Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Female Frame do you think we're still missing?

(PSN)AngelShur

11 minutes ago, (PS4)KillerDemon365 said:

I want a warfare with actual wings that have some use, not like the new Titania, but the fold out and look like Demon or Dragon Wings.

I also REALLY want a warframe that is actually a dragon and can fly. Not like chroma to me he is a failure as a Dragon.

You did notice that DE talked about Titania actually being able to fly, right?

Ice Queen.

Where as Frost is offense/defense/CC with scaling armor debuff, she would be a cross between Ash, Atlas, and Rhino.

1 is a secondary health buff like Iron Skin that can be cast on allies or stacked on objects.

2 is an aoe stealth field/ice storm that follows her and staggers enemies that enter (but only once).

3 is a frigid dust that hangs in an area and slows anything caught in it until eventually freezing them (like Petrify, but won't alert enemies).

4 summons a durable ice monster with a taunt aura.

Fills the defensive roll that Frost covers, but in a different, less offensive-based way.

Just now, Roboplus said:

Ice Queen.

Where as Frost is offense/defense/CC with scaling armor debuff, she would be a cross between Ash, Atlas, and Rhino.

1 is a secondary health buff like Iron Skin that can be cast on allies or stacked on objects.

2 is an aoe stealth field/ice storm that follows her and staggers enemies that enter (but only once).

3 is a frigid dust that hangs in an area and slows anything caught in it until eventually freezing them (like Petrify, but won't alert enemies).

4 summons a durable ice monster with a taunt aura.

Fills the defensive roll that Frost covers, but in a different, less offensive-based way.

So Elsa+Mei combo frame? Sounds OK on paper. Make sure her abilities not directly related to ice, make it inflict Cold proc. Just like how Nezha is not male Ember, but still associated with fire abilities.

8 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

Soooo you want a Hackintosh frame where they installed a Windows OS on a Apple......?

6 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

More like installing Windows 10 into Grineer and Corpus systems..

I may lack of sense of humor, but i have no idea how this things are connected to the mentioned concept.

1 minute ago, texrei said:

I may lack of sense of humor, but i have no idea how this things are connected to the mentioned concept.

OP mentioned which types of female frame are missing in game, you said about hackingframe. SilvaDreams made a joke related to said concept, and I continued the joke.

I agree with ice queen kind of. I'd like her to control the temperature of water. 

1- quick cast, shoots a highly dead condensed bullet of water from her finger. Deals puncture damage. 

2. Ice skates, summons up a pair of skates like nezhas Fire walker, she leaves a trail of ice that enemies are slowed by or slip on 

3. Some sort of AOE hot water ability that procs corrosive 

4. Explodes enemies from the insides by rapidly cooling and heating flesh that does an explosions, which causes surrounding enemies to explode and causes knock down/stagger/bleed/etc.

my hope for the next female farm is that she has some cool abilities that are centered around her physical side more like valkyr. I know my ice queen doesn't fit it but I do think us ladies need to show you boys we lift too ;-)

We need a cheerleader frame, or a widower frame, or a secretary frame

Cheerleader frame passive: doing nartas emotes gives buff to allies, depends on nartas.

Widower frame passive: each male frame allies increase her HP+Shield+STR by 15%

Secretary frame passive: each AFK players increase her sprint speed+fire rate+casting speed by 20%.

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

6 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

A bit more on topic though, sorry OP but we use real life references not other games like you are suggesting.

Treniel is purely an Aion thing.

aha, you googled it? lol. 

It's true, I could call her Santa Muerte, but the name Triniel is more soothing and fitting imo, that's why I've make reference using her ;)

With her own pet Kubrow:

domina_atrox_crudelitatem__queen_of_deat

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur
added IMG.

Wouldnt mind seeing some sort of summoning frame, doesn't have to be female but still. Although make it tech stuff, like a engineer thing and not animals.

other than that a "commander" frame that would have skills revolving around buffing the team. Attack, defense, moving, regenerating, stuff like that.

Edited by Lactamid

2 hours ago, (PS4)KillerDemon365 said:

I want a warfare with actual wings that have some use, not like the new Titania, but the fold out and look like Demon or Dragon Wings.

I also REALLY want a warframe that is actually a dragon and can fly. Not like chroma to me he is a failure as a Dragon.

I can agree on that, that we need an actual dragon as a Warframe.
But i can't agree that Chroma would be a complete failure. For me it is mostly one or two of his abilities that lacks right now. Mostly his passive and his 1.
What really is the biggest failure on him is his look. Or more to say how he gets represented.

Of course Warframe is a bout technical scifi stuff and a dragon is hard to represent, but a dragon should be a dragon and not a scaled bug with butterfly wings.

His 2 and his 3 working pretty rad, but his 1 is the lamest thing ever. His 4... depends.. you can pull off a few things with it but it may need a look at to get more viable in "high content" games.

Because... no one runs around in a Sortie with his Effigy spitting on them. 
Yeah. Not every Frame can shine everywhere, but.... come on. A dragon?
He should strike terror into every enemy who encounters him, not lacking in any way on something badly needed.
And also yeah.  His 2&3 combo is brutal in its own way. No need to fuzz about it. No change needed in my eyes. 

To get it together in short:
Change the appearance of him so he actually looks like a real "anthro" dragon and look over his passive and 1.
Maybe change his 1 to the quiver mechanic to choose his element. That would make him as "highly versatile" as it is said in his description.
Because that is a mechanic of him not a passive. A passive would be... don't know? Maybe the credit boost from his Effigy as a passive?
Higher chance of more  quality loot?

Come on DE! You can do better than that.