[DE]Megan

Soon: Prime Vault Unsealed! (June 28)

On 6/23/2016 at 8:51 PM, VicariousRage said:

My question is, will there be any chance to just buy the armour/icons/plat alone this time around? I am sure a lot of us vet players would gladly smash their money on your desk and you would make more. I certainly would because you guys are awesome and I missed the Targis prime. 

+1

I bought Frost Vault access last time and i ended up selling it for credits when my friend needed and wanted it, at least can we find a method to gift the things if not to buy them separately?

I'll buy it anyways because i miss Tigris Accessories and i want them so badly xD.

I've been waiting for them like since i saw them. Tigris and Edo - that i miss them is my only regret in this game. Thank you DE ! Dreams come true tho xD

Why don't bring frost prime too. I miss to buy him last time and i want him so bad. 
Please DE bring the last Prime Vault and sale along with currently Prime Vault. If They do I will buy all the pack.

56 minutes ago, Valdigus said:

Why don't bring frost prime too. I miss to buy him last time and i want him so bad. 
Please DE bring the last Prime Vault and sale along with currently Prime Vault. If They do I will buy all the pack.

lol? sorry bud, but you wont have a chance on getting frost prime from the vault again any time soon.

Who's in charge of marketing? Do you not like money?! You're missing out on so much more money by doin your prime access and prime vault this way guys cmon. Is there a legit reason why you cant give the option to buy just the armor? This is highly unfair to the player who already have mag p and the weapons. Also you should have the option of buying The parts of mag p/boar p/dakra p un-built so we have the option to sell/trade with other players. Cmon guys common sense here. This would appeal more to your consumer base as a whole, making you more money in the process. You guys are standing in your own way as far as making money. It's like you want money but you don't want money at the same time.. You have players like myself Ready to give you money once you fix this issue..get it together 

Edited by (XB1)ScReWsToN oTxo

Its Prime Vault, Not Prime Access so, they doesnñ not care about selling prime accesories without wf, so.... stop complaining about that.

My question is where do all the pieces for mag prime drop because last I heard volt helmet would replace mag helmet in the void so should i check T2 E and T3 S for mags helmet, and what about BP,chassis and systems,i cannot find any other threads or videos explaining her drops.

Edited by CavebobSpongeman

As of now a frost p set can sell for up to 900 p ($60 USD) and in the last time they opened the vault back in December they had Frost p available for purchase OR you could find his parts in the void, same with mag prime hence the text in parenthesis (or test your luck in the void) so maybe next vault release they do in December will probably have frost out again. SInce they made so much money off of selling his vault pack. Also in case you didn't know in the next prime access pack Nyx prime, spira prime, and scindo prime will officialy enter the prime vault and no longer be available in the void drop tables do farm them while you still can.

Edited by CavebobSpongeman

21 minutes ago, CavebobSpongeman said:

As of now a frost p set can sell for up to 900 p ($60 USD) and in the last time they opened the vault back in December they had Frost p available for purchase OR you could find his parts in the void, same with mag prime hence the text in parenthesis (or test your luck in the void) so maybe next vault release they do in December will probably have frost out again. SInce they made so much money off of selling his vault pack. Also in case you didn't know in the next prime access pack Nyx prime, spira prime, and scindo prime will officialy enter the prime vault and no longer be available in the void drop tables do farm them while you still can.

Hikou Prime, not Spira Prime.

If only DE remove the boosters and the plat from the accessories pack or somehow make them sold for plat, I would buy ALL of them.

I don't want to buy extra stuff that I don't need nor want for extra cost o.o

On the bright side, farming Vauban P and his stuff would become somewhat easier since Mag P is now added to the void for a limited period of time aka the bottom of the RNG drop list xD

First things first this is great news for everyone who missed out the first time around but can the clipping on the leg armour please be fixed for Frost! :D

Since the armour is being re-released is it going to be updated with the new PBR? I noticed that the textures look plastic compared to some of the other armour sets.

I know it says " complete with brand new PBR updates " but I'm not sure if that's in reference to all of it or just Mag Prime just wanting to clarify thank you!

so,are the locations where her parts drop are the same as before she got vaulted? and if so can someone tell me where she drops?

No option for just accessories?  Ah well, guess I'll buy a support pack on Path of Exile instead. :/

32 minutes ago, humer_hunter said:

can somone tell me where are the drop locations

Drop locations for the vaulted Primes that are coming back, will be revealed once they are re-added to the void. 

Will the parts be able to drop from the void? i would happily spend hours farming for her since i don't have the money to buy her

21 hours ago, AdachiAme said:

Last one was 40$ for a frame, two weapons and the accessories is not a bad price for it.

Frost Vault? No it wasn't, it was $60. What are you talking about?

11 hours ago, ZennedasDiamond said:

Its Prime Vault, Not Prime Access so, they doesnñ not care about selling prime accesories without wf, so.... stop complaining about that.

It's called constructive criticism.

And until DE treats older players netter, we will never stop "complaining". 

The main attraction of this pack is Targis Prime and EVERYONE knows this, especially DE. Why would they have jumped MULTIPLE Prime Accessorises that came out before Nyx Primes?

A secondary pack, cheaper or not, would be the best option.

Or giving people who already own the Frame / Weapons blueprints, so we don't waste our money on useless duplicates. 

11 minutes ago, oceano4 said:

It's called constructive criticism.

And until DE treats older players netter, we will never stop "complaining". 

The main attraction of this pack is Targis Prime and EVERYONE knows this, especially DE. Why would they have jumped MULTIPLE Prime Accessorises that came out before Nyx Primes?

A secondary pack, cheaper or not, would be the best option.

Or giving people who already own the Frame / Weapons blueprints, so we don't waste our money on useless duplicates. 

I agree.  Even if we have  to pay the same price compensate Mag Prime set with something of equal value. Will we get Mag Prime parts? I mean atleast if we get the parts we can sell it. But still they should replace Mag Prime with something else for the players who already owns her. Boosters or more Plat would be a good a idea. (They'll probly do the boosters tho lol)

1 hour ago, TheDarkStarChimaera said:

Frost Vault? No it wasn't, it was $60. What are you talking about?

Yo look back, it was already pointed out.  I was remembering it wrong.

Edited by AdachiAme

with the opening of Prime vault, the prime weapons and warframe will be back on the drop table temporarily. It's only the accessories that aren't (yet somehow prime kubrow collar is allowed), so it's OPTIONAL to buy the pack, unless you want the accessories.  

Edit: the bright side is, you get what you paid for rather than gacha/mystery boxes for a chance, A CHANCE of getting what you wanted. Though really would love to see a accessory pack only.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed rude quoted comment