PC Hotfix Deploy Plans & More!

Thanks for the update :)

Edited by Btabc
  • Upvote 1

no the rolling and stuff is a mistake

using parkour to get out of a parkour related move is not a good idea

Edited by V45H
  • Upvote 71

So what, I'm wasting my time trying to collect Non-prime Frost? P.S. Nice to see removal of Volt's "buff pick-up" thingie.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Melos-mevim said:

not gonna lie I don't like this, since I use rolling and dodging frequently when getting aorund it would mean that if I want the speed buff and I get it I will have to change my playstyle or else lose the effects

this

• Upvote 14

2 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Speed: reverted to affect allies in a radius on cast rather than spawning an opt-in pickup. Allies can now opt-out by rolling or dodging, just like with Limbo's Banish. Speed can still be recast. The FOV is still reduced, so those that wanted to opt-out due to motion sickness may no longer find that necessary.

Glorious!

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

As far as Part II: Specters of the Rail... you can look forward to that in a couple of weeks.

Less Glorious.

• Upvote 10

These changes look good. Could you please reduce the drain on Volt's shield? It's a bit too harsh.

• Upvote 22

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Speed: reverted to affect allies in a radius on cast rather than spawning an opt-in pickup. Allies can now opt-out by rolling or dodging, just like with Limbo's Banish.

Wow, thats the worst option to have, not only Volt now buffs unwanted, but now the buff lasts actually for two seconds because everyone uses the dodgeroll for a little speed bonus.

• Upvote 19

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Lunaro Matchmaking: for Public games, we'll now wait for full 3v3 teams before beginning the match.

That's way much better. Thanks!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bubbabenali said:

Wow, thats the worst option to have, not only Volt now buffs unwanted, but now the buff lasts actually for two seconds because everyone uses the dodgeroll for a little speed bonus.

Subject to change for sure, Hotfix isn't out yet so we may make it non-opt-outable after all, or change how.

• Upvote 26

7 minutes ago, AtalayK said:

soo  Specters of the Rail not coming june ?

Again "[DE]layed" i guess...

Why not just wait till you have something to actually show, before teasing it, followed by a large time span of silence and nothing?

Was the same with Umbra and as we were told, Umbra is not coming along with U19, but was teased around a year ago?

*insert sad kubrow gif*

Edited by Gemenai
  • Upvote 38

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey PC Tenno,

Just a quick heads up - we are putting together Hotfix: Lunaro 5 for release this week. A highlight list of this Hotfix includes:

1) Lunaro Matchmaking: for Public games, we'll now wait for full 3v3 teams before beginning the match. We want to try this out to see if it improves the experience overall based on people's feedback on joining in progress.

2) Volt tweaks:

Speed: reverted to affect allies in a radius on cast rather than spawning an opt-in pickup. Allies can now opt-out by rolling or dodging, just like with Limbo's Banish. Speed can still be recast. The FOV is still reduced, so those that wanted to opt-out due to motion sickness may no longer find that necessary.

Shield: when used as a Riot Shield, it now behaves like the Grineer Shield Lancer's and will ragdoll enemies who get in your way.

As far as Part II: Specters of the Rail... you can look forward to that in a couple of weeks. We'll be sticking to mostly Hotfixes until it's ready, although Prime Vaulters may have something to look forward to soon....

So, you guys aren't releasing specters of the rail in June like you had previously stated?

• Upvote 22

8 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

2) Volt tweaks:

Is mag not getting any tweaks like a boost to base energy? cough cough wink wink hint hint

• Upvote 6

34 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

As far as Part II: Specters of the Rail... you can look forward to that in a couple of weeks. We'll be sticking to mostly Hotfixes until it's ready, although Prime Vaulters may have something to look forward to soon....

So.... The idea is that we'll be getting the update in the beginning of July rather then the end of June? Before Tennocon? Do you guys need to do more testing or are there other factors into why this is the case? I appreciate the Volt changes, though.

EDIT: Disregard this, Rebecca clarified on the third/fourth page.

Edited by YellowVolt
A fix.
  • Upvote 1

Hyped for Volt changes, thank you soooo much!

= A VERY happy Volt main!!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey PC Tenno,

Just a quick heads up - we are putting together Hotfix: Lunaro 5 for release this week. A highlight list of this Hotfix includes:

1) Lunaro Matchmaking: for Public games, we'll now wait for full 3v3 teams before beginning the match. We want to try this out to see if it improves the experience overall based on people's feedback on joining in progress.

2) Volt tweaks:

Shield: when used as a Riot Shield, it now behaves like the Grineer Shield Lancer's and will ragdoll enemies who get in your way.

Cool and all, but what if you want to be able to roll and dodge while using speed? You just cant now right? =/

Is that just for allies or does it also effect volt?

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Subject to change for sure, Hotfix isn't out yet so we may make it non-opt-outable after all, or change how.

Make it a backflip I think it would be better

MES still has many drawbacks

Edited by Wolfnrun
  • Upvote 12