Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 3

[DE]Megan

On 6/17/2016 at 6:23 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Please note we may alter the plan pending the release of the Update which renders these mods functional.

If you do decide to remove the unfinished stances from our inventories, can we get Vengeful Revenant as compensation?

Edited by Aeromancer

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed minor cause where you were able to hit players when you shouldn't have been able to.

What about the thing with teammates amoeba-ing on you taking the ball from you in the form of a "pass" when they're behind you when you try to throw the ball forward? Because as long as that's still going on the more functional name for Lunaro is pls-get-off-me-no-not-like-this-bro ._.

53 minutes ago, Nitresco said:

Or will that 5,000,000 credits I blew on transmutation go to waste?

the only Credits that would go to waste would be the ones that you spent that got the unreleased item.
all the rest were not wasted, you got what you paid for.

Okay the first mission I ran (Nitain exterminate) was the worst. The absolute worst matchmaking I've ever, EVER experienced.

It took between 6 and 30 seconds to open a door.

I couldn't hack or call an elevator. Then two minutes later when we'd eventually gotten further, it threw me into the hack.

The guy was in NZ as am I. He never said where or on what connection type, but geographical location SHOULDN'T override the ping limit.

If the next mission is like this, I'm gonna have to solo everything from now on.

Just to sum it up: UTTERLY TOTALLY COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE.

1 minute ago, ACorpse said:

Okay the first mission I ran (Nitain exterminate) was the worst. The absolute worst matchmaking I've ever, EVER experienced.

It took between 6 and 30 seconds to open a door.

I couldn't hack or call an elevator. Then two minutes later when we'd eventually gotten further, it threw me into the hack.

The guy was in NZ as am I. He never said where or on what connection type, but geographical location SHOULDN'T override the ping limit.

If the next mission is like this, I'm gonna have to solo everything from now on.

Just to sum it up: UTTERLY TOTALLY COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE.

You're playing a free to play game, and DE is doing their best to help with hosting issues. Things happen, move on.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Removed the stagger effect from the Arcata in Lunaro - it'll now take multiple swings landed to stun an opponent.

Now every single melee attack knocks you down. GG for now. Was having fun, but this is worse than the hit stun we had previously. 

44 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Please note we may alter the plan pending the release of the Update which renders these mods functional.

I can understand why, but I'd just like to say that I'd like you to consider the number and fusion level of these mods when they come back.

Killing infested as Inaros now results in video driver has stopped responding.

Attempting to complete the lvl 100-220 Catalyst alert and every time mulitple infested die, my driver stops responding.

GeForce GT 545, Nvidia driver 368.39.

28 minutes ago, Wolfnrun said:

I have many times...including the volt megathread...mainly 

I'm not gonna search your post history just for that. If you want something it helps to actually say it instead of just screaming "WERE WAITING" and "I already told you what I want" at the sky. You had time to post about how many times you posted about what you want, but not enough to tell us what you want? SMH

Edited by AXCrusnik

E spam is at a all time high cant even get up after someone hits you and keeps down untill someone makes a point, and yes you can put someone on the ground for the whole game because you can't get up.

plz fix and remove 

You can now be knocked down during a roll/dodge. 

34 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

I'm not gonna search your post history just for that. If you want something it helps to actually say it instead of just screaming "WERE WAITING" and "I already told you what I want" at the sky. You had time to post about how many times you posted about what you want, but not enough to tell us what you want? SMH

Well I didn't ask you to do anything...eh, whatever 

Edited by Wolfnrun

56 minutes ago, theghostclaw said:

E spam is at a all time high cant even get up after someone hits you and keeps down untill someone makes a point, and yes you can put someone on the ground for the whole game because you can't get up.

plz fix and remove 

•  

Doesn't need to be removed, just a cooldown, but the fact that you don't get staggered helps a lot, today I was playing with someone who said to the team "I'm a checker lol", the next game I was against him, his team lost 14-3 or something like that because he wasn't helping at all and the checks isn't as bad now.

But I still want some kind of cooldown, also you shouldn't need to get up after a point is scored, this guy in particular was coming to knock us down on the meantime and I'm sure I lost a second getting up to take the ball.

Edit: Just got in another game, people can make it impossible to get up with well timed checks, pretty anoying, really.

Edited by Naschtok

3 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

Please nerf checking in Lunaro!!! It's so annoying... 

Did you read the notes at all?

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lunaro: Hotfix 3

Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes

• Removed the stagger effect from the Arcata in Lunaro - it'll now take multiple swings landed to stun an opponent.

EDIT: My apologies, just played a match, it's total BS. Seriously DE FIX THAT. I have been LOVING Lunaro so far but I literally cannot play it now. Everyone is just spamming E even more than before. It's ridiculous.

Edited by DJ_SkruLoose