The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Return of Dark Sectors

(XBOX)BroadsideMobsta

DE have completely forgot about clan and dojos. He said it was on thetop of their priority list. We need an update on clan ASAP we are bored of getting stronger for the sole propose of just being strong we want to try our strength aginst other tenno well expericed in the art of war. something of strategy and make alliance of use other than a tab in chat.

I expect DE to make major changes on clan/dojo system. We need the synergy and interaction with other players to keep WF ALWAYS fresh and different. 

I have to agree to bring BACK THE Rails or just some type of communication from DE.    I built my clan solely on preparing for rails on and the pvp it was so cool.  I participated on a rail conflict and thought it was the amazing and was hooked.   Built a clan based on rail conflict then to get it stripped away.   I said ok they got something planned.  But now just no word since the armstice or communication on what's going on.   With all that being said I love the game will continue to play it.   I bet DE has such a huge workload.  There so many subjects suggestions on all the forums and they offer so much content AND FOR FREE.  I see Triple AAA games can't put the amount of content that warframe has with half a billion dollar budget cough cough destiny lol.  Fight on tenno fight on. 

Edited by (XB1)TG Cruzado
Grammar

Dark sector can be transformed into something great....  They said competitive but cooperative was there goal....  In my opinion take out the moba aspect bcoz warframe isn't made for that.... Make it strictly a clan vs  clan or alliance vs alliance thing but all outsiders to participate by running sabotage or defense missions which give the supporting clan advantages....... Do not just give ownership of node as a reward but a badge also that indicates your number of victories... Limit parties to 4v4 and emphasis the importance of abilities like bringing a tank or healer.... To wrap things up rely on mmorpg  elements not  moba  elements 

2 hours ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Dark sector can be transformed into something great....  They said competitive but cooperative was there goal....  In my opinion take out the moba aspect bcoz warframe isn't made for that.... Make it strictly a clan vs  clan or alliance vs alliance thing but all outsiders to participate by running sabotage or defense missions which give the supporting clan advantages....... Do not just give ownership of node as a reward but a badge also that indicates your number of victories... Limit parties to 4v4 and emphasis the importance of abilities like bringing a tank or healer.... To wrap things up rely on mmorpg  elements not  moba  elements 

I disagree with the notion of attacks giving bonuses to whichever alliance you support. It seems easily exploitable.

Aside from what I've read thus far, all three sides had their own experiences and point of views regarding Solar Rail conflicts. The "debating" that has transpired between PC, Xbox, and PS4 has revealed no real solution to the main conflict.

This article was written to show that, " A community exists that is here, just to see the return of solar rails." - BroadsideMobsta

I thank all of you who have pitched in their ideas, thoughts, and opinions on this matter. Some of us may object to some of those ideals, but in the underlining truth, you are showing your support to solar rails.

we can all come to a compromise, one that unites our ideas and hopes towards a polished product that can be the new Solar rails. A new system that will have checks and balances. We have read the complaints of people, maybe now DE could view us as a think tank. An entity that does not want monetary sustenance, but attention, a mere post answering our dilemma. 

On 6/21/2016 at 0:00 AM, HellDevil said:

Why couldewnt we make the soler rail conflict liked a mobile defnse or a costume defnse misson. With a hint of tower build defense?

Thats kind of what they were like though. A team went through and hacked into parts of the rail and assulted them step by step, like moving up a tower.