[DE]Megan

Soon: Prime Vault Unsealed! (June 28)

5 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

Won't know till it drops.

so the locations have to be determined by experience and there is no way to read them out of game files or what not?

On 6/23/2016 at 9:12 PM, Lord_Azrael said:

I also agree that a separate cosmetic pack would be a good idea. Or, like this guy said:

This would be an awesome move.

However, I just wanted to point something out. Frost Vault Access cost $60. However, prime access accessories cost $50, and the entire prime access pack costs a lot more. So we are essentially getting a full prime access pack for slightly more than just the prime access accessories alone. So you're paying an extra 10 dollars over what it would usually cost, not 40 or 60.

yeah, but so what? players wanting to buy the full pack for prime frame plus his weapons (or archwing or sentinels) as well as the accessories are getting it waaaaaay cheaper. also, no plats ore boosters are included here, so it's not logical for it to be as expensive. They're just not listening to the community this time.
and as a bunch of tennos said, I would buy this (and would have bought the Frost P unvault) if only I wasn't getting duplicates I can't trade.

12 hours ago, Shadow8600 said:
1 hour ago, Lord_Azrael said:

With all the hullabaloo (I love that word) about this pack, you'd think they'd at least put out some official word about the sugatra, right? I mean, at this point we don't even know for sure that it won't be in there. Was it an oversight? A deliberate choice? WE REQUIRE MORE MINERALS INFORMATION.

way more reasonable than what I had in mind. This would be my first vault release, so when I heard it would be a

There is an official list on warframe.com .. sooo..

1 hour ago, Lord_Azrael said:

I keep telling myself that they haven't responded yet because they're still deciding what to say. I really hope I turn out to be right. At very least, we need some word about the Vela sugatra, and whether or not it's in the pack, and why.

I agree with you. I hope someone at DE will respond to us let us know about the vala prime sugatra. I hope they will put it in the prime vault pack because it's just not right of them leaving out an prime accessory that originally came with the targis prime armor in the first place. I don't see why they can't add it in because they were able to add the gene masking kit to the accessories pack when trinity prime access was around due to people asking De to add it. Also it doesn't make sense that DE were able to add all the prime accessories that came with ember prime access to the frost prime vault unsealed pack but they can't do that for mag prime vault unsealed?!?!? Idk I really hope DE is listening to their warframe supporters/community 

51 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

There is an official list on warframe.com .. sooo..

????

Edit: Nvm I think you were talking to Lord_Azrael.

Edited by Shadow8600

6 hours ago, (PS4)icelo_93 said:

I hope they will put it in the prime vault pack because it's just not right of them leaving out an prime accessory that originally came with the targis prime armor in the first place. 

In all honesty, DE can do as they wish with the sugatras and bundlethe primes with whatever they wish, what if they decide to add it later to another pack?, on the otger side, sugatras are way too small to be noticed with no need to stop to look at an immobile player, so I don't see reason to make such a big fuss about it, after all it has currently been replaced with +150 platinum, making me think this is not an oversight but part of their plan.

6 hours ago, (PS4)icelo_93 said:

I don't see why they can't add it in because they were able to add the gene masking kit to the accessories pack when trinity prime access was around due to people asking De to add it

That's a totally different story, the issue there was prime access accessories promo image showcasing both kavasa prime armor and KP gene masking kit, being both included as part of the accessories in the faq, but  since players buying prime access accessories pack on release realised that the masking gene wasn't part of it as initially promoted, DE decided to change both the promotion image and the faq to avoid more players being misled with it, ending with tons of tickets asking for reimbursements from players who bought before those editions, while many other players were refraining from buying simply because there was a non-farmable accessorie out of the accessories pack but as a part of the lowest prime access tier (some players thought that prime masking gene came included with kavasa prime collar, which might have been understable given thst everything out of the PA Accessories pack is obtainable in game, but were easily proven wrong), making DE lose both, money and potential buyers.

Said that, the sugatra not being showcased on the prime vault promo could be intended (keeping in mind the extra 150 platinum in the pack) or just an oversight, after all nobody is perfect, let's wait until the vault opens to see what happens there.

47 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

In all honesty, DE can do as they wish with the sugatras and bundlethe primes with whatever they wish, what if they decide to add it later to another pack?, on the otger side, sugatras are way too small to be noticed with no need to stop to look at an immobile player, so I don't see reason to make such a big fuss about it, after all it has currently been replaced with +150 platinum, making me think this is not an oversight but part of their plan.

That's a totally different story, the issue there was prime access accessories promo image showcasing both kavasa prime armor and KP gene masking kit, being both included as part of the accessories in the faq, but  since players buying prime access accessories pack on release realised that the masking gene wasn't part of it as initially promoted, DE decided to change both the promotion image and the faq to avoid more players being misled with it, ending with tons of tickets asking for reimbursements from players who bought before those editions, while many other players were refraining from buying simply because there was a non-farmable accessorie out of the accessories pack but as a part of the lowest prime access tier (some players thought that prime masking gene came included with kavasa prime collar, which might have been understable given thst everything out of the PA Accessories pack is obtainable in game, but were easily proven wrong), making DE lose both, money and potential buyers.

Said that, the sugatra not being showcased on the prime vault promo could be intended (keeping in mind the extra 150 platinum in the pack) or just an oversight, after all nobody is perfect, let's wait until the vault opens to see what happens there.

Yes but if they don't release the vala prime sugatra it could cause problems for the future prime vault releases. For example if they decide to release the sugatra that originally came with the targis armor with the edo prime armor in the next prime vault unsealed then people are going to say well I already have the edo prime armor but I just want the vala prime sugatra because that the one I want and I'm missing also note that the edo prime armor came alongside with another sugatra when volt prime access was around. Now if they do in fact do that then people buying it will have duplicate prime accessories because of them wanting that specific item and their is no way you can get rid of the duplicate prime accessory items. I can definitely see people complaining about that. This won't happen if DE would release the prime accessories like they were originally were released and if the vala prime sugatra is not in the mag prime vault pack I just hope DE will change that and add it plus I'm not the only one who wants the vala prime sugatra in the pack and I made other posts talking about it and people are up voting it.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)icelo_93 said:

Yes but if they don't release the vala prime sugatra it could cause problems for the future prime vault releases. For example if they decide to release the sugatra that originally came with the targis armor with the edo prime armor in the next prime vault unsealed then people are going to say well I already have the edo prime armor but I just want the vala prime sugatra because that the one I want and I'm missing also note that the edo prime armor came alongside with another sugatra when volt prime access was around. Now if they do in fact do that then people buying it will have duplicate prime accessories because of them wanting that specific item and their is no way you can get rid of the duplicate prime accessory items. I can definitely see people complaining about that. This won't happen if DE would release the prime accessories like they were originally were released and if the vala prime sugatra is not in the mag prime vault pack I just hope DE will change that and add it plus I'm not the only one who wants the vala prime sugatra in the pack and I made other posts talking about it and people are up voting it.

I saw your point and understood the issue that releasing the sugatra on a different pack may rise, the point is, until the vault actually opens we have no way to know if the sugatra not being included on this vault is intended or just an oversight, being both possibilities given that there's extra platinum on the pack and practically no precedent other than a single previous prime vault which had some backlash for the same reason why players are voicing our concerns this time.

is it possible that the targis prime armour set could come back maybe like when this prime vault is gone? by chance

Edited by JIM22

16 minutes ago, JIM22 said:

is it possible that the targis prime armour set could come back maybe?

Umm... Targis Prime Armor set is confirmed to come with Mag's unvaulting as per the first post on this topic

33 minutes ago, JIM22 said:

did you read the rest of it?

Your original post wasn't constructed well. Other people can see when you edit your posts btw. Please don't act high and mighty

That said I don't see why it can't come back again in the future although it might take a long time if DE intends to cycle between all the prime accessories

Yeah, sry no.... __KING__ doesn't nickle and dime people this much and these are the people who tryed to trademark "Candy" .... 50Euros for an accesory pack is... it'd be funny if it wasn't sad, and the even sadder part is we will NEVER get a separate accesory pack for a normal human ammount of money either because "That wouldn't be fair; PA accesories cost 50$ allready" blissfully ignorant of the fact that "a unit" essentialy costing 50-140$ in a F2P game is a little backasswords to begin with...

Ow well i'm still holding out hope after a few more of these come out and we see a few million more requests for accesory unvaults DE does it once see sales quadruple and good ol fashion greed wins out.

Or hell even what the person on Page one said, keep it at 50 Euros but give us boosters instead of the weapons... it's a psychological thing and the F2P model is basicaly psychological warfare anyway...

Edited by PowerofTwo

On 6/23/2016 at 3:09 PM, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Nope, I can't agree.

Selling the prime accessory separately at say...$20 or so....would be an insult to every player who bought them at $60.

If DE did something like that I'd never give them another penny.

I disagree with what you are saying, back when you could buy the Prime Access pack you could get Mag and all her goodies which you probably didn't have at the time. Now fast forward what vet player doesn't have Mag? So why should people that already have Mag now have to pay for her again when all they want are the accessories..

3 hours ago, (PS4)MaxKill1 said:

I disagree with what you are saying, back when you could buy the Prime Access pack you could get Mag and all her goodies which you probably didn't have at the time. Now fast forward what vet player doesn't have Mag? So why should people that already have Mag now have to pay for her again when all they want are the accessories..

I'm pretty sure that Mag (and Frost) didn't have a prime access pack, these started with Ember Prime release. On the other side, players deciding not to buy prime vaults still have a chance to obtsin what they are missing just by playing the game, removing the "need" of buying the pack to obtain the prime items offered because everyone will still have a chance of getting them.

About the pricing, Imo it's fine, I just think it needs more choices like buying the frame in parts (to give away or sell in trading) and still get the 2 catalysts + 2 weapon slots + 1 reactor + warframe slot that would be received if the bundle was bought complete, even changing the frame and weapons for 30 days boosters (of any kind, resource drop chance and resource boosters might be the best to avoid stacking with 90 days affinity and credit boosters from prime access accessories)

Reducing  the price or setting a new cheaper pack costing about $30USD or less as many have suggested, would only encourage many players who buy prime access accessories pack only for the cosmetic stuff and don't care about boosters to keep saving our money and wait for the cheaper re-release, leaving no reason to buy any level of prime access pack since everything, except cosmetics, can be obtained in game while the cosmetics will be eventually re-released in the future at a lower price without add-ons to increase their value and making DE actually lose profit on the long term.

Edited by -----LegioN-----