[DE]Megan

Soon: Prime Vault Unsealed! (June 28)

S6xHVIp.png
Mag Prime makes her return!

The Prime Vault will open June 28 to July 26. Mag Prime makes a long awaited return for a limited time only! Also joining her are the return of other highly desirable Vaulted Prime Accessories and Weapons, complete with brand new PBR updates. All are packaged together with discounted Platinum (or you can take your chances in the Void.)

Buy the Prime Vault - Mag Prime Pack today and get the following items:

· 1200 Platinum
· Mag Prime
· Boar Prime
· Dakra Prime
· Targis Prime Armor Set
· Mag Prime Avatars

The Prime Vault - Mag Prime Pack is available on PC and Xbox One from June 28th to July 26th*.

PlayStation 4 regional Dates:

· North America – June 28 to July 26*
· Europe and Asia – June 29 to July 27*
· Japan – June 30 to July 28*

Get it before it goes back in the Vault!

*dates based on Eastern Time

My question is, will there be any chance to just buy the armour/icons/plat alone this time around? I am sure a lot of us vet players would gladly smash their money on your desk and you would make more. I certainly would because you guys are awesome and I missed the Targis prime. 

Edited by VicariousRage

1 minute ago, VicariousRage said:

My question is, will there be any chance to just buy the armour/icons/plat this time around? I am sure a lot of us vet players would gladly smash their money on your desk and you would make more. I certainly would because you guys are awesome and I missed the Targis prime. 

i also would really like this 

Again, no option to get cosmetic with maybe a small booster, or it by itself for cheaper? What about players who own the prime gear already but not the cosmetics? 

this is the exact same problem as the Frost Prime Unvaulting...

I'd be fine with the (presumably $60 USD) pricetag on the vault if it included an option to not give players who already own these primes worthless copies that do nothing but inflate the price. I'd be fine with there not being a cheaper, accessories-only option for just the cosmetics, but come on, paying the price of a full game to get some useless items when you could offer an alternative package that could in no possible way harm your profits is incredibly frustrating. 

If a new player wants the Primes guaranteed, they buy the current pack.

If players who own Mag Prime's gear don't want dupes, they pay the same price but get something as replacement so they're getting their money's worth. 

DE gets the same price on each package, and undoubtedly even more because now there's not the issue of "I would buy this pack buy but don't want to waste a lot of money on useless dupes". With these two options you're not losing out on any potential customers you have right now, and the Vault Unseal would only gain more appeal. A cheaper accessories option could run the risk of losing profit since it's changing the skew of package-price to number of buyers, but this would be a simple fix that would go a long way to not only make some money, but be a good will move to not ask players to buy useless things just to get what they want to support the game.

Everybody asked for a cosmetic only pack back when frost prime was unvaulted. Looks like nobody listened.

6 minutes ago, oceano4 said:

Again, no option to get cosmetic with maybe a small booster, or it by itself for cheaper? What about players who own the prime gear already but not the cosmetics? 

this is the exact same problem as the Frost Prime Unvaulting...

+1

once upon a time there was this cheese vendor that always tried to sell me more then i was actually trying to buy (seems pretty common/they think it's a good marketing strategy). i ended up buying my cheese somewhere else where i always get exactly the amount i want.

I was under the false impression there'd be a separate pack for accessories this time around :'(

14 minutes ago, VicariousRage said:

My question is, will there be any chance to just buy the armour/icons/plat alone this time around? I am sure a lot of us vet players would gladly smash their money on your desk and you would make more. I certainly would because you guys are awesome and I missed the Targis prime. 

Yeah I would have bought a Frost Prime Vault Access pack if it just had these things in it instead. I decided it wasn't worth my money because it included a Frost Prime in it.

Edit: I think the thread so far is pretty telling... A lot of people with primes are disappointed with Vault's setup because you HAVE to get the prime. Are you really just going to keep ignoring this?

Edited by AXCrusnik

Thank you very much DE! Will be buying this right away, I love supporting you guys. People, stop complaining.

I'd complain about there not being a separate cosmetic pack, but I'm too excited to be getting the Targis Prime armor early to care.

I gotta agree here. Love you to pieces DE but a lot of us have had mag and these weapons for quite a while. There needs to be a separate pack for the cosmetics only. I missed out on that awesome misa prime as well because not only did i have frost but i had a couple sets that i farmed. To us the tenno that have been here for several years the cost just isnt worth it. Not to mention they are prebuilt and cant be traded to get some of that back.

And for the record im not being cheap and un supportive because i usually at least buy PA and support you guys any way i can.

Edited by (PS4)jonnyblaze1976

1 minute ago, (PS4)jonnyblaze1976 said:

I gotta agree here. Love you to pieces DE but a lot of us have had mag and these weapons for quite a while. There needs to be a separate pack for the cosmetics only. I missed out on that awesome misa prime as well because not only did i have frost but i had a couple sets that i farmed. To us the tenno that have been here for several years the cost just isnt worth it. Not to mention they are prebuilt and cant be traded to get some of that back.

Nope, I can't agree.

Selling the prime accessory separately at say...$20 or so....would be an insult to every player who bought them at $60.

If DE did something like that I'd never give them another penny.

dunno, prime accessories are supposed to be prestige items, selling them at reduced price would only make these prestige items common, taking away their meaning and making less people buy them on the first release.

On the other side, if DE did the same to prime access accessories pack (removing boosters and reducing price), this would be totally fair for everyone, new and old players alike. That's just my opinion anyways.

DE the targis prime armor came with the vala prime sugatra pls tell me you guys are going to release it with the targis armor aswell. I hope you guys are not holding the sugatra until a later prime unvaulting. Everyone pls up vote this so de will add the vala prime sugatra because it originally came with targis prime armor. 

Just now, N7_Lotus said:

Thank you very much DE! Will be buying this right away, I love supporting you guys. People, stop complaining.

Players that camplain is one who own ALL stuff and don't wanna boosters\plat, they wanna just accessories, for like 1\3 cost of full pack. Me and many other may buy only accessories pack, but we don't wanna waste money on another copy of stuff that we already have. DE just lose their money and we left frustrated coz we don't gonna buy armor pack for 50 bucks.

I also agree that a separate cosmetic pack would be a good idea. Or, like this guy said:

13 minutes ago, TheDarkStarChimaera said:

If a new player wants the Primes guaranteed, they buy the current pack.

If players who own Mag Prime's gear don't want dupes, they pay the same price but get something as replacement so they're getting their money's worth.

This would be an awesome move.

However, I just wanted to point something out. Frost Vault Access cost $60. However, prime access accessories cost $50, and the entire prime access pack costs a lot more. So we are essentially getting a full prime access pack for slightly more than just the prime access accessories alone. So you're paying an extra 10 dollars over what it would usually cost, not 40 or 60.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, i really don't want to. I don't want to think DE does not listen to they players, or don't care.  I will reserve judgement until all the detail are released. If DE does the same thing like last time i will buy this pack because i really want the targis armor set and some plat, but i probably wont be purchasing any more accessories packs or prime access packs.

I suggest we wait and see tenno, wait until more details are out before we cry foul and probably rage.