Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 3

[DE]Megan

20 minutes ago, NearoC said:

Nothing related to the new primed mod? Does that mean it's gonna stay as is then (which I'm fine with, just wanna know one way or another)

In their defense, the mod wasn't supposed to be released.

19 minutes ago, Nitresco said:

Am I going to be compensated in any way for this?

Or will that 5,000,000 credits I blew on transmutation go to waste?

Please note we may alter the plan pending the release of the Update which renders these mods functional.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes

• You can now be knocked down during a roll/dodge. 

1. Is this in both regular Conclave and Lunaro?

2. If it is also in regular Conclave, WHY? I really can't think of a justification for nerfing a timing-based evasion. It was an actual counterplay for certain tactics other than just "keep distance/run away."

It could make sense in Lunaro due to the unstable Lunaro's ability to knock players down, but I don't feel it is a good idea in Conclave.

2 minutes ago, mblaze_88 said:

Equipping only the Left Riv Elite-Guard leg on Valkyr makes it appear on her right leg too :/

inversely, previewing these armor sets when you haven't bought them is one at a time, not both. Maybe the functions got reversed somehow?

3 minutes ago, XtheMATTx said:

why would you waste that much on clearly unintended mods?

In the past, transmuting a "clearly unintended mod" did not mean you would lose it. In most scenarios, you were allowed to keep it.

I believe one of the Glaive stances functioned incorrectly for a while for the few people that had gotten it, but they still allowed said players to keep it.

21 minutes ago, DesuTronic said:

If they remove that there would be no way to easily stop your opponent, And if you cant easily stop your opponent most evenly matched games games will be 50 points instead of 10

I said "FIX", not remove...

Now you can spam it and make it so that the opponent stays on the ground... This needs to be fixed. I thought about adding a kind of stamina "bar" for checking. 

32 minutes ago, TonyEvans said:

Most likely.

I'm still waiting on the new Map and Companions. Probably a few more months until we get told that it's going to be replaced with Tenno Pinball.

Map and companions... you mean the new tile set and the kavats ? Well if you tried to look at the devstream they stated the kavats will come in the next update which is in "a couple weeks" and the new tileset is supposed to come for the "war within" update which is after the tennocon (9 july)

39 minutes ago, NearoC said:

Nothing related to the new primed mod? Does that mean it's gonna stay as is then (which I'm fine with, just wanna know one way or another)

Currently no discussions on changing it at this time. Who knows what the future holds.

Uh what about the Issues with the Emote wheel and Operator constantly resetting to default? its rather annoying to not express myself through my Operator or handshake a buddy :(

Edited by LunaHeartnet

3 minutes ago, LunaHeartnet said:

Uh what about the Issues with the Emote wheel and Operator constantly resetting to default constantly? its rather annoying to not express myself through my Operator or handshake a buddy :(

If you are using Geforce Experience, I found whenever you optimise your game it will reset the gear/emotes. IDK about operator, have not checked that. Think it has to do with Geforce changing the config file for the settings (idk exactly how it works, though that is likely) and I think the gear/emote/operator might be saved in there also (need someone to confirm).

Edited by MrPyrotheNarwhal

6 minutes ago, MrPyrotheNarwhal said:

If you are using Geforce Experience, I found whenever you optimise your game it will reset the gear/emotes. IDK about operator, have not checked that. Think it has to do with Geforce changing the config file for the settings (idk exactly how it works, though that is likely) and I think the gear/emote/operator might be saved in there also (need someone to confirm).

i can confirm this i had to disable my geforce optimizing just to get it to stop doing this, it can also change many of your other settings to default as well