Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 4

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, cob_metallica said:

What will you do about those who bought / sold their primed fury mod? 
PS: i'm 12 days left from getting mine so i didnt bought or sold any primed fury but i'd like to know if you'll do something about because that means some people might never have primed fury then.

I'd say they are unlucky players to have no primed fury. They have already chosen that they want plat over a unique mod. So no need to worry about them.

2 hours ago, cob_metallica said:

PS: i'm 12 days left from getting mine so i didnt bought or sold any primed fury but i'd like to know if you'll do something about because that means some people might never have primed fury then.

It is their chose to have sold it when they know they might not get anther one.

Thanks for the fixes~~ Will be looking out for any bugs.

Thank you so much for your hard work! Your efforts are always appreciated. Never stop being awesome and thank you for being patient with us~ (づ º ﹏ º )づ

Thanks for the fix, DE

Note: Several syandana place incorrectly on the Ash warframe including Harkonar, Yomo, Imperator, All Izvara style syandana, Pakal, Rath Kittag Cloak, All Yamako variations,  and Abrasys.

19 minutes ago, Hadraniel said:

Stop avoiding the important stuff, like cats. Why are you adding content that NOONE asked for? A ballgame? Seriously?

Release timeframe for Kavats was discussed in detail during the last devstream.

2 hours ago, Railgun_Alter said:

Why would anyone sell their Primed Fury is beyond me...

Thanks for the stun fix on Lunaro... Gonna try it now

I understand why, because they want plat, what I do not understand, is why people can't f**king wait to get their own primed fury instead of buying other peoples. Why spend a huge amount of plat to buy something that you're only weeks/days/maybe months away from? Does none have any patience?

27 minutes ago, Hadraniel said:

Stop avoiding the important stuff, like cats. Why are you adding content that NOONE asked for? A ballgame? Seriously?

A lot of people asked for something different to do in conclave and this was the answer.  It's okay if you don't enjoy it or care about it but be patient and the rest of the stuff will come.  I personally don't care much for lunaro but I think it's awesome they have finally given something to conclave players.

Fixed some types of spam but the ball check spam is back! and still annoying as ever as soon as you get the ball you cant throw it most of the time, and when you dont have the ball guess what check to keep you stunned, i just got through a few matches as goalie of my team where i got stun locked to the point i cant tend to the goal and i just want to say i joined a match right when it ended on a loss of sun 0 moon 50

2 hours ago, Roboplus said:

Then there is no way to equip Primed Fury on both your melee weapon and Helios Deconstructor.

you really don't need it that bad anyways. I know it would make it better, but you really shouldn't need it on both. Also, you can't do that anyways. Just like if you put shotgun mods on your carrier weapon, you can't also have it on your shotgun, it's the same with the Helios deconstructor and melee weapon. If you want it on either, just mod it with it in and then don't use the melee weapon with primed fury and the Helios deconstructor at the same time.

3 minutes ago, Arniox said:

you really don't need it that bad anyways. I know it would make it better, but you really shouldn't need it on both. Also, you can't do that anyways. Just like if you put shotgun mods on your carrier weapon, you can't also have it on your shotgun, it's the same with the Helios deconstructor and melee weapon. If you want it on either, just mod it with it in and then don't use the melee weapon with primed fury and the Helios deconstructor at the same time.

If you have 2 of the same mod you can put one in your weapon and one in deconstructor.

1 hour ago, Xylyssa said:

Still no fix for:

Firstly, can you stop spamming these in every single update, you're spamming too much and the bugs you're reporting are so small it doesn't matter too much if they're not fixed.

1: saryn primes bug: this is so unnoticeable, why care so much. Also, creating entire collision mats for each little thing takes a very long time and is not worth it at this point when they're working very hard on U19

2: Nyx prime and mag prime texture issues: This is a tiny problem that is almost unnoticeable when playing the game, I get you might be a critic and you watch out for the small details, but they're too small to worry DE right now. Also, the 'broken seams' that you think are there are mean to be there. They're part of the texture.

3: Paracyst energy colour distortion: you can tell by the lack of comments after 3 months that DE and the general population don't care at the moment to fix this. It's too small to matter anyone right now.

4: Equinox problems: Firstly, the colour distortion; this is how it's meant to be, stop complaining about this., secondly, the physics of the dress; this is the only thing I agree with out of all your issues, but to be realistic, creating physical collision mats on all the the parts of her dress and then making sure they all interact with everything else in the game takes a lot of time. So slow down on that one and don't criticise too much.

5: Older PBR gold needs updating: This again, is quite a small thing to worry about, it's understandable, but please stop complaining over and over about this.

6: Mirrage noble and Agile issues: The images don't even show up right now, so I can't see the problem, however, I know what you're talking about and I understand it. However, in reality, to fix this would require DE to create custom animations just for mirrage or for the weapon collisions to fix this as they use a base formula for animating every frame and weapon in the game besides a few mentionable ones like limbo using an animation that pulls of his head while other frames using that don't use that animation.

3 hours ago, cob_metallica said:

those who bought it, lucky them now they can use their 2nd one to adjust thier build; as for the one who sold it... good for them they got plat for it so greed got the best of them.

I think we should have a lunaro

1v1

-                               Who agrees? 

4v4 

1 minute ago, Wolfnrun said:

I think we should have a lunaro

1v1

-                               Who agrees? 

4v4 

or a interface for matchmaking 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4

Edited by WASPGOD
Typo

Thanks for the fix! But yeah, I still think that the biggest issue with Lunaro is the system for matchmaking, not just the connectivity, though progress on connectivity is good. I would be happy if we could make a lobby for all of our friends in our clan to join and have a friendly game.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Login Reward Mods like Primed Fury are no longer tradeable. This is due to the nature of how the reward is obtained, and how as a result people may feel enticed to create multiple accounts.

Then why is a "Prime" mod? why not another type of mod? like "Reward Mod" idk

Because that will be confusing, each primed mod "was" tradeable.