The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst possible loadout

I know this will be hard because of players' varying skill sets, but I'm curious what the worst possible load out could be. That would be frame, primary, secondary and melee. I want to take the worst possible load out and see how well I can play in some of the higher levels in the game. For me, I hated hydroid, mk-1 braton, lato and mk-1 bo

i hate going around without mods

but if you want something weird to walk around:

kraken/sicarus

Nami solo

burston/latron (the normal version is really bad)

wukong (so selfish)

Edited by Zeyez
some additions

Not counting MK-1 weapons since they're meant to be bad for the most part, I think my most despised weapons of all time have to be:

Primary - Snipetron

Secondary - Ballista

Melee - Machete

As for frames, I'm gonna have to hop on the Limbo bandwagon. That's not to say he's complete garbage like the aforementioned weapons are, but he's certainly one of, if not the least, ideal frames for the majority of the game. That and, to be perfectly honest, I think he looks kinda ridiculous.

EDIT: I feel it's worth mentioning that the upgraded versions of all those weapons are actually decent enough though (except maybe Machete Wraith, I haven't used that in a while).

Edited by Paradoxbomb

any Machete class Melee Weapon.
for Secondary, kind've a tossup between Sicarus, Seer, AkZani, and maybe Ballistica.
for Primary, kind've a tossup between Glaxion without tons of Status Mods, Panthera, Convectrix, normal Simulor.

Edited by taiiat

1 minute ago, The-Tective said:

Squishy Frame (The squishiest frame in the game in my opinion. Good in a team, but not very good for solo playing) + Charge Gun is a bad combo for me.

well I didn't really care about the banshee part, since she aint really my jam anyway..
but I kinda took offense to you "badmouthing" the Opticor since it's my go-to and favorite primary..
but I understand what you're getting at, so no hard feelings

Just now, The-Tective said:

For soloing?

well, yea.. banshee can clear out low level enemies with her ult & kill the tanky ones with opticor + sonar.. if a bunch are together, angstrum the crap out of em. angstrum can rapid fire btw, dont need to charge it.

Edited by Veridantus