[DE]Megan

Soon: Prime Vault Unsealed! (June 28)

Must we pay $60 like last time, just for the cosmetics? Please DE, allow us to just purchase the Targris Armor Set separately. 

As long as the items in question get buffed so they are viable again like their olden days, I'll do anything

3 hours ago, BiomiZ said:

Must we pay $60 like last time, just for the cosmetics? Please DE, allow us to just purchase the Targris Armor Set separately. 

Well that's way more reasonable than what I had in mind. This would be my first vault release, so when I heard it would be a single bundle I thought it would be priced like the regular prime access at $199.99. I too only want the armor, However for $60. I would be ok with that. Of course the cheaper or more options the better.

1 hour ago, Shadow8600 said:

Well that's way more reasonable than what I had in mind. This would be my first vault release, so when I heard it would be a single bundle I thought it would be priced like the regular prime access at $199.99. I too only want the armor, However for $60. I would be ok with that. Of course the cheaper or more options the better.

The entire bundle is $60, not the armor set separate. It's unreasonable for players, such as i, who already have the Dakra Prime, Boar Prime and Mag Prime. $60 is reasonable for the bundle but it's overpriced if your only desire is the armor set. Unfortunately, not everyone, including I, are employed nor have a spare $60 to spend. 

Not worth buying a nerfed into the ground warframe, the rework sux big time on anything over lvl 30 enermy

I remember watching the Dev stream and how Scott said "we're not changing how it works, just the visuals"

pffffft, yeah Scott right on bro

Do you guys play test anything on enermy above lvl 16?

Edited by (XB1)PhilfyRatBagZ

Question, would it be possible to add the Vala Prime sugatra to this pack? As the original did with the release of Nyx Prime. I will be buying this pack either way, but I would love to get Prime sugatra as it's one out of the two that I'm missing from Prime Accessories.  

On 6/23/2016 at 3:05 PM, N7_Lotus said:

Thank you very much DE! Will be buying this right away, I love supporting you guys. People, stop complaining.

LOL They are (or about to be) paying customers, they can complain if they want. And this stuff isn't cheap! ^.^

I  am very happy about the targis set returning. I hope they do offer it separate tho. Or atleast give options! If they want people who already own some of the content to pay the same price, then increase the boosters, that way everything evens out. 

1 minute ago, Ladytron said:

LOL They are (or about to be) paying customers, they can complain if they want. And this stuff isn't cheap! ^.^

i undestand it's isn't cheap.

this thing is optional anyway. if you think this is too expensive for you, don't buy it then.

this program is optional, the Devs also have children to feed too.

18 minutes ago, RAFTOX said:

i undestand it's isn't cheap.

this thing is optional anyway. if you think this is too expensive for you, don't buy it then.

this program is optional, the Devs also have children to feed too.

Thats not what I'm talking about. I said if people want to complain, they can. It's a business, not all (or potential) customers are going to be happy, especially when youre spending your money. And vice versa -  the Devs can sell their product the way they want, true, but doesn't mean people have to sit back and always be happy with how they sell it. ^.^ 

On 6/23/2016 at 0:14 PM, AXCrusnik said:

This is why we complain. This is basically the situation you're in if you want Targis Prime armor (or wanted the Misa Prime Syandana) but already have all the frames and weapons. 50 bucks for an armor set/syandana!? Hahahahaha-No.

50 bucks for an armor set/syandana- oh wait, that's how ALL PRIME ACCESS PACKS ARE. And yet people still complain about the vault unsealed ones alone...

Guys, everyone is forgetting that it comes with 1200 Platinum, and closest package to that is 1050 platinum for $50, so you're essentialy buying the Prime Accessories AND the Platinum for just $10 extra, but it comes with the Mag Prime set aswell.

where will mag p dakra p and boar p drop? will we get it in the same missions as one year ago, or will it be somewhere else? if so, how to find out?

Edited by der-volker

Might aswell toss in this too. Buff Boar Prime so it's onpar with Strun Wraith again. After the "recent" buff Strun Wraith recieved, it walks over Boar Prime.

On 6/24/2016 at 11:36 AM, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Legal reason? Mean that the developer who created that warframe don't want prime to be release again?

Excalibur prime is the only prime to not be re-released. The only way he was available in the past was for a real-world purchase, and for decently high prices. If he were to be released for free now, then that would cause a problem.

1 hour ago, Multicom-EN- said:

Might aswell toss in this too. Buff Boar Prime so it's onpar with Strun Wraith again. After the "recent" buff Strun Wraith recieved, it walks over Boar Prime.

Make the Boar's status chance equal to the Strun Wraith's and it will be the strongest anti-armor weapon in the game. But I agree that it gets walked over by it now, and could use a buff. 

wait specters of the rail is coming out soon and that means the new way to get primes shouldn't that mean every prime would be un vaulted or are you going to make us wait a long time......

4 hours ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

THE DEAL IS A GOOD ONE (nearly)

We only need vala prime instead of +150 platinum

With all the hullabaloo (I love that word) about this pack, you'd think they'd at least put out some official word about the sugatra, right? I mean, at this point we don't even know for sure that it won't be in there. Was it an oversight? A deliberate choice? WE REQUIRE MORE MINERALS INFORMATION.

i'm also a bit disappointed with the lack of response from DE staff other than [DE]Taylor who closed the megathread regarding the request for a separate pack. Hopefully Monday brings good news? =|

Edited by kalikilic

5 minutes ago, kalikilic said:

i'm also a bit disappointed with the lack of response from DE staff other than [DE]Taylor who closed the megathread regarding the request for a separate pack. Hopefully Monday brings good news? =|

I keep telling myself that they haven't responded yet because they're still deciding what to say. I really hope I turn out to be right. At very least, we need some word about the Vela sugatra, and whether or not it's in the pack, and why.