Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 3

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, TonyEvans said:

Myriads of things that need fixing and updating, but DE is working on a conclave game?

The fixes and updates will come in the next part of U19, you'd know by now if you could read before asking

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lunaro: Hotfix 3

Fixes

• Fixed the Edo Prime Armor not sitting correctly on Frost/Frost Prime. 

Good stuff thanks for the fixes! On the Topic of Frost and armour not sitting on him properly there is still no fix for Targis Prime armour clipping through Frost's legs!
The Targris prime's metal wires cut into his shins really deep :/

Should have added something like knockdown resist on the goal area (the gold floor) for the respective team so enemy's hulk smasher wont be able to takedown people trying to guard their goal, srsly spammed lunaro match and there always some people raping the one who acts as goalkeeper making them unable to move at all (apparently shoulder smash thingy knocks you down despite you have already knocked down, some people spammed it on the goalkeeper to prevent them defending their goal).

I had to pin them down with their own way sometimes, lunaro should have been a conclave that is not supposed to hurt each other except trying to take the ball, but some people really have a high rate 1st class bloodthirst

There seems to be a bug in conclave where if it's waiting for players, if the host leaves, it automatically starts the match. I've had it where I'm waiting for a game of Lunaro, there's two on Sun and 1 on Moon. The guy on Moon was host and he left, so the match started with 2 people on Sun and none on Moon. Also, another issue I witnessed. There were 3 on my team and two on another. Another guy then joined, and instead of putting him on the other team like it should have (so it would be 3v3), it put him on my team, so it was 4v2. Let's just say it was a slaughter and by the end, both opponents left, which is understandable. Seriously, the matchmaking REALLY needs to be fixed. I'm liking the changes to checking in Lunaro, and for the most part it's quite fun, but the matchmaking needs a fix pronto.

Also, I was trying to join some void missions earlier to farm for ducats, and 3 times in a row someone got disconnected from the squad. One time we were loading in and 2 people were just missing, just completely missing with no warning. I'd like to also mention that none of those times was I the host AND they were all different squads with different hosts, so there's no way it was my internet that was the issue (not that it would have been), and it's unlikely that it was just a coincidence as I've never had that happen before. Please have a look at this as well as it's quite annoying. Thanks!

Seems like a generally nice update/hotfix.Thanks for your hard work DE.  I'm excited to test the new matchmaking, although I do have some issues with this hotfix: 

1. Why would you allow being knocked during a roll/dodge? Seems somewhat counter-productive.

2. Overall parkour still has not been sped to the way it was pre-update lunaro. The loss of momentum on the second jump and the air-roll is still a huge issue for me. I do think it is acceptable in Conclave/Lunaro (although i would welcome the idea of being slightly faster in PVP) but in PVE/Dojo/Relais parkour definitely needs to sped up again.

12 hours ago, Xarias52 said:

Pls DE

Add matchmaking when a team is premade, for play a team premade vs team premade.

Or add a button for switch team, and a spectator mode.

Again. Please DE, make the matchmaking viable....

I know there are plans to impliment punishments for people that ragequit conlaive matches, but can we also make sure the people that stay actually get rep for the match when it's finished?  Have had several games where the other team all ragequit, while we then have to wait out the timer all to end up with no conclaive rep gained at the end of the match.  Also, some kind of fix for the e spamming can't come soon enough.....So. Much. E Spam.  What's that? You don't have the ball? We're nowhere near the ball?  Ah but you have the most points scored, gonna sit on you and mash e like a lil *@##$.

1 hour ago, TheHun7er said:

LOL you can now instant knock down/get knocked down by pressing "E" once... WTF even worse then it was before 

Agree with that, what happen to the stagger?  Also now you can get knocked down while rolling/dodging, that was the whole point of it was to dodge. 

Thanks for the work on Matchmaking... It has been _REALLY_ pissing me off lately with all the host-disconnects, migration, dropped connections before a queue having to requeue and whatnot...   

Still hoping for an additional option to "Make me host by default since I have a awesome internet connection" instead of having to play "friends only".

Regarding Lunaro : Remove the fricken knowdown. Or reduce the melee swings to just the dash with a cooldown. Lunaro is just a melee spam fest.. It's ruining it for everyone when 1 guy decides to stunlock somebody else. Permanent knockdown is horrible.