Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anavi_Ivy's Art Archive [In search of Mandachord, Volt Prime fanart, +doodles]

Anavi_Ivy

12 hours ago, heskaroid said:

So you add in flat colors,then...?

I draw stick figure, define it and draw details. Then I add flat colors and go nuts with shading... It will be easier to understand once I post speedpaint

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

5 hours ago, Flareux said:

Waiting O_O Waiting...... speedpaint link soonTM

Great work. Really really like it :D

Thank you :D
Right now I am trying to pack it up in a video 25-30 mins long max and to don't speed it up too much that you can actually see the process and that you don't get photosensitive epilepsy attack while watching it (since whole process took like 7 hours, without background and it will be a bit of challenging to fit it into 30 mins)

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

Just little update about speedpaint:
Background remains to be done(yay), meanwhile I tried to pack up all the clips that I recorded until now and its lenght is like 1hour and 20mins.. Which is not good, but I am working on that to pack it up in 40min clip if possible (at least, I would feel better to publish it in that lenght, noone seriously watches 1-hour-long speedpaint)
~Anavi_Ivy

*drum rolls*
Well this was fun, I never expected it will turn out like this for first time.
Edit: I will re-upload speedpaint later. I have taken it down because of copyright reasons  and I will also try to cut it shorter!

warframe___familiar_rays_by_anavi_ivy-da

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

I think that my hand is dead. God, I have no idea if I will manage to finish this on time...
Also, I have no idea how to draw Sentients. I missed like half of the stuff on their concept TT_TT

2lm5m49.jpg

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

1 minute ago, heskaroid said:

Upvoted because of a concu- I mean battalyst.

I don't even know. I messed up my reference photos and I caught myself using conculyst reference and then battalyst reference. I may as well say that I created concu-battalyst

Just now, Anavi_Ivy said:

I don't even know. I messed up my reference photos and I caught myself using conculyst reference and then battalyst reference. I may as well say that I created concu-battalyst

It's possible for a battalyst to equip a conculyst's weapons.