[DE]Megan

Soon: Prime Vault Unsealed! (June 28)

I honestly don't understand why people complain about the Prime Vault pack having both the frame/weapons and the accessories. Think about it, the accessories were sold for like 50 dollars initially. Now you have the chance to buy the accessories + the frame + the weapons + discounted platinum for just 10 more dollars. You might already have the frame and the weapons but the discounted platinum alone is worth 10 dollars. (You can get 1000p for 50 dollars from the store, this pack offers you 1200p for 10 dollars) That's like selling Ember Prime for 10 dollars, see? Not that bad :D

Edited by EyeLaikCheez
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Mastercontrol98 said:

Guys, I gotta say it, but you're losing money by not having a prime accessory pack for this. I and many others in this thread would love Tagris Prime.. But I already have Mag P, Dakra P, and Boar P.. I and others I know are not willing to spend $60 for duplicates of things we already have to get the armor.

Exactly. I'm sure thousands of players would throw their wallets at DE if they sold the armor set and maybe the Platinum for 20-30$. I know I would.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, EyeLaikCheez said:

I honestly don't understand why people complain about the Prime Vault pack having both the frame/weapons and the accessories. Think about it, the accessories were sold for like 50 dollars initially. Now you have the chance to buy the accessories + the frame + the weapons + discounted platinum for just 10 more dollars. You might already have the frame and the weapons but the discounted platinum alone is worth 10 dollars. (You can get 1000p for 50 dollars from the store, this pack offers you 1200p for 10 dollars) That's like selling Ember Prime for 10 dollars, see? Not that bad :D

Edit: Stupid reply, nvm.

Edited by Multicom-EN-

18 minutes ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

A summary of this thread: A bunch of people without the money to buy the thing begging for a discount, if you are with them you get upvotes otherwise you don't, guess that mentality is what stops them from, well let me stop.

To the few that just want to replace primes with a different thing but keep price: Congrats you are reasonable and deserve the support of other supporters, like me, who have been, ironically, demonized in this thread.

You haven't been demonized, you just have been called out on a bunch of ridiculous claims. For someone who supposedly 'owns an outlet store', you know shockingly little about price degradation on returned sales and old products being re-sold. Plus, you childishly threatening 'to never support DE again' if they reduce the price of an old item makes it more than clear that your 'I own a store' story is a blatant lie. Either that, or someone else does all the pricing and marketing, because clearly you're only here to wallow in self-pity.

Edit: Supposedly you own an entire chain. And you still don't know how item devaluing works and threaten to throw your toy truck out of the window and never go to Toys'R'Us again if Tommy gets a truck too. Wow, Billy. Wow.

Edited by Sold0ut
  • Upvote 26

So that's what you meant when were talking about "prime vault" before. Dates mean that either Starchart 3.0 won't get rid of Prime Vault, or it won't happen until end of July.

Edited by Necrius

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Nope, I can't agree.

Selling the prime accessory separately at say...$20 or so....would be an insult to every player who bought them at $60.

If DE did something like that I'd never give them another penny.

I don't think you understand economics.

Things change prices and you never hear about people complaining about the difference of what they paid vs what someone else pays 6 months later. 

• Upvote 9

Would pay for the Targis in a heartbeat, but not for all the stuff I already have for years. Guess you don't want my money :(

• Upvote 5

Cool!

Will it come with a buff to Dakra Prime? Broken War, which comes, with a potato, for free, is better in literally every way. A refresh to keep the only Prime longsword relevant (be it crit, attack speed, status, whatever) would be amazing.

Edited by Magneu
  • Upvote 5

I don´t care about the 60 $ - but if i spent money on game it has to be a fair feeling and not like a rape. Paying 60 $ for dupes is just pointless - why not compense double items with Plat ? I don´t get this - This way DE just leaves a greedy feeling behind .... sad.

• Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, EyeLaikCheez said:

I agree with this. I bought Frost P unvaulted without giving it a second thought, because it had that awesome Misa P Syandana, also I made use of my 2nd Frost P, forma'd him for dojo dueling, best frame to use when dueling with melee imo. Anyway, I don't mind spending cash on a game that has kept me around for 2 years. Other than that, I think Vala Prime sugatra should also be included with this pack like the original pack did. Can't wait til Tuesday  :)

• Upvote 4

hmmmm.. i just want that Targis P.. what the use of another Mag Prime.. i already have tons of skin for my First Mag Prime...

• Upvote 2

ITT:

80% of posters calling out the absurdity of offering a pack for a premium that gives us crap we already own from years ago, which could only benefit new(er) players who never had a chance to get any of this stuff. Good for them, but totally screws the vast majority of veterans into never wanting to pay for this.

20% of posters defending the single-pack offering, who in a few days will surely be enjoying their duplicate copies of Mag Prime, Boar Prime, and/or Dakra Prime with their shiny... NOT-so-new armor set. (Or they're those green players who finally get a chance to have this gear. Again, good for you!)

I can only hope that DE learned from the last time they did this - that they'd make so much more money if they split off the exclusive content and the equipment into separate purchases. And if they do it this time around, well good on them! We can only wait and see.

• Upvote 15

2 hours ago, VicariousRage said:

My question is, will there be any chance to just buy the armour/icons/plat alone this time around? I am sure a lot of us vet players would gladly smash their money on your desk and you would make more. I certainly would because you guys are awesome and I missed the Targis prime. 

^THIS^

• Upvote 2

i wont be buying this if there is no option to get accessory pack by itself,

$60 for swag isn't a very good purchase, i can spend that much on a whole new game like "no man sky"

• Upvote 6

Well, there goes the Targis Prime Armor's value. Just like the 140$ Misa Prime Syandana status symbol being turned into a 60$ item. 

Edited by Tymerc

Release the accessories separately or get no money from me. Simple as that.

• Upvote 3