Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*RECRUITMENT CLOSED FOR NOW* Covenant of Eternals, For a Wonderful-Thriving Community! (Active Discord / 100% Research / Beautiful Emblem / Friendly Tenno!

Oakencrown

N4pZp4j.png

KMau0Mi.png

Greetings Tenno, i'm known as Evermore, and i'm here to name the next Eternals for the Covenant.

The Tenno who joined me are now with me, we're at Discord daily, befriended and helpful, you will like it here dear friends ^^

Recruitment continues at the Storm Page! join me and become, ETERNAL!!

1TVNp6V.jpg

Welcome Dear Tenno!

OdjA4Mm.jpg

Our Lore;

Spoiler

The First Eternal

The Purple Mother continued waking others up, calling them to clean the Universe of the filth, Rid the tyranny, and restore the Balance.
Cleaning the Universe was a great purge , after a long time of fighting, Covenant named it the Eternal Purge, for it has been going on ever since it started.

After leaving the last Tenno Force he joined, Evermore named the first Eternals, and invoked the Eternal Covenant for a more involving purpose. The Covenant was kept small and unofficial among the others. Despite that, Covenant accomplished great work, liberating systems one after another, but Evermore's most important work was to help the Tenno who just woke up, being an influential one, he turned it into a traditional rule whereever he joined, for him, it was a golden rule to get to know another Tenno.

The Eternal Manifestation

When the term ''Old Earth'' came to use, it became clearer that Tenno, once again must be awakened, united for a familiar, mutual purpose; Purge. 

The enemy, the filth, the to-be-destroyed with great pain, known as Grineer and Corpus, they are to be shown no mercy for they are founded guilty.
Take a good look into the deep space, you will see the biggest criminals, capturing entire systems with great grief to the habitants, Grineer shall be purged as the filths they are in the Eternal Purge.

Profit, a word too dangerous when it is said at the right place and at the right time, known for their greed for wealth, dissecting our blood, our culture, our honor, Corpus will be dealt with excrutiating pain and will be purged in the Eternal Purge.

They are among us. The poor souls of the Universe, some deserving this fate, some not, The Infected, the very reason Tenno named the Ethereal Blades for what they are, must be purged as clearly as possible in the Eternal Purge.

S2nwPrV.png

''Corpus Archives - 556''

Non-Lore version, in short, Warframe is fun but it is muuuch more fun with the right people;                            

Spoiler

I joined a lot of clans in my time of enjoying warframe whenever i could, always been told that i should create my own, i always taught i could be a good influence to others if i were to create my own community, i was always good to everyone i meet, always teaching the new players, helping them out, sharing whatever i could... i guess that's why the people i know wanted me to create the Covenant, a place of great kindredness... is that even a word..? well it is now!.. 

A place of Kindred spirits, good people, sharing daily stuff, tossing ideas, deciding on their next objective, teaching how to bake the perfect cookie in teamspeak or discord or any :D oh yes, you haven't lived till you hear an overpowered clans' warlord/warlady who is op as hell, teaching how to bake the best cookie or a cake...just.. hilarious   asdafghjk..

^This, This is one the many reasons i created the Covenant, people coming and maybe streaming together, cracking jokes and all.
If this is what you like, the stuff you just read, both lore-like and that short real paragraph :D , Then i'm telling you that this place is just the community you need.

Our kewl Emblem, in game version;

Spoiler

3IBNJu0.jpg

~~~~ Our Ranks ~~~~ (We have tests for each Rank, and higher rank means more privileges *.* )

Covenant Leader - Originally an Oath Keeper, The First Eternal is considered as the leader of the Eternals.

Oath Keeper - Handpicked by the First Eternal, Keepers pledge their souls for the Greater Good. 

Covenant Knight - Recognized by their own fellow Tenno on the field, these Tenno are very important to the Covenant. Knights are also responsible for diplomatic missions among Clans, Alliance meetings etc.

Captain - These Tenno gained respect by completing many missions outside the clan, noticed by the others, and looked upon, they gained the right to lead their own squads.

Liberator - These Tenno are known for freeing entire planets, giving the common folk their freedom back. (meaning you must ''Liberate'' every planet to gain this rank,get it? cuz you liberate them and stuff?)

Vindicator - Now recognized by their fellow Tenno, Vindicators are promising Tennos who just took the Oath are on their path to protect the Greater Good.

Recruit - New Recruits who answered the Call and has been recruited by the Covenant. These Tennos are now under the wings of The Oath Keepers and will be tested on the field.

Banished* - These Tenno are Banished from the Throne Room for a time.(Read below please ^^)

*Banished;     ZVHQJdM.jpg           

Spoiler

What is a Banished?

If a player says something, does something, awful, offensive, scams etc. i will banish that person from the Throne Room,

I will not stand idle if someone, anyone scams one of my people, i will do everything in my power to make it a living hell enough to force that person to change accounts, or make the accused reverse whatever has been done

PS; Ranks will mean something someday, they will be important in the future, much more important then they are right now, Ranks as it is, are important among the Eternals as well, they will have higher respects, and will have their own rights to create and lead Squads.

~~~~OUR CURRENT ETERNAL GARRISON~~~~                                                                                                                                                                                  (All active players) - (Will get updated regularly)

Spoiler
  • CrudShuzKong
  • CaptainMayhem
  • llBerginll
  • Nashucus
  • Axile91 - On Vacation (Inactive)
  • DasianSensation
  • GreyL0ck
  • Hydra889
  • kibbet
  • Krazorb
  • Mrlordzor
  • NAS_DESTRO
  • Naxyy
  • Oneclickdenied - MIA (Inactive)
  • orinx
  • KingMeepEmpire
  • Ovirion
  • PinkZach
  • sixstrings
  • Perfectexample
  • komle4
  • TurnNow
  • BCKILLLEM
  • cybershack_ray
  • VeXX2435
  • Dudrion
  • Lokiel
  • Khelryst
  • Aquila_X13
  • Evvers
  • failedtodiet
  • Nib105N05
  • Yarli
  • alTabWBC

~~~~*RULES* AND WHAT IS TO BE OFFERED~~~~                                                                                                                                                                                            (Please Read Thank You!)

Spoiler

Well as you might have noticed, I'm here to help, i like this game and so does my friends, and i'm trying my best to find good and kind players, create a good community, do missions, and every day, become stronger and wiser.

Now, it's a game, obviously i will not look down on you or anything like that, who am i to do that in a game, as you might have noticed, i'm far from being a player like that, i've had my experience with toxic warlords already.. :D

+ So yes, respect is something i highly value, yes it's a game and all but we are here committing ourselves to something, a place where all of us gather and have fun, so if you are carrying my banner on your shoulder, joining our Covenant, i expect you to follow me and respect all the players, you can call me boss, cap'n, chief, chieftain whatever suits you dear friend ^^

+ You must be 18+ to join the Covenant.

+ I'm offering you a pretty awesome place, all research is done, and now we're making the dojo a bit pretty(since dojos have a big chance of getting updates)  Also our own site.. buuut the site is kinda in the future :3

+ We will have classes led by me and one of our Oath Keepers, CrudShuzKong, the classes will be in duelling arenas, they will be about improving your movement, Warframes, it's Mechanics, and infos about weapons, and which ones to use. The classes will be perfect for finding your style.

+ Going journeys all together. Aww yiss, anyone needs help, someone will be sent to aid you on the journey.

+ I will take all the new Recruits for a field mission, just for some getting to know, after that the Recruit will be promoted to the next rank to be known as an official Covenant member.

+ Once you become an Eternal, you will be responsible of your own, the ones you look after on the field.

+ Make friends and earn respect and make your name.

+ Insulting is never a good choice, please don't be 'that' guy.

+ The Covenant is very noob-friendly, no one will say anything to you if you don't know that thing or this, no one will flame you here for anything.

+ I'm here to get the Lost Tenno, New Tenno, or the Veterans. Doesn't matter our 'Oath' houses Tenno from all roles and lives.

+ Covenant is a place of Kindred Souls my friends.. We do not like the people who are hot-tempered and negative as all hell.

+ My fellow Tenno, this clan is a place to call home, embark to missions with your fellow clan mates on their journey to rid the tyranny in our Universe.

+ Join our live streams, our teamspeak conversations :

Aaaaand i'm not gonna lie, a lot of clans have cookies, and i have no idea how to bake them.. but we have KEBABS! aw yiss we have Kebabs for everyone!

Here ya go guyz! lel

Spoiler

0WP1nRI.jpg

8pZG2bQ.jpg           

TO BECOME AN ETERNAL AND DESTROYER OF WORLDS;

- You could just leave your ign with a little bit of other things ofcourse but followings these will help us as well

- Tell me about yourself, (nooot mandatory)

- Tell me about your playstyle, [For example; ''i'm usually a tank'' or ''I'm an excellent support on the field!'']

- Your Age (You must be 18+ to join the Covenant)

- Do you like to fight in the Dark Sectors? Did you ever fought against another Tenno? (Again, Dark Sectors? answer will not change anything ^^ )

- Your Mastery Rank?

JOIN ME, AND TOGETHER, WE CAN PURGE THE UNCLEAN BURN THE HERETIC AND KILL THE MUTANT, FOR THE EMPER- erhm.. i mean FOR THE LOTUS!

FcAaob6.gif 

My timezone is GMT +3 but i'm always online in steam .. mostly.. you can also find CrudShuzKong , my trusty right hand

We're usually at our discord channel or teamspeak server, we use them both OOH THE LUXURY

For the Greater Good. Welcome Home Tenno, WELCOME AND SKOLL!!

4B2EzV4.jpg

Edited by -Evermore-
The Current Garrison GROWS STILL

IGN: Nib105N05

MR: 17

PLAYSTYLE: 

• Pretty versatile
  • have most of the frames
  • hates playing ev on draco
  • current favorites: Loki p, Nezha, Ember p, Mesa

Pretty tired of being in a dead/solo clan. I am pretty much playing solo and PuGs and to me that is boring. I want to play the game with some chill people and have a reason to be on every day. Not a big pvp guy on WF. Lunaro is... interesting. I have a mic and can get TS3/Discord. Would like to run keys/raids/sorites with friends/clanmates.

Edited by Nib105N05

1 hour ago, Nib105N05 said:

IGN: Nib105N05

MR: 17

PLAYSTYLE: 

• Pretty versatile
  • have most of the frames
  • hates playing ev on draco
  • current favorites: Loki p, Nezha, Ember p, Mesa

Pretty tired of being in a dead/solo clan. I am pretty much playing solo and PuGs and to me that is boring. I want to play the game with some chill people and have a reason to be on every day. Not a big pvp guy on WF. Lunaro is... interesting. I have a mic and can get TS3/Discord. Would like to run keys/raids/sorites with friends/clanmates.

Ill invite you asap!

IGN: alTabWBC

MR: 9

PLAYSTYLE:

• I am a copycat I see something that I like work and I will try to do it myself
  • Have some frames and like to rotate
  • Since I was used to beta and earlier patches playstyle can be a little "older"
  • I love to do TONS OF DAMAGE
  • I also love to troll enemies

Now about myself, like I said in the 3rd topic I started playing in beta where gorgon the best weapon in-game, than all changed and acrid was a must go weapon so I'm used to the old damage, and I'm still adjusting to this damage 2.0.
 I think of myself as a friendly person so I expect to have a lot of friends :)
 I also will bother some of you with content related questions so I apologize now if i'm being a little uninformed.

Edited by alTabWBC

IGN: Evvers

Mr: 13

Playstyle: I play what I like but am not above playing whats needed to get the job done

Honestly, I'm looking for people to play the game with and have fun. I left my old clan a few months back since it was inactive and I must say playing solo isn't much fun.

7 hours ago, Evvers said:

IGN: Evvers

Mr: 13

Playstyle: I play what I like but am not above playing whats needed to get the job done

Honestly, I'm looking for people to play the game with and have fun. I left my old clan a few months back since it was inactive and I must say playing solo isn't much fun.

1 hour ago, CountDaevas said:

IGN:CountDaevas
MR:12
Playstyle:I just love playing aggressive but i do what the party needs mostly

I am bored cuz i play alone all time and i wanna fix that thats why i am here

I will contact you asap!

Uber noob here. I was wondering if you guys are still recruiting. If so, I'm interested in joining. I absolutely love this game and how it caters to so many different play styles.

I'm usually a lone wolf, but I do like to play support/tank roles in groups. I don't excel at anything specific but I'm usually pretty good at everything.

I only have my Excaliber Warframe at the moment. I really want an Oberon and an Ash (so sexy :3(no homo)). Already working on a Nyx and Rhino.

Never done a Dark Sector, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

I'm 35 years old (don't judge meh!)

My Mastery Rank is 5 (like I said uber noob)

Willing and able to voice chat, research and help out when and where ever I can.

In game name is Aquila_X13

zKoFG48.jpg?2

6 hours ago, Aquila_X13 said:

Uber noob here. I was wondering if you guys are still recruiting. If so, I'm interested in joining. I absolutely love this game and how it caters to so many different play styles.

I'm usually a lone wolf, but I do like to play support/tank roles in groups. I don't excel at anything specific but I'm usually pretty good at everything.

I only have my Excaliber Warframe at the moment. I really want an Oberon and an Ash (so sexy :3(no homo)). Already working on a Nyx and Rhino.

Never done a Dark Sector, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

My Mastery Rank is 5 (like I said uber noob)

Willing and able to voice chat, research and help out when and where ever I can.

In game name is Aquila_X13

zKoFG48.jpg?2

brah, we'll grind with you to get more frames

Hello. I'm a new-ish player and I want to join. Age: 30, MR: 10

I dont have IGN, in game name is failedtodiet. I'm not a native English speaker. With horrible speaking and listening skills, I'd prefer not to using voice chat.
I also a casual player, good at collecting loots and running away from dangers. I soloed from the start due to afk/semi-afk. I do like excavation and survival mode in Dark Sectors but haven't tried any PVP related content yet.

Now i have more free time and I want to enjoy the game more - with friends. Hope to join you guys soon!

2 hours ago, failedtodiet said:

I dont have IGN, in game name is failedtodiet. I'm not a native English speaker. With horrible speaking and listening skills, I'd prefer not to using voice chat.
I also a casual player, good at collecting loots and running away from dangers. I soloed from the start due to afk/semi-afk. I do like excavation and survival mode in Dark Sectors but haven't tried any PVP related content yet.

Now i have more free time and I want to enjoy the game more - with friends. Hope to join you guys soon!

I will contact you as soon as i can!

Hey, pretty familiar to the game, would love to join. Been bouncing around Moon clans for a while, looking for a more personal clan.

MR:  20

Pretty versatile, own nearly every frame, open to voice chat, but I usually play with music playing.  Have yet to do a raid, blah blah blah.

My IGN is:  ThatOneConnor

2 hours ago, ThatOneConnor said:

Hey, pretty familiar to the game, would love to join. Been bouncing around Moon clans for a while, looking for a more personal clan.

MR:  20

Pretty versatile, own nearly every frame, open to voice chat, but I usually play with music playing.  Have yet to do a raid, blah blah blah.

My IGN is:  ThatOneConnor

I'll contact you ingame as soon as you return!

IGN: Yarli

Mr: 5

Playstyle: that depends on mission. Got oberon, rhino, ash, atlas and excalibur. Weak dps or weak support or just for fun play. Prefer face-to-face fights but i also dont mind sending few arrows to the knees.. :P

I do have a working mic and i'm not afraid of using it. I didn't play any of those pvps yet.. Its waaay to early for me.

27 minutes ago, Yarli said:

IGN: Yarli

Mr: 5

Playstyle: that depends on mission. Got oberon, rhino, ash, atlas and excalibur. Weak dps or weak support or just for fun play. Prefer face-to-face fights but i also dont mind sending few arrows to the knees.. :P

I do have a working mic and i'm not afraid of using it. I didn't play any of those pvps yet.. Its waaay to early for me.

I'll catch you ingame asap!

On 22.06.2016 at 1:36 AM, Aquila_X13 said:

judge you? AW HEEELL NO don't you worry dear friend, no one will judge ^^ if anything, your life experience is a lot more than the players in the Covenant :D which, in my opinion, is awesome.

Edited by -Evermore-
typo

15 hours ago, failedtodiet said:

Greetings, it is very much understandable that you wish not to join a voice chat, even for that the Covenant will provide; i teach english in real life, i'd love for you to be at voice chats, at least some of them, still it is obviously your call, you don't need to speak with voice, but if you do join, at least the rooms i'm in, i'll help you in english, Kong is pretty good in english as well ^^

---

All the invites will be in your inboxes, Welcome to the Covenant dear Tenno

7 hours ago, Yarli said:

but i also dont mind sending few arrows to the knees.. :P

DVsFGiy.jpg

I cannot join and meet the newest 4 members unfortunetly, a format was needed so i'm still downloading warframe, the Covenant has been challenged to a Lunaro match by an allied clan so nothing can stop this download!