Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 3

[DE]Megan

Lunaro: Hotfix 3

Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes

• Returned Shield Recharge Delay to 10 seconds in Conclave.
  • You can now be knocked down during a roll/dodge. 
  • Removed the stagger effect from the Arcata in Lunaro - it'll now take multiple swings landed to stun an opponent.
  • Improved teammate visibility from across the Lunaro field.
  • Tweaked numerous sounds related to the Lunaro.
  • Tweaked half-time Teshin VO.  
  • Fixed Lunaro Challenges not working for Clients.
  • Fixed the Lunaro to knock you in the direction it’s travelling instead of a random direction. 
  • Fixed shoulder charge attacks not hitting the Lunaro when charging around floor/wall objects.
  • Potential fix for idle Arcata spin not playing sometimes.
  • Fixed punches and kicks missing the Lunaro in certain situations.
  • Fixed standing kick attacks not hitting anything if the player stands still.
  • Fixed Clients not seeing knockdowns from angry Lunaros. 
  • Fixed being able to knock away the ball in the same attack that you knocked it loose.
  • Fixed minor cause where you were able to hit players when you shouldn't have been able to.

Changes

• Improved matchmaking using world-position estimates; we hope this will accelerate squad searches and help you find hosts with less lag. Please note that we're testing considerable improvements to this system that we expect to deploy early next week; thank you for your patience!
  • Fixed the drop rate of Silent Battery from Executioner Dhurnam in Level 85 Rathuum.
  • Gear items will now cap out at their max stack size in the gear wheel.
  • Removed unreleased Stances from rewards and inventories. We are working on a script to remove these non-functional items from inventories. **Please note we may alter the plan pending the release of the Update which renders these mods functional.

Fixes

• Fixed Executioner Dhurnam not spawning in level 60 Rathuum. 
  • Fixed the EMP Aura Mod missing from the Codex.
  • Fixed the Edo Prime Armor not sitting correctly on Frost/Frost Prime. 
  • Fixed the Arcata appearing as an ‘Unranked’ weapon in the Arsenal. 
  • Fixed various translation errors. 
Edited by [DE]Megan
added clarification to unreleased stance removal

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Removed unreleased Stances from rewards and inventories. Please note we are working on a script to remove these non-functional items from inventories. Soon, Tenno…..

Am I going to be compensated in any way for this?

Or will that 5,000,000 credits I blew on transmutation go to waste?

• Removed unreleased Stances from rewards and inventories. Please note we are working on a script to remove these non-functional items from inventories. Soon, Tenno…..

Will we receive anything in place of these? I got mine from weekly conclave rewards, so I feel like I'm missing a reward I should have earned.

Edit: I still have the Shadow Harvest stance in my inventory.

Edited by Galactoast

1 minute ago, Momo93 said:

They will completely forget about it in a few weeks anyway.

Most likely.

I'm still waiting on the new Map and Companions. Probably a few more months until we get told that it's going to be replaced with Tenno Pinball.

Just now, Nitresco said:

Am I going to be compensated in any way for this?

Or will that 5,000,000 credits I blew on transmutation go to waste?

Ya really... This is the first time they are removing them instead of just disabling (or lowering stats) of mods that aren't ready .. isn't it? Really surprised.... This is a big deal :/

Losing momentum from the second jump after sliding is still present and not fixed. Will it be fixed soon? It's discouraged me from really doing any double jumping now when sliding (it mainly seems to happen when you quick slide and then do a double jump afterwards that you lose momentum. Doing a bullet jump and then jumping after remains unaffected from my view).

Edited by YellowVolt

Megan I understand tgdm talked over the formatting with you, and I have to say thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you, so much quicker to feed this to the subreddit now. <3 from a moderator.

Edited by TheDarkStarChimaera