Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kestrel Animation

BladeFade

Kestrel has the same animation as the glaive and it looks kinda wierd. I mean when the player throws it, and when he blocks, just doesen't suit a bomarang. And maybe also change where it is placed, i think it would be better if it was at your back like the dual knives! Please give me your thoughts!

Thanks!

I love my Kestrel to bits and I agree it shouldn't be on the wrist it looks odd and tacky, plus it doesn't fold all the damn time so it's constantly clipping, not usually a bother for me but I know it is for others, the throwing animation should be more of a over hand throw instead of a under hand throw other then that it's fine

I love my Kestrel to bits and I agree it shouldn't be on the wrist it looks odd and tacky, plus it doesn't fold all the damn time so it's constantly clipping, not usually a bother for me but I know it is for others, the throwing animation should be more of a over hand throw instead of a under hand throw other then that it's fine

Yes, they SHOULD fix this in the new update, im glad i finally get replies, I've been waiting since 17 of june... -.-

• 4 weeks later...

Oh yes, so very much ...

*bump*

You know what though, I say keep it under the arm, but have it capable of folding in half at the middle so it's actually flush to the arm, and have it snap back to its normal state when you need it.

Other than that, the throwing animation definitely needs work. Either have the throw be overhand or to the side holding the tip.

Actually, it does fold in the middle - unless you're in the Dojo, where that doesn't work for some reason or another - but it's still double the width of Mag's arm, for example.

So, making Kestrel rigid and sheathing it on your lower back (like Fang and others) would IMO be a much better choice.

Edited by Bibliothekar