[DE]Megan

Soon: Prime Vault Unsealed! (June 28)

P.S. I hope no events come July 4 holiday weekend for players will be with family cause if an event is release July 4 weekend would be sad for most Tenno want to be at beach, with family etc...

8 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

P.S. I hope no events come July 4 holiday weekend for players will be with family cause if an event is release July 4 weekend would be sad for most Tenno want to be at beach, with family etc...

the independent day colour set should be out that weekend

7 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I'm talking about events 

They may add tac alerts that reward Latron Wraith, since the weapon haven't reappeared even in sorties. So possbibly tac alert.

Edited by LogaMC1995

Just now, LogaMC1995 said:

They may add tac laerts that reward Latron Writh, since the weapon haven't reappeared even in sorties. So possbibly tac alert.

That's good to know...thanks 

I am in North America and have clan mates in Europe. Mag is set to come out tomorrow in Europe. So if they run missions with us today how will the rewards work? Is the time difference between U.S. and Europe such that it will be the 29th when it releases?

12 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

It's 12pm EST is Mag prime and weapons release now?

Perhaps in an hour or 2?

Way this wait for Mag Prime and weapons to be released is like Black Friday or the longest line at movie theater to see a new movie release as it feel like the time just move slow.... ???

One hour till the pack... I hope the listen like with the Trinity access pack. I'd really like to get the armor set without repeated gear :(

4 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

One hour till the pack... I hope the listen like with the Trinity access pack. I'd really like to get the armor set without repeated gear :(

prime access and prime vault are seperate

prime access has had separate accessories since the 2 nd prime access, prime vault has only been a single buy item

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

My clock says 28 minutes left until the vault opens.

Where it say that? Show me.. Is that on website?

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity

38 minutes ago, klokw3rk said:

prime access and prime vault are seperate

prime access has had separate accessories since the 2 nd prime access, prime vault has only been a single buy item

I said LIKE they did with prime access on Trin (when they changed items in the accessory pack based on player outrage).