Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault opened !

DonGheddo

EDIT: Yes , it would have been a GREAT ideea to make a separate pack AS THEY SAID before they released frost vault.... but let's think for a second.... WHY  would they do that ? there are ppl who will buy the whole pack (55 euro ) anyway.... so if they did such thing as release only armor let's say, they would lose money :D

https://warframe.com/news/prime-vault-unsealed

Finally targis prime <3

opinions? stay civil please

Edited by DonGheddo

Just now, (XB1)BURRITO DEVIL said:

dont know why they didnt selll Targis seperatlly,even when with the afternath of Frost P vault

hah... more money to DE....after all ...everything...this vault...this game is just a business

5 minutes ago, (XB1)simo949 said:

They should really separate the accessories from the weapons/frames, so the ones only interested in the accessories can buy only those, instead of the WHOLE pack only to get duplicated frames and weapons. :smile: 

Totally, i already have Maggie, Boar and Dakra prime, Can i please get the Armor set + profile icon for something like $19.99!? DE you still going to make money out of this "weaker" deal, please make it happen otherwise i will have to skip this, no moniz :'(

I'd like Targis Prime, but I have everything else and don't fancy paying for a bunch of dupes I can't use.

Some newer players will no doubt enjoy this pack, and I'm all for it, but DE's losing out on cash from in-betweeners like me by not offering the accessories separately.

I was expecting noru prime since it has been vaulted longer than targis. 

Accessories and Weapons, complete with brand new PBR updates

Last time I played was 10 hours ago and none, dakra nor boar prime were pbr'd, so I'd like to ask: was there a hotfix or patch after that? Haven't seen Lunaro 5 patch notes on forums today (not sure about the number) nvm, didn't see vault opening date (5 days to both, open the vault and release those pbr treatments. Most likely coming along the vault opening)

11 minutes ago, (XB1)simo949 said:

They should really separate the accessories from the weapons/frames, so the ones only interested in the accessories can buy only those, instead of the WHOLE pack only to get duplicated frames and weapons. :smile: 

Same could be said for prime access accessories, given that many players buying them don't care for the boosters :)

Edited by -----LegioN-----
Correction

1 minute ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Last time I played was 10 hpurs ago and none, dakra nor boar prime were pbr'd, so I'd like to ask: was there a hotfix or patch after that? Haven't seen Lunaro 5 patch notes on forums today (not sure about the number)

Same could be said for prime access accessories, given that many players buying them don't care for the boosters :)

The vault actually opens June 28.

They aren't gonna make a separate accessories pack because there are loads of people who will buy this package just for the Targis Prime anyway. Plenty of people did it for Misa Prime with Frost, and this time around the same thing will probably happen.

3 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Last time I played was 10 hpurs ago and none, dakra nor boar prime were pbr'd, so I'd like to ask: was there a hotfix or patch after that? Haven't seen Lunaro 5 patch notes on forums today (not sure about the number)

This isn't happening today. It's happening on the 28th, so there will probably be a hotfix around then.

Just now, Jerakl said:

goddamnit I thought for sure it was supposed to be ember prime.

F***.

Now I gotta wait like another 6 months for it to open again.

They mentioned on a Devstream or Prime time that ember wasn't coming back this time around 

Can't believe that after all the upset last time about people only needing Misa they go and do the same thing again?

great value for new players but imo a middle finger to vets. Couldnt they offer a platinum alternative? You know, same price but instead of primes I already have, a certain amount of platinum. That way everybody pays the same but we all get what we need,

6 minutes ago, tifanator said:

They aren't gonna make a separate accessories pack because there are loads of people who will buy this package just for the Targis Prime anyway. Plenty of people did it for Misa Prime with Frost, and this time around the same thing will probably happen.

thing is when Targis came out you had the option to buy it separately - we never had that option with Misa, which meant that even in the full vault pack it was cheaper than when it was sold originally. Targis will cost the same as it originally did, and come with a bunch of stuff people don't want... which is why people were hoping and asking for an accessories pack.

Edited by WindBlade

Just now, Jerakl said:

Not everyone watches the devstreams all the time :^)

Well I don't know what people were expecting. It was only logical that'd be mag as that's the proper order in which they were vaulted.

That said kinda happy its going to be out for awhile. Gives me time to save money for it. Thankfully I need to reacquire boar and mag anyway and don't have Targis, so yay!