The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*RECRUITMENT CLOSED FOR NOW* Covenant of Eternals, For a Wonderful-Thriving Community! (Active Discord / 100% Research / Beautiful Emblem / Friendly Tenno!

Oakencrown

1- IGN: Zerasosk

2- MR: 5

3- Age: 22

4- Playstyle: Best playstyle ever, reasons unknown.

5- IRL Brief: people call me Sosk.. Because of reasons. Hint: To know what are those reasons go back to 4.

PS: Others may ask how am i came to be so damn powerful, i tell them... Sosk.

Another PS: i don't need your help.. Hint: For more information about Sosk please go to 5.

Reasons for you to invite me to your clan: I've already purged and burnt each and every all disrespectful beings who got in my way, but for no cause, so i'm willing to purge and burn again but this time, FOR THE LOTUS.

Additional reasons to invite me: Sosk

IGN: DawnSomewhere

MR: 17

Playstyle: Usually fill, have most frames and willing to help anyone. Favorite frames are Frost, Trin, Ember, and Nezha

Ive been looking for a long while for an active clan of people who want to help and grow, hopefully find some kindhearted people and make some good friends

4 hours ago, Zerasosk said:

1- IGN: Zerasosk

2- MR: 5

3- Age: 22

4- Playstyle: Best playstyle ever, reasons unknown.

5- IRL Brief: people call me Sosk.. Because of reasons. Hint: To know what are those reasons go back to 4.

PS: Others may ask how am i came to be so damn powerful, i tell them... Sosk.

Another PS: i don't need your help.. Hint: For more information about Sosk please go to 5.

Reasons for you to invite me to your clan: I've already purged and burnt each and every all disrespectful beings who got in my way, but for no cause, so i'm willing to purge and burn again but this time, FOR THE LOTUS.

Additional reasons to invite me: Sosk

I see...

Welcome then!

1 hour ago, DawnSomewhere said:

IGN: DawnSomewhere

MR: 17

Playstyle: Usually fill, have most frames and willing to help anyone. Favorite frames are Frost, Trin, Ember, and Nezha

Ive been looking for a long while for an active clan of people who want to help and grow, hopefully find some kindhearted people and make some good friends

You came to the right place ^^ now go on and meet your fellow eternals

IGN: Cyberian_vs

MR: 21

Playstyle: Usually go for a Loki/Mesa/Ivara but have all frames so really don't mind playing any role

I've been playing Warframe on and off ever since it went into open beta so been through all the changes and know the game pretty well. (Minus raids, not done many of those yet) Usually not too serious and willing to help others out and just play the game for fun but also willing to go for challenging missions

IGN: Darzenis (Which literally translates to "Vegetable"...because there's someone out there who has taken the name Potato.)

MR: 10

Playstyle: I started out playing sneaky-deaky and still like to stealth my way through solo missions. I try to adapt to the situation if I go public - I use Frost for cover and some crowd control, Inaros to survive and dive into the heat to revive, Ash to search and destroy and Nekros to violat....I mean desecrate the dead bodies. Like to sharp-shoot and provide cover. I have other frames but the mentioned are my lovelies by far.

I've been in a fun clan before but sadly it went inactive so me and my partner (probably the next entry) are interested to join another for some laughs and intense plays. I have most of what I want and need from the clan and am only looking for stuff in my personal time....but you can't farm friendship like you farm credits...and potatoes. Potato is love, potato is life!

If by awful misfortune I cannot be with you, then to all of your clan I bid you:

giphy.gif

Halloo! Ekspresija here!

IGN: Ekspresija (I most definitely did not mention it already)

MR: 9

Playstyle: I play with da style. Just kidding. My playstyle is not something you can define, it's either run forward and destroy with my Valkyr, Equinox or be ssssneaky as a snake with my beloved Ivara, it depends on the mood, mission and public. Also, I like to use the very best out of warframe special skills. 

Frames: If my poor laptop would let me play with 60fps without burning my palm, I would be happy, but it's not the subject... In game my aim is to get every lady frame (Not sure about where to count in Nezha and Equinox but ehh...)  and find the best way to know how and when to use their abilities. Just a few left. No, I'm not feministtenno, male frames are cool too, especially Volt! 

Also, I'm not a huge fan of PvP yet mostly because I'm not very successfull there even in Lunaro which is a nice game. I mostly play Dark Sectors for ranking up stuff but for fun I like Moon missions, Nightmares, slowly and sneaky going through Spies, Sorties and even grinding for items in Survivals, Defense etc with fun company (solo its very boring). One thing I don't like is any kind of Mobile defense and Interception. 

So now to the subject about clan. Finally. As my fellow Tenno Darzenis already said we were in a nice, small clan with fun people but in the last few months this clan has become inactive. The lack of communication, joking about the game and other things started to suck out the fun of playing. So now the time has come when I would like to get in a nice, active, fun clan to play missions together, talk and joke in between missions, and help each other with harder missions. This game is amazing and with friendly Tennos it's even more amazing! 

8 hours ago, Cyberian_vs said:

IGN: Cyberian_vs

MR: 21

Playstyle: Usually go for a Loki/Mesa/Ivara but have all frames so really don't mind playing any role

I've been playing Warframe on and off ever since it went into open beta so been through all the changes and know the game pretty well. (Minus raids, not done many of those yet) Usually not too serious and willing to help others out and just play the game for fun but also willing to go for challenging missions

It appeared you are already part of a clan my friend, i cannot get you into the covenant without you leaving it ^^

6 hours ago, Darzenis said:

IGN: Darzenis (Which literally translates to "Vegetable"...because there's someone out there who has taken the name Potato.)

MR: 10

Playstyle: I started out playing sneaky-deaky and still like to stealth my way through solo missions. I try to adapt to the situation if I go public - I use Frost for cover and some crowd control, Inaros to survive and dive into the heat to revive, Ash to search and destroy and Nekros to violat....I mean desecrate the dead bodies. Like to sharp-shoot and provide cover. I have other frames but the mentioned are my lovelies by far.

I've been in a fun clan before but sadly it went inactive so me and my partner (probably the next entry) are interested to join another for some laughs and intense plays. I have most of what I want and need from the clan and am only looking for stuff in my personal time....but you can't farm friendship like you farm credits...and potatoes. Potato is love, potato is life!

If by awful misfortune I cannot be with you, then to all of your clan I bid you:

giphy.gif

I see, a dead clan is something that hurts :D it does happen, and you, and your partner are very much welcome here my friends, as you said it quite nicely; you cannot farm friendship.. it doesn't drop :D what i do here is to encourage players to meet each other, become friends, it's even on the clan's message of the day, that, is our goal here.

5 hours ago, Ekspresija said:

Halloo! Ekspresija here!

IGN: Ekspresija (I most definitely did not mention it already)

MR: 9

Playstyle: I play with da style. Just kidding. My playstyle is not something you can define, it's either run forward and destroy with my Valkyr, Equinox or be ssssneaky as a snake with my beloved Ivara, it depends on the mood, mission and public. Also, I like to use the very best out of warframe special skills. 

Frames: If my poor laptop would let me play with 60fps without burning my palm, I would be happy, but it's not the subject... In game my aim is to get every lady frame (Not sure about where to count in Nezha and Equinox but ehh...)  and find the best way to know how and when to use their abilities. Just a few left. No, I'm not feministtenno, male frames are cool too, especially Volt! 

Also, I'm not a huge fan of PvP yet mostly because I'm not very successfull there even in Lunaro which is a nice game. I mostly play Dark Sectors for ranking up stuff but for fun I like Moon missions, Nightmares, slowly and sneaky going through Spies, Sorties and even grinding for items in Survivals, Defense etc with fun company (solo its very boring). One thing I don't like is any kind of Mobile defense and Interception. 

So now to the subject about clan. Finally. As my fellow Tenno Darzenis already said we were in a nice, small clan with fun people but in the last few months this clan has become inactive. The lack of communication, joking about the game and other things started to suck out the fun of playing. So now the time has come when I would like to get in a nice, active, fun clan to play missions together, talk and joke in between missions, and help each other with harder missions. This game is amazing and with friendly Tennos it's even more amazing! 

Ahah i comletely agree, this thing is quite fun, especially with the right people, you'll like it here.. as i mentioned in a previous reply, some players took a break due to the recent updates, a lot of the community are just waiting for the 3rd part of War Within to be shipped, then they'll be back, we obviosly still have a lot of active players, usually around 15-20 in our most active hours..

Anyways, welcome dear friends!

Edited by -Evermore-

Hey!

IGN: Rezeh

MR: 8

About myself: I used to play a couple of years ago, slowly getting back into warframe (whats up with this vaulted prime stuff! Got loads of old stuff sitting around worth some top $$!) Looking for a friendly, active guild to chill and play with :)

Playstyle: Ash Bladestorm (loln00b), Loki sneaky stealth style and a bit of frost for defense every now and then! I don't really have that many frames yet sadly.

Look forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers

28 minutes ago, Cyberian_vs said:

One man shadow clan lol, just staying in in case you were full :) Left it now.

i see :D welcome ^^

18 minutes ago, Rezeh said:

Hey!

IGN: Rezeh

MR: 8

About myself: I used to play a couple of years ago, slowly getting back into warframe (whats up with this vaulted prime stuff! Got loads of old stuff sitting around worth some top $$!) Looking for a friendly, active guild to chill and play with :)

Playstyle: Ash Bladestorm (loln00b), Loki sneaky stealth style and a bit of frost for defense every now and then! I don't really have that many frames yet sadly.

Look forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers

N00B GİT GUD.. nah nah jkjk :3 you will like it here don't you worry.

Welcome! now go on and meet your fellow eternals ^^

Yo. 

IGN: Voidcontrol.

MR: 7.  Will be MR 8 shortly.

About Self: I use the nickname Void for the majority of my games that I've played to which Warframe I've played off and on since 2013, currently in my third year of University which means deadlines take priority over games so I may go dark for a few weeks occasionally. I generally prefer smaller groups of people to run with in games as more isn't always better or merrier. Never been in a clan before, I've always been a solo player / pickup group runner.

Playstyle: Anything really, I currently run with Ember and Trinity as my main frames of choice, Frost will be added to my collection in a couple days. Which means I should be a decent all rounder after he's finished building. I run a typical glass cannon ember which means I don't pay attention to my hp on her too much... bad things sometimes happen. Trinity play is standard spamming vampire, link and blessing when needed, nothing bad happens when I run solo I assure you.

Just looking for a reasonably friendly fun group of consistent decent players to run with, getting tired of the random groups and such.

Currently in game for a while yet, usually leave my game running to receive messages and check alerts so PM me at will.  

Later.

Void

IGN: Akinbird

MR: Eternal (no pun intended) MR13, too lazy to play with new weapons

Playstyle: Volt-man, that bad boy's been my first loved warframe. Then came Trinity and Banshee, but in the end - everything goes round and now I'm shelling out again on that sexy Arrester helmet for my now-Primed favourite. In teamplay generally prefer support roles such as healer (because I suck at WF, but don't tell anyone), like to oversee my teammates' health when playing as Trinity and really proud of myself when able to save the aforementioned folks in a clutch moment with a successful Blessing. Also EV's, EV's for days. But hey, fetch me and see for yourself.

About me: Been playing Warframe since its earliest days. Actively playing since U7 with frequent burnout brakes, been in Beta and have a Lato Vandal to prove it. I'm an elitist and generally a $&*^ when talking to people, but that's only my opinion for some reason. Leaving my previous clan because from thriving community it turned into piles upon piles of dumb newbies (newbies aren't necessarily dumb, ours were though), corpses of prominent members and one MusicGames (the only fairly active vet left). So desicion was made and I decided to seek my fortune elsewhere. All in all, I just liked your emblem, but upon closer examination I also enjoyed the description.

One thing to note: when I'm going for a burnout break I rarely tell anything to anyone, but it's never more than 30 days and you can always hit me up on Steam, I log into my account almost daily. Unless I'm out of town, of course.

Why would you need me? I dunno, personally I always wanted a personal $&*^ on the leash. And that's not a sex joke.

6 hours ago, Akinbird said:

IGN: Akinbird

MR: Eternal (no pun intended) MR13, too lazy to play with new weapons

Playstyle: Volt-man, that bad boy's been my first loved warframe. Then came Trinity and Banshee, but in the end - everything goes round and now I'm shelling out again on that sexy Arrester helmet for my now-Primed favourite. In teamplay generally prefer support roles such as healer (because I suck at WF, but don't tell anyone), like to oversee my teammates' health when playing as Trinity and really proud of myself when able to save the aforementioned folks in a clutch moment with a successful Blessing. Also EV's, EV's for days. But hey, fetch me and see for yourself.

About me: Been playing Warframe since its earliest days. Actively playing since U7 with frequent burnout brakes, been in Beta and have a Lato Vandal to prove it. I'm an elitist and generally a $&*^ when talking to people, but that's only my opinion for some reason. Leaving my previous clan because from thriving community it turned into piles upon piles of dumb newbies (newbies aren't necessarily dumb, ours were though), corpses of prominent members and one MusicGames (the only fairly active vet left). So desicion was made and I decided to seek my fortune elsewhere. All in all, I just liked your emblem, but upon closer examination I also enjoyed the description.

One thing to note: when I'm going for a burnout break I rarely tell anything to anyone, but it's never more than 30 days and you can always hit me up on Steam, I log into my account almost daily. Unless I'm out of town, of course.

Why would you need me? I dunno, personally I always wanted a personal $&*^ on the leash. And that's not a sex joke.

I see.. volt was my first character as well, and my all time favorite to this day

As everyone, you too are welcome here Akinbird, but i must warn you, if you are indeed a player like you said, Elitist and (whatever that word is it's covered) you might not feel that ''thriving community of nice players'' vibe here, here players are kind and helpful, i always encourage people to talk to each other, befriends each other, just be kind to your fellow eternals and you will like it here ^^

Welcome to the Covenant

27 minutes ago, -Evermore- said:

i must warn you, if you are indeed a player like you said, Elitist and (whatever that word is it's covered) you might not feel that ''thriving community of nice players'' vibe here, here players are kind and helpful, i always encourage people to talk to each other, befriends each other, just be kind to your fellow eternals and you will like it here ^^

Welcome to the Covenant

My elitism mainly concerns my most prized possession - Lato Vandal. That was more of an unrecognized joke than anything else.

Anyway. Cheers, boss, from now on I'm at your disposal.

Edited by Akinbird

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen

IGN: Suller47

MR:6

Playstyle: I am a new player not a complete noob I am familiar with the main concepts of the game but not the intricacy's. I have 3 frames atm working on my 4th frost as we speak. Playing my rhino mostly atm i usually enjoy tank or dps roles but can do support if there is need.

About myself: Been playing mostly solo on warframe (and most other multiplayer games) but I think its time to change my lone wolf ways and join a pack :). Im not a fan of team speak (havent even tried discord) but am willing to change if the community is good and from the looks of it this one looks very promising.   

9 hours ago, fielddb said:

IGN: fielddb

MR:5

Playstyle:  I've been playing solo for a long time now and want to join a group to progress through the game a bit quicker/ easier

I see, you are welcome here my friend, but it appears you are already in a clan ^^

IGN: AmazingDux

MR: 2

Playstyle - I got no idea what im doing, just started playing the game hoping to get someone to give me a hand and point me in the right dirrection, so I tought what would be beter then finding a good clan.

1 hour ago, AmazingDux said:

IGN: AmazingDux

MR: 2

Playstyle - I got no idea what im doing, just started playing the game hoping to get someone to give me a hand and point me in the right dirrection, so I tought what would be beter then finding a good clan.

You will find the help you're looking for here my friend, welcome

IGN: Helofrad

MR:12

Playstyle:

• Pretty versatile with my frames
  • Love shotguns
  • Still slide attack thinking it'll propel me across the room

Honestly I'm just looking for a relatively small clan that's active, my current one's dead with the exception of me and one other, just looking for new friends and dank memes.