Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe progression

PMR25

Question

First i just wanna say thanks to players helping players you guys have really helped me personally as a player, but now with current standing and the future as it is i find myself here again but more clearly i need some builds for excal and valk as either it is or will be there 4 abilities will be going down and decline as DE stated for them there other abilities aren't bein used enough which i can understand but for my pov it's not the case more so that to progress even at a general levels their abilities EB/Hysteria are needed, and i know there are players who build there frames around it but like such as things are it's not a simple task to do that if you don't know the in's and out's of WF so that being said your left to pretty much 4 everything especially in mobby type situations and kind of my whole thing if i a huge mob is coming im not going to pretend i my weps can handle that im going to 4 everything and i also know that's not a good stance to take either because i have to keep leveling my mods if that's what im going to do. all this happening i've decided to go the elemental build which i have done with my main orthos setup for all factions and that working for me but ovi enemies will get higher and that won't work so much so i sold all my prime parts and bought couple mods from barrow and got what i think to be primed flow a mod to do with energy as my output has improved alot since using it and primed point blank or amod that incresed my shotgun's dmg as a whole which i knew nothing about before hand primed mods was not a thing known to me personally and no 1 told me like mabey i was supposed to know or mty clan shulda told me who kno's and for my 2cents i feel like all these changes are for or asked by higher level players as it's obvious low levels weren't included and i get that but theres must have been a compromise that wuldn't cut loose the lower levels because we all knoe how slow lvling is if your just doing it normally i also  wanna say i have all 6 fraes waiting for me as i know the frame lovers will tell me to get certain frames so for you players i have 6 of the basic ones waiting in foundry you'll know the ones anyways what i want is simple

1.builds i can use at 50% the maxed level of the mods

2. a manual buff to compensate EB and Hysteria 

this is long i know so if ppl want me to revise i can but if not im a MR9 just wanting to progress 

btws for mods im doing syndicates and i have em all except red veil 

5 answers to this question

Your driveling makes it difficult to understand what you want here. To address some things I could pick out of your post: 

You're going to have to level your mods regardless of your tactics or 4 spamming.

You should always be using element mods for appropriate factions to max your damage. Check the wiki.

Primed Mods cater to vet players who can afford them.

I have no idea what the "6 basic frames" you mention are. Be specific.

We can't help you mod for frames and weapons we don't know you have. 

We the player base have no power over the changes to EB and Hysteria. Deal with it.

Any frame can handle the star map *IF* you mod correctly and take appropriate weapons. Basically Excal and Nyx would allow you to do absolutely anything the star map throws at you if you play intelligently. That means 2 frames you can have access to from the start of the game can accomplish anything you need "progressing" through the game. If you need someone "tanky-er" if you didn't choose Excal, you can get Rhino. Playing intelligently means being aware of how weapon properties and elements work vs enemy types and bringing the right tool(s) for the job. If you need a rake and you bring a clawed hammer, you are going to have a hard time and quite probably be unable to do the "job". That is called being "unprepared" and is no one else's but your own fault for doing so. The market place sells weapons for credits, and those weapons are fine for the star map IF you mod correctly too, being in a clan just means you have more/better options. Modding correctly means spending time getting the basic mods and increasing their rank. If you are hitting a "wall" in progression, like any other game that features true progression, you need to work on your "gear". And that means making your mods better, putting a reactor or cata on the frame/weapon. DE gives those things away every 2 weeks generally so it isn't like they are inaccessible.

If you aren't playing intelligently, and are relying on 4 spam from a couple of frames or running Iron skin facerolling Rhino... there isn't any helping you until you realize your error. It just takes some people longer for it to "click" I guess.

Edited by (XB1)Skylancer4

14 hours ago, Czygen said:

Yeah I sorta lost you xD

So... you want a build for Excal and Valkyr that isn't a press 4 to win one?

No, they want a replacement for the nerf to "press 4 to win", something that will let them progress with half ranked mods and no tactical requirements. Basically OP is the player demographic DE was trying to remove from the game with the nerfs.

Edited by (XB1)Skylancer4

1 hour ago, (XB1)Skylancer4 said:

No, they want a replacement for the nerf to "press 4 to win", something that will let them progress with half ranked mods and no tactical requirements. Basically OP is the player demographic DE was trying to remove from the game with the nerfs.

Makes sense.