[DE]Megan

Soon: Prime Vault Unsealed! (June 28)

On 6/25/2016 at 6:08 AM, (XB1)PhilfyRatBagZ said:

Not worth buying a nerfed into the ground warframe, the rework sux big time on anything over lvl 30 enermy

I remember watching the Dev stream and how Scott said "we're not changing how it works, just the visuals"

pffffft, yeah Scott right on bro

Do you guys play test anything on enermy above lvl 16?

Have you actually used Mag, or are you just going along with youtubers and forum goers who said the same, immediately upon rework? I ask because I've murdered my fair share of high level corrupted with Mag, without much trouble at all.

On 23/06/2016 at 9:05 PM, N7_Lotus said:

Thank you very much DE! Will be buying this right away, I love supporting you guys. People, stop complaining.

support DE with ur own oppinion.. and we will  do it with our way

Realized over the weekend that Im maxed out with New Loka. That means that not only do I get the Mag Prime and all her weapons and all that sweet sweet armor bling and 1200 plat; I also can get all three mods for her as well with a little rep farm. 

Tomorrow is a going to be a good, good day to play warframe. 

People need to stop complaining. Just be happy that they even brought the Targis armor back. Was taking a break at that time and missed the pack that this armor was in.  And even though I have mag prime and all her head I'm still dropping 60 for this armor. Would it be nice for a separate pack? Yes. But you can't really complain about how a company does their business.

Edited by (PS4)gggglllaaadddeea

6 minutes ago, (PS4)gggglllaaadddeea said:

Just be happy that they even brought the Targis armor back.

---snip----

you can't really complain about how a company does their business.

I have to be honest, I do not understand these sorts of arguments at all. In what way is DE doing us a favor? Sure, they're bringing back Targis. I'm happy about it, and I'll probably get it. But when a company charges me $60 for an in-game cosmetic, that doesn't qualify as a "favor." They aren't bringing Targis back out of the kindness of their pure white hearts, they're bringing it back because they know they can make stupid amounts of money selling it at $60 a pop. Which is fine! DE is a business, yes, but a business that I happen to like. They bring frequent updates, release new content on a rapid schedule, listen to the community (sometimes), stream their own play sessions, incorporate community ideas (think: clem), and generally make warframe a great and addictive game to play. So they SHOULD make money, they SHOULD do well, and I don't mind being a part of that.

But we still can't let ourselves forget: we ARE customers. We, as customers, are the reason DE exists. If anyone is doing anyone else a favor, it's US, when we buy overpriced PA packs and overpriced cosmetics and spend our plat on formas and color packs and fancy scarves. So when we want the pack they are selling to be slightly different, when we want to have an option for bp's instead of built weapons, that matters. It IS important.

So please, if everyone could stop pretending that DE is a charity, and stop calling us entitled for voicing our opinions as customers of DE, that would really be great.

And if DE could read all this, and - at very very least - make an official statement regarding it, that would be even better.

On 6/23/2016 at 11:55 AM, TheDarkStarChimaera said:

I'd be fine with the (presumably $60 USD) pricetag on the vault if it included an option to not give players who already own these primes worthless copies that do nothing but inflate the price. I'd be fine with there not being a cheaper, accessories-only option for just the cosmetics, but come on, paying the price of a full game to get some useless items when you could offer an alternative package that could in no possible way harm your profits is incredibly frustrating. 

If a new player wants the Primes guaranteed, they buy the current pack.

If players who own Mag Prime's gear don't want dupes, they pay the same price but get something as replacement so they're getting their money's worth. 

DE gets the same price on each package, and undoubtedly even more because now there's not the issue of "I would buy this pack buy but don't want to waste a lot of money on useless dupes". With these two options you're not losing out on any potential customers you have right now, and the Vault Unseal would only gain more appeal. A cheaper accessories option could run the risk of losing profit since it's changing the skew of package-price to number of buyers, but this would be a simple fix that would go a long way to not only make some money, but be a good will move to not ask players to buy useless things just to get what they want to support the game.

Last one was 40$ for a frame, two weapons and the accessories is not a bad price for it.

18 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

I have to be honest, I do not understand these sorts of arguments at all. In what way is DE doing us a favor? Sure, they're bringing back Targis. I'm happy about it, and I'll probably get it. But when a company charges me $60 for an in-game cosmetic, that doesn't qualify as a "favor." They aren't bringing Targis back out of the kindness of their pure white hearts, they're bringing it back because they know they can make stupid amounts of money selling it at $60 a pop. Which is fine! DE is a business, yes, but a business that I happen to like. They bring frequent updates, release new content on a rapid schedule, listen to the community (sometimes), stream their own play sessions, incorporate community ideas (think: clem), and generally make warframe a great and addictive game to play. So they SHOULD make money, they SHOULD do well, and I don't mind being a part of that.

But we still can't let ourselves forget: we ARE customers. We, as customers, are the reason DE exists. If anyone is doing anyone else a favor, it's US, when we buy overpriced PA packs and overpriced cosmetics and spend our plat on formas and color packs and fancy scarves. So when we want the pack they are selling to be slightly different, when we want to have an option for bp's instead of built weapons, that matters. It IS important.

So please, if everyone could stop pretending that DE is a charity, and stop calling us entitled for voicing our opinions as customers of DE, that would really be great.

And if DE could read all this, and - at very very least - make an official statement regarding it, that would be even better.

Prime Vaults are usually lower than the Prime Access smallest tier.  40$ is probably going to be the price.

40 minutes ago, (PS4)gggglllaaadddeea said:

People need to stop complaining. Just be happy that they even brought the Targis armor back. Was taking a break at that time and missed the pack that this armor was in.  And even though I have mag prime and all her head I'm still dropping 60 for this armor. Would it be nice for a separate pack? Yes. But you can't really complain about how a company does their business.

It's 40, not 60.

1 minute ago, AdachiAme said:

Prime Vaults are usually lower than the Prime Access smallest tier.  40$ is probably going to be the price.

The last one was $60, and this one has already been stated to be $60.

1 minute ago, Lord_Azrael said:

The last one was $60, and this one has already been stated to be $60.

Huh... you're right... guess my memory failed me, although still didn't have Dakra Prime and Boar Prime, plus 1200 plat, targis prime set, and mag prime, is a fair price seeing as it is only slightly more than prime access accessory pack.

Just now, AdachiAme said:

Huh... you're right... guess my memory failed me, although still didn't have Dakra Prime and Boar Prime, plus 1200 plat, targis prime set, and mag prime, is a fair price seeing as it is only slightly more than prime access accessory pack.

While many people have asked for a cheaper option, many others have offered to spend $60, if only the pack wouldn't contain Mag and the associated weapons. They already have those, and don't want useless copies. Some people have asked for the option to receive bp's instead, since at least that way people could DO something with the extras.

4 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

While many people have asked for a cheaper option, many others have offered to spend $60, if only the pack wouldn't contain Mag and the associated weapons. They already have those, and don't want useless copies. Some people have asked for the option to receive bp's instead, since at least that way people could DO something with the extras.

Only duplicate I'd get is mag prime.  So I'm fine with it, and it isn't like they do Prime Vault often, then I'd agree with you there.

Hi!

'' Also joining her are the return of other highly desirable Vaulted Prime Accessories and Weapons, complete with brand new PBR updates. All are packaged together with discounted Platinum (or you can take your chances in the Void.) '' 
---This is something that caught my eye! Is armor going to be available in void since it says ''All'' ? I would really like it to be farmable. Yes many rich kids would buy prime access, but what of us that both missed it and can't even get 1/3 of the money to buy it ?

I just hope that you are not gonna be selfish for the second time and not put it on void tables!

On 6/23/2016 at 1:09 PM, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Nope, I can't agree.

Selling the prime accessory separately at say...$20 or so....would be an insult to every player who bought them at $60.

If DE did something like that I'd never give them another penny.

That is extremely illogical

14 minutes ago, Tron-DiWolfy said:

Hi!

'' Also joining her are the return of other highly desirable Vaulted Prime Accessories and Weapons, complete with brand new PBR updates. All are packaged together with discounted Platinum (or you can take your chances in the Void.) '' 
---This is something that caught my eye! Is armor going to be available in void since it says ''All'' ? I would really like it to be farmable. Yes many rich kids would buy prime access, but what of us that both missed it and can't even get 1/3 of the money to buy it ?

I just hope that you are not gonna be selfish for the second time and not put it on void tables!

You must be new. Prime cosmetics are exclusive to Prime access and the Prime vault, it would be an insult to those who bought them for the accessories to be able to be farmed from the void for free.

As many others have posted, it would be nice to be ablue to buy the accessory pack by itself. I already have all the remaining items. 

Well I am gonna buy this, its gonna take a bite out of my wallet but I was kicking my &#! because I missed it the first time around, additionally they have already stated in the stream chat that Mag prime unvault will only have one pack, like the Frost unvault, I doubt this will change due to its popularity and the sales numbers, the way I see it is that your paying 60$ for a cosmetic armor, just think of the 1200p and other stuff as icing on the cake, I mean its not a good deal for those that already own the weapons and frame, unless you don't have any of them potato'd since they come potatoe'd when you buy them.  Either way day 1 purchase for me.

3 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

Well I am gonna buy this, its gonna take a bite out of my wallet but I was kicking my &#! because I missed it the first time around, additionally they have already stated in the stream chat that Mag prime unvault will only have one pack, like the Frost unvault, I doubt this will change due to its popularity and the sales numbers, the way I see it is that your paying 60$ for a cosmetic armor, just think of the 1200p and other stuff as icing on the cake, I mean its not a good deal for those that already own the weapons and frame, unless you don't have any of them potato'd since they come potatoe'd when you buy them.  Either way day 1 purchase for me.

I agree.  When I was looking to buy some plat, the best option at the time was the Prime Access Vauban one.  Not only did I just the plat I wanted, but Vauban Prime also. 

1 day remains, here's hoping they don't ignore their player base for the, what, 3rd time about this topic.