Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artwork brainstorming

Nevrmoor

Post and discuss any pictures that could be used as a reference for Artwork related to warframe!

Show and tell xD

Copyright to the respectives..

sdl-oryctes-nasicornis-00003.jpg

Excaliburrrs and Rhinos Helmet, plus the glossy exoskel resembles the overall texture of the warframes

Edited by Nevrmoor

Trinity is like the buggiest warframe but why Volt? ;o

Well if you look at his legs they are segmented in a insect like fasion, and if you look at his helm it sort of looks like he has six eyes, also if you look at trench coat-esque part of his of armor looks like the abdomen of a bug, also that thing that sits on the outside of it is clearly very insect like. So yeah that is why I peg him as an insect though what type I'm not sure.

c3Ff5Y6.jpg

I can't believe no body has posted this yet.

hammerhead.jpg

Guess who?!

eh I wouldn't peg Loki to have any shark really in him, to me the things on the side of his head are morely supposed to be streamlined horns. Though I would find it funny to see Loki shake his head from side to side a hammer shark does.

2012_Richa_Assualt_1_piece_Leather_Motorcycle_Suit_Black_White.jpg

The warframe material is rather soft at certain areas, like excalubrurrs shoulders, and like the suits flow around the body shapes reminds me of diving or bikers suits.

they look bit like grey fox as well *ducks-and-takes cover*

Edited by Nevrmoor

Well if you look at his legs they are segmented in a insect like fasion, and if you look at his helm it sort of looks like he has six eyes, also if you look at trench coat-esque part of his of armor looks like the abdomen of a bug, also that thing that sits on the outside of it is clearly very insect like. So yeah that is why I peg him as an insect though what type I'm not sure.

Hm well, I see, a mutant mantis spider then maybe :P