Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Hotfix: Lunaro 4

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lunaro: Hotfix 4

 

Changes

  • Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts. 

I understand that many players will tend to create multiple accounts to do some exploits related to this mod, which is also a bannable offense to Terms of Use of Warframe. But I remember seeing some players attempting to sell the mod. What if they wanted to sell it  because they were the first ones to get it and wanted to make some platinum out of it? Does that mean they just lost the mod forever? Or do you plan to integrate it in the game through other ways of acquisition, such as Baro Ki teer... etc 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

очень очень плохо что нельзя передавать ярость прайм это супер плохо 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts. 

To all those people who sold it for a huge amount of plats with the intention of "buying it back when it's cheaper":

snj4oPK.png

Edited by TheTundraTerror
formatting
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tymerc said:

You gotta love how super advanced space ninjas have trouble getting up.

innuendo detected

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, mrrobotto67 said:

Yeah the problem is when a non ballhandler is getting checked  ... and this did not do that much of a change quite honestly.

Agreed. Having being checked for 3 secs is ridiculous, being checked constantly because it's easier to do that then attempt to play the ball just ruins it. Think about the foul principle in fast paced games like basketball etc. If you were allowed to foul the oppo team off the ball, it wouldn't make for a great spectacle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kidkilla said:

Agreed. Having being checked for 3 secs is ridiculous, being checked constantly because it's easier to do that then attempt to play the ball just ruins it. Think about the foul principle in fast paced games like basketball etc. If you were allowed to foul the oppo team off the ball, it wouldn't make for a great spectacle 

To me this is the mode where stamina actually makes sense, and also how about just being able to fight through the check instead of losing the Lunaro by a hit instantly ... maybe i have played a lot of sports games and i am looking for way to much from this game mode but still ... the inmmunity is not an efficient solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BRad_Skirata said:

innuendo detected

What? How? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dante123pl said:

and still nothing for Volt

please tell me you are not done with the reworks.

I know! taking a while! 

Edited by Wolfnrun
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ExaltedBlaze said:

I understand that many players will tend to create multiple accounts to do some exploits related to this mod, which is also a bannable offense to Terms of Use of Warframe. But I remember seeing some players attempting to sell the mod. What if they wanted to sell it  because they were the first ones to get it and wanted to make some platinum out of it? Does that mean they just lost the mod forever? Or do you plan to integrate it in the game through other ways of acquisition, such as Baro Ki teer... etc 

probably lost the mod forever....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -cS-dalonico said:

the primed fury change is absurd. someone will create an acc to w8 for 200 days? 

The change is fine. You weren't going to make bank off of a login reward of all things anyways. 

Now to those who sold theirs and locked themselves out of it I suppose Support could help them if they agree to have the platinum and/or anything they bought with it removed in exchange for getting their mod back. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tks for the hotfix.

 

BUT, PLEASE : Could you make a distinction between passing and shooting ? So when a player is alone in frotn of the cage and he pulls, he will not make the pass to an ally just behind him. Let we use 2 boutons for this 2 actions : mouse left for passing and mouse button 3 for shooting.

Edited by karibiki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This didn't change much for Lunaro. People still beat the hell out of you the whole game just to annoy you. 
A cooldown/limit on melee would've been better. 

Edited by Luneth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Luneth said:

This didn't change much for Lunaro. People still beat the hell out of you the whole game just to annoy you. 
A cooldown/limit on melee would've been better. 

i agree, something you thing first after using easly, if it has couldown people will think when is best to use it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cob_metallica said:

What will you do about those who bought / sold their primed fury mod? 
PS: i'm 12 days left from getting mine so i didnt bought or sold any primed fury but i'd like to know if you'll do something about because that means some people might never have primed fury then.

If you bought or sold the mod that was your choice not their fault that it happened

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

I meant .. even (teenage) childs have Young female faces (if they are female) .. i can not see any female Detail in the whole face ..  And i cant wear Long hair on a guy ^^

 

There are a good mix of masculine and feminine faces, it depends on the hair honestly. they need more variety that look decent.....I love DE but oh god their hair making is....frankly miserable. But i'd give the faces another good look, I've seen a lot of really cute operators across the spectrum of fem-andr-masc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, certainly the devs can do as they see fit in the game. But it would have been nice to know Primed Fury and Primed Vigor won't be tradeable, say 200 days ago. I just planned on buying Primed Vigor for 1000 or 2000 plat or whatever it cost once it became available. But now, to accumulate 300 login days...that'll probably be another 2 years or more for me.

Definitely feel bad for anyone who sold Primed Fury already and planned on buying it back.

I get the idea of wanting to avoid abuse from multiple accounts, but I seriously doubt anyone is that motivated to login to multiple accounts every single day just to get a mod to sell many months from now. If they are, they really should find something better to do with their time...life's out there and it's passing them by.

Cheers.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay I take that back, the Lunaro change is actually pretty good lol. 

FX6XCjp.gif

(it's not naming and shaming if I bleep their name out right?)

  • Upvote 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...