ‘Default Controls’ will notice this change. 
•    Fixed pressing X on controllers conflicting between ‘Practice Lunaro’ and ‘Play Now’.
•    Fixed players sometime loading into the wrong Lunaro level - an old development map somehow made its way in! There is only one arena at this time.
•    Fixed Clients spawning in the sky after Half Time in Lunaro.

Changes
•    Increased size of “Lunaro” text on Launcher.
•    Swapped Vodyanoi and Yemaja nodes on Sedna to allow Kela to be more accessible to new players.
•    The Rubico is now an ‘Alarming’ type weapon. 

Fixes
•    Fixed an issue with Warframe movement speed multipliers not working outside of the Conclave. The normalization of speeds for Lunaro was improperly being inherited in PvE. 
•    Fixed the search feature in the equip page of the Arsenal not functioning when first entering. Also fixed an issue with being unable to Search on controllers. 
•    Find the proper item count of equipped gear when populating the gear wheel.
•    Fixed Rescue Targets & Companions not performing parkour moves to follow the player's line of parkour. (wall run, bullet jump, etc)
•    Fixed the Second Dream opening Cinematic breaking when initiating it from the Codex. 
•    Fixed a crash when battling a Sentient. 

**Please note: In Update Lunaro we listed an incorrect fix. Valkyr’s Hysteria was not draining twice the amount of Energy, it was actually applying efficiency mods twice. The fix should read as: Fixed Valkyr's Hysteria applying efficiency Mods twice.

Ok then DE should update the ingame drain on hysteria to show the correct value. Because right now the game lie to the players. It lists 0.63 energy per second as drain for me which is false. Its around 3.25 even with 175% efficiency. 

So even if it was a incorrect fix you should show us the true values ingame. 

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed pressing X on controllers conflicting between ‘Practice Lunaro’ and ‘Play Now’.

this has not been fixed. just had it happen to me today. Pressed x on my 360 controller to accept vote and it still went to practice. (yes i play on pc with a 360 controller...and yes i play conclave and yes i do well. not as good as i might be able to but good enough)

31 minutes ago, GhostLacuna said:

Ok then DE should update the ingame drain on hysteria to show the correct value. Because right now the game lie to the players. It lists 0.63 energy per second as drain for me which is false. Its around 3.25 even with 175% efficiency. 

So even if it was a incorrect fix you should show us the true values ingame. 

3+ energy per second sounds about right for Hysteria in comparison to other Channelled abilities like Exalted Blade, World on Fire or Peacemaker, but yeah the values should be in line with whatever the system is.