The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You RNG and DE !!

Chromatrescu

After many moons and many hunts , until one day , i came up with 5 guys , they are A , B , Z , P , S [ their name have been secured ] , we did Law Of Retribution just for credtis then ...

• A rare container at round 1 : 30' Credit Booster 
  • A rare container at round 2 : Before Puzzle Room : 30' EXP booster 
  • A rare container at round 2 : During Puzzle Room : 60' EXP booster
  • A rare container at round 3 : Before Vay Hek's Area : 30' Credit Booster

After we defeating Vay Hek ... this just happens : 

Spoiler

I'm just speechless after seeing this , then crying , thank you DE and RNG for making my day ! <3 <3 Thank you so much !!!

Good grabs in Rare containers. I need to find them more in regular missions and such. I wonder how they will be affected when the star map blows up?

By the way....your post would have been better with a pic instead of video. Especially since you hid it. 

Keep enjoying the game and giving praise to RNGijoe- it's a real Canadian trip, eh?

Cheers

So you basically thank DE for making a horrible system that randomly rewards you instead of giving you stuff when you actually deserve it?

Please reconsider your way of thinking. Nevertheless, congratulations.

Edited by Genoscythe

7 minutes ago, Genoscythe said:

So you basically thank DE for making a horrible system that randomly rewards you instead of giving you stuff when you actually deserve it?

Go be negative somewhere else.

5 minutes ago, Genoscythe said:

The system doesn't not "randomly reward" you. It gives you a reward every time you deserve one. But it never promised to always give you exactly what you are looking for.

Also I don't see what's so special about the OP's reward, though it's a good thing he/she is happy :)

6 minutes ago, Genoscythe said:

Please don't personal attacking someone

And thanks for your congratulation !

I do think , and it is depends on RNG or their rewarding systems , i'm just share my luckiest time so i can celebrate it with other Tenno

16 minutes ago, Genoscythe said:

lol like DE made rng system, rng is literally in every mmo loot based game. take your toxicity elsewhere 

15 minutes ago, Noctile said:

lol like DE made rng system, rng is literally in every mmo loot based game. take your toxicity elsewhere 

It's not about the implementation of RNG system. It's about how it's implemented.

50 minutes ago, LittleRiot.Teemo said:

Please don't personal attacking someone

And thanks for your congratulation !

I do think , and it is depends on RNG or their rewarding systems , i'm just share my luckiest time so i can celebrate it with other Tenno

I did not intend to personally attack you, sorry.