Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 4

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, LilyLincesa said:

That's part of what they want, they want the operator to be neutral/androgynous. I think largely so that no one can try to claim one way or the other that they are meant to be X this or that due to one setting being more available or more obvious than the others. I don't think they are going to change that anytime soon. That, and with how young the Operators are implied to be, their bodies wouldn't have a ton of differentiation at that point anyway. 

I meant .. even (teenage) childs have Young female faces (if they are female) .. i can not see any female Detail in the whole face ..  And i cant wear Long hair on a guy ^^

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

Question: What happens to the players that already got Primed Fury and sold it? Can they re-obtain it? I know this is a minority, (That I am not part of) but it is still a problem for the people who did sell it.

Thanks for the fixes, My operator is still a quick-balding young man though.

Edited by PoisonHD

2 minutes ago, kkinnison said:

Check the groin area of inaros

See, this is where you're wrong. Due to not having cup holders in the game, Inaros in a desperate attempt to have a place to place his coffee prime he sacrificed his crotch for a cup holder. #Neverforget #CupholderU19

Edited by Novatico

Just now, WaRsHooTer666 said:

you can still hit the ball

the Ball carrier is not the only relevant Player in a Sport.

preventing other Players from achieving tasks they may want to complete is also important. long immunities (in a fast paced game, remember?) make doing so very ineffective.
only one Player can have the Ball, but all 3 Enemy Players are trying to do the same thing you are, and it's your job to prevent them from doing so.

tl;dr - immunities that last for up to a second achieve the same result, without reducing the Skill Ceiling.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • You will now be immune to damage and staggers for 2 seconds after being knocked down, but can still have the Lunaro knocked out of your Arcata.  
  • Increased immunity from staggers after being staggered from 4 to 5 seconds in Lunaro.

Wonderful. <3

Still a bug with matchmaking though: here.

Just now, taiiat said:

the Ball carrier is not the only relevant Player in a Sport.

preventing other Players from achieving tasks they may want to complete is also important. long immunities (in a fast paced game, remember?) make doing so very ineffective.
only one Player can have the Ball, but all 3 Enemy Players are trying to do the same thing you are, and it's your job to prevent them from doing so.

tl;dr - immunities that last for up to a second achieve the same result, without reducing the Skill Ceiling.

Yeah the problem is when a non ballhandler is getting checked  ... and this did not do that much of a change quite honestly.

Should do something about the 3v1 match-ups in Lunaro.

It's all fun playing 3 v 2 until your teammate decides that he just can't take it anymore and leaves you against three opponents - one or two of which just non-stop knock you down.

34 minutes ago, Schrodingers_Bodybag said:

Point and laugh at the people who made spam accounts for primed fury.

Then make cupcakes from their tears. 

I'd rather point and laugh at the doofuses that went and sold theirs I know of a few who did sell it and now they are screwed out of it.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed interrupted animations playing again a second time in Lunaro.

This has always been happening, out of Lunaro I mean, when trying to melee attack and getting knocked down.

Even when one gets downed in the middle of a roll dodge the Warframe keeps sliding away slowly in the same direction making it difficult for allies to revive him, and after the Warframe is revived he does the roll dodge again.

Can we have a fix for this already? xD

50 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

This is something I just thought of.

I saw a guy say he was willing to sell his. I told him that would be unwise... looks like I was right.

Simply said, they sold it because they didnt need it. It is their item their responsibility to do whatever they want with their primed fury before the update if they sold it.... too bad i'd say since it was their decision to sell it in the first place not DE's it may be messed up but i think they should not get another one since they already sold theirs which was their decision. If they were to get one i'd say it is unfair for the others since then technicly they have gotten 2 primed fury's then....