Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 3

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for Fatal teleport... still doesn't work:

These only fix for the HOST (and not 100%), Fatal Teleport still fails quite often as a client.

It isn't even really fixed for the host.

If the enemy moves fast enough, it will fail all the time.

For example: it will work on a standing charger, but will fail on a running charger.

Another thing is it doesn't work against non-humanoid for nikana.

Still broken AF - with those physics and host based matchmaking Lunaro is a joke. You can Perma-stunlock someone by just RMB+E and charging them over and over,host can score annother goal before previous goal "replay" finishes, w/o leaving clear zone. I haven't feel so frustrated by a game since very long time. Lunaro on paper is very fun game mode, in reality its just a very sad, dark joke.

This is really Ridiculous right now! say i go into a game and I'm in a 2 v 1, I'm by myself and I'm playing against 2 other people. I get stun locked by 1 player who just spams "Check-hits" and the other player is free to score all he wants, then i cant even leave the game because the "esc menu" closes when i get hit by the "Check-hit", I can barely play a fair game anymore. Even when the game is fair e.g 3 v 3 , one of the enemy players just stun locks you with the "Check-hit" that now do Knockdown so its not even down to skill anymore, its just a matter of who spams Check-hits on the other player first! Could you please revert the Check-hits to what they were, when it was just a matter of losing the ball and a stagger because right now being knocked down onto the floor for an entire game where i cant even leave, move or play the game is unfair, in my opinion the game mode is no longer viable anymore. 

Matchmaking is improved, still would like to be able to join and host, so me and friends can have our own games of Lunaro instead of being limited to randoms all the time. Would work for Conclave as well.

Edited by Ubermangaka

8 minutes ago, Ubermangaka said:

Matchmaking is improved, still would like to be able to join and host, so me and friends can have our own games of Lunaro instead of being limited to randoms all the time. Would work for Conclave as well.

Like when you start a game on invite only mode or friends only mode?

21 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Currently no discussions on changing it at this time. Who knows what the future holds.

Can it at LEAST have it's mod drain reduced by 2 then? Costing 2 more capacity over regular pressure point for literally 0% in stats seems counter intuitive.

23 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • You can now be knocked down during a roll/dodge. 

Goddamnit.

This makes it even worse, despite the change to the swatting.

The gameplay was fine. All we needed was an anti griefer fix. That's as simple as "If knocked down twice in rapid succession, you turn transparent, are unable to interact with the ball, nor be knocked down for X seconds." (2 seconds, my suggestion.)

Edited by Aurentus

DE, please, FIX YOUR GAME! Lunaro checking is out of control and OP, and speed normalization is absolutely NOT fixed. I keep getting into matches where other players are literally able to run and bullet jump faster than I can. It's annoying and makes it unfair. I just lost a match where we had 3 and they had 2, and the only reason was one of the players was playing Nezha and for whatever reason could move almost twice as fast as me, no matter what I did. It's completely unfair and makes the game extremely frustrating to play. I have limited time on my hands and I'm tired of wasting my time with this because people are allowed to "cheat" by just picking a faster warframe or exploiting bugs in the movement system to get speed boosts or whatever. I'm sick and tired of it. Please, fix it.

Too many people are complaining about Lunaro at the moment. It just came out people, the time to *@##$ about it is when it isn't fixed/improved within a few months (or 6, or a year, or a year and a ha- *COUGH COUGH ARCHWING*)

As Phoeniix said, there are certainly still issues about warframe speed, but once those are ACTUALLY fixed and Lunaro is balanced, I think it will turn out to be the best thing the conclave has ever had to offer.

Edited by TheGunSlanger

On 18-6-2016 at 0:09 AM, DesuTronic said:

They did, did you not read the post?

Removed the stagger effect from the Arcata in Lunaro

gets knocked down gets hit multiple times while being knocked down gets knocked down again etc etc etc so stagger effect is removed.

doesnt look like it :/

3 hours ago, DJ_SkruLoose said:

Can it at LEAST have it's mod drain reduced by 2 then? Costing 2 more capacity over regular pressure point for literally 0% in stats seems counter intuitive.

That would at least bring it in line with how the other "nerfed" Primed mod (Pistol Gambit) works.

Super stocked about Primed pressure point, I was like "DE FINALLY ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!"

Until I noticed that at rank 7 it was the same as a rank 5 normal... no other primed mod had decreased returns. Why no love for the melee? Ya dont need to balance it by making it 25% less strong. Should be the full 220%...

Dont get me wrong, I'm still glad its here, and 45% is better than nothing i guess. It just feels like a classic DE move to give me what I want at the same time as disappointing me with it. *sighs and walks off with my new shiny mod uncertain how I feel about it*

PS: Better not think of taking it away though :/

On 6/17/2016 at 6:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Improved matchmaking using world-position estimates; we hope this will accelerate squad searches and help you find hosts with less lag. Please note that we're testing considerable improvements to this system that we expect to deploy early next week; thank you for your patience!

So I won't be getting anymore friends from Lebanon? That's sad, I liked my across-the-atlantic friends.

In other news, I got a friend from Lebanon through matchmaking awhile ago.

Please Nerf The Shoulder Charge In Lunaro It Can Be Spammed And Currently Its Worse Than The Check Spam, And I May Need To Test It But The Kicks And Such As Well From Pressing E Might Needs Some Sort Of Nerf.

4 hours ago, unmog said:

Super stocked about Primed pressure point, I was like "DE FINALLY ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!"

Until I noticed that at rank 7 it was the same as a rank 5 normal... no other primed mod had decreased returns. Why no love for the melee? Ya dont need to balance it by making it 25% less strong. Should be the full 220%...

Dont get me wrong, I'm still glad its here, and 45% is better than nothing i guess. It just feels like a classic DE move to give me what I want at the same time as disappointing me with it. *sighs and walks off with my new shiny mod uncertain how I feel about it*

PS: Better not think of taking it away though :/

Actually one of the pistol mods is not the same as the base mod. There may be others but I know this is not the first time a primed mod has been tuned down from the original.