[DE]Megan

Soon: Prime Vault Unsealed! (June 28)

11 hours ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

I don't have anything to prove. Keep overusing 'supposedly'.

Also there's no value degradation in Tagris Prime, it's as wanted as before if not more, which doesn't apply to seasonal collections. 

There isn't a new collection to borrow your analogy, there isn't a cooler armor that makes Tagris less wanted, less fit or whatever.

They sell these accessories as exclusive items. Exclusivity has a price, it's an entire different market. Market which I don't sell but I do consume. Another experience you obviously lack. A Zegna costume doesn't get cheaper, an Audemar Piguet doesn't get cheaper,   some of these get even more expensive.

You and the upvoters are too selfish in your interests to fail to notice this. I won't go to Lamborghini ask them to make more Veneno, even if I wanted to pay more than when it was ...

Billy, no. You have plenty to prove, but that is not the point here. I'd not ask you to give us names, but maybe to behave like an adult if what you write is true.

Billy, your virtual video game fashion items are more comparable to - gasp - fashion than cars. But okay, let's pretend that last summer's fashion luxury, which somehow still is in next summer, but now costs less because it was already in the sortiment, was cars. You seem to be insisting on cars, and toy trucks. And that is fine too.

Okay, Billy. Let me explain why daddy's lamborghini is one of the only cars on the market that increases in value. You see, unlike literally all other cars (out of which almost all are luxury products, because you could just get the cheapest on the market), these are collectors items that gain alllll of their value for a brand name and the rarity of the product from the start. And they only increase in value if you don't ever use them in the first place. Unlike, say, a mass produced car or an infinitely reproducable toy truck or even an infinitely reproducable virtual thing that doesn't even need slave-conditions overseas factories to make. There are tons of Targis armors, and toy trucks like that, and tons of every normal car models. They are still luxury goods.

You see, Billy, all cars lose value as they are used. And even if it's still in fashion, Billy, it's perfectly normal that people will pay less for the exact dress they saw in the store last year. That's why they get made cheaper, or get decoupled from some silly necklace purchase that was bundled in last year. Maybe the necklace is no longer in fashion, or everyone already owns one. And who would buy that necklace again just for that dress?

But I know, Billy. We are 'unreasonable' for applying basic economics and suggesting features that would increase total profit numbers. Yes, Billy. Suggesting. That makes us unreasonable, unlike you, who threatened to 'never support DE again if they do a reasonable, normal, economic choice.

And I know, Billy. You hate your neighbor Tommy because his family doesn't swim in money. And now the luxury toy truck was 50% off a year later. Even though toy trucks are always popular! It's so unfair, you just have to cry, throw your own one away, and try to punch the evil store manager at toys'r'us. Because F*** Tommy, right? His parents aren't rich, why should he get something you showed off all year with? Why?

Don't you think that's a bit unreasonable yourself, Billy?

Edited by Sold0ut

super huge fail by DE marketing or whoever is/was in charge here =[

so many ppl would gladly be willing to pay for a cosmetics only or cosmetics+plat package... =/

stuff like this just blows my mind, i cannot understand how this is so hard to grasp/execute... 

i bought my original founders pack largely becuz i had already spent like 300-400+ hrs ingame by that time and i figured DE deserved it and i wanted to support them since i was enjoying their game, and sure i got excal prime and some plat, but that was really 2ndary IMHO ; fast forward to today, and i am consistently disappointed with the anti-consumer sales offered by DE and many of its approaches towards cosmetics in general [ingame the refusal to un-bind arcane from cosmetics, for example]

i truly fail to see how every cosmetic cannot just have a plat price ingame... plat is a closed loop system, for plat to exist, someone had to buy it from DE, so the more 'valuable' plat sinks that exist ingame the better it is for DE, ie, becuz it drives more plat sales by removing plat from the economy

i understand the current reason that the tennogen items are not available for plat and that's too bad, hopefully they can be integrated eventually at some point

all of this aside, i really hope that the upcoming ingame market overhaul addresses some of these issues, but of course it will not affect these silly/bad decisions regarding cash only prime cosmetics =[ {which even still are presented in a non-friendly way to customers}

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

S6xHVIp.png
Mag Prime makes her return!

The Prime Vault will open June 28 to July 26. Mag Prime makes a long awaited return for a limited time only! Also joining her are the return of other highly desirable Vaulted Prime Accessories and Weapons, complete with brand new PBR updates. All are packaged together with discounted Platinum (or you can take your chances in the Void.)

Buy the Prime Vault - Mag Prime Pack today and get the following items:

· 1200 Platinum
· Mag Prime
· Boar Prime
· Dakra Prime
· Targis Prime Armor Set
· Mag Prime Avatars

The Prime Vault - Mag Prime Pack is available on PC and Xbox One from June 28th to July 26th*.

PlayStation 4 regional Dates:

· North America – June 28 to July 26*
· Europe and Asia – June 29 to July 27*
· Japan – June 30 to July 28*

Get it before it goes back in the Vault!

*dates based on Eastern Time

How much will this be?

13 hours ago, oceano4 said:

Again, no option to get cosmetic with maybe a small booster, or it by itself for cheaper? What about players who own the prime gear already but not the cosmetics? 

this is the exact same problem as the Frost Prime Unvaulting...

I would still easily pay 60 dollars for just Targis Prime :D

the targis prime Armour set came with nyx prime... she hasn't been vaulted yet. i feel violated 

Guys I seriously hate you for not putting a prime accessories pack. I'd insta-buy the Targis set, and I would've bought the Prime syandana that was with Frost, if not for this.

Expensive, but at the same time a tempting deal at the same time.

Its worth it for the plat alone, but when is the next reknown pack coming to the PS4, as all I'm after is plat so I can have more slots...

thanks, kind regards

richard

This warframe is impossible too drop !

T3 sabo : ( only Nyx Prime ) 12 key = 0 Vauban

T4 Defense : Rotation C 10 Key = 0 Vauban

T3 Survival : Rotation C 20/40/60 12/13 key = 0 Vauban !

Plz modiff the rate of drop ! so abuse thx a lot dont be Gaben

Come on DE. The only way I feel I can contribute is by buying Prime accessories.  Warframe and weapons don't interest me since I have them all. If you want my hard earned cash you need to rethink this unvaulting strategy.

8 hours ago, Thyriell said:

I can not speak for everyone, but for me, 50-60$ is a significant investment for something I didn't want in the first place.

Let's be honest here, $50-60 is always a significant investment if you take into account how games are priced in the market nowadays, specially now that there are summer sales around. Take into consideration that the price of platinum is roughly $10 for every 1000 (75% discount coupon which is the only way anyone should spend money at all, everything else is a waste). When they ask for 60 dollars they are asking me 6000 platinum for a prime warframe, two prime weapons, the armor and boosters I do not need but I could buy myself anyway. Not even if that was ember prime, which is the most expensive frame at the moment, would be worth the investment since you will be able to farm those yourself and prices will go down.

What players should do is stop asking themselves "Can I afford it?" and start asking "Is it really worth that much at all?". Yes, a lot of people can afford to pay 60 bucks for this pack, but that does not mean it is worth it, because it is not, not even remotely. Even asking 5-7 bucks for a syandana is a little too much when most of them are priced 50~100 which is roughly 50 cents to one dollar. See the overwhelming difference? I thank DE for those 75% discount coupons but I would thank them even more if they were more reasonable at pricing their stuff in general. As it is now, prime access and such "deals" are just packs for those people who want to support DE rather than regular players who want to put their hands on some cool stuff - and that is very sad. Just my opinion though...

Edited by TBWolf

im a veteran players and we want a separate targis prime pack...DE be smart listen to your player base...releasing such a prime acces when everything in this world is on sale is a bad marketing AND sales move( for the PA price i can buy like 20 games from steam)60 bucks for a cosmetik made of pixel is already fuckin high as it is.

14 hours ago, DrBillCosby said:

By your logic, selling the prime frame in the $60 pack is an insult to everyone that payed $80 for it in the original prime access. So your point is moot.

Its completly different thing since:

1. Prime frames are farmable

2. Prime frames are tradeable

So there is increasing supply because of farming, and decreasing demand because of being able to trade it.

Prime Accessories on the other hand are untradeable, unfarmable, you can't buy them with play, and for most of the time you can't buy them at all

You don't want to spend 60$ on a vitrual armor? Then guess what, don't do it instead of begging for lower price. The whole point of Prime Accessories is to be pricey. You can't afford it, don't buy it, as simple as that, you don't need it for anything other than braggin and showing off...

Sure, change the content of this pack, add boosters, maybe even more plat, I don't care, just keep the price tag as it is. Because all I can see right now is "I want the expensive stuff, but make it cheap so I can afford it", its contradicting the whole point of these accessories

Edited by markus230

55 minutes ago, (XB1)St0nerJR said:

Come on DE. The only way I feel I can contribute is by buying Prime accessories.  Warframe and weapons don't interest me since I have them all. If you want my hard earned cash you need to rethink this unvaulting strategy.

Quoting for truth.  

15 hours ago, (PS4)jonnyblaze1976 said:

That is your opinion and i respect that but it isnt mine. I pay for PA as well and wouldnt be insulted in the least.

I agree with Jonnyblaze1976. I also payed for PA and wouldn't be insulted at all. The more people they could get to contribute to the game the better.

In my opinion the PA is overpriced, but I buy it to contribute to the game.

But I think most players don't think my way, but would probably buy 20 games on summer sale rather than pay $60 for a cosmetic item.

If you want more sales you got to lower the prices. Remember this is supposed to be a "Free to play" game, and suggesting players to pay hundreds of $$$ for some cosmetics seems a bit weird for these sort of games.

If you would lower your prices for exclusive items you would get a much wider player support then you have today.

You already lost too many old players because of this issue, I'm sure.

Anyway... Thanks for a great game! ?

Or you know, the other way around, just the gear for those of us who got the cosmetics but managed to miss out on some of the other items while they were available and can't be bothered to farm for them...

I wrote earlier and asked the same question. But since this is coming out for the 28th that mean we will be getting at least part of the 18.14 update as well and possibly events that we have not yet had on ps4 ? I mean we are still so far behind and I was wondering why we can never farm armor or even see it in special alerts - We who own mag prime already would like to see DE offer the armor / weapons pack as a small part separately as well. I mean what possibly could we do with 2 mag primes. you cant trade a whole warframe pre built and it would be a huge waste of money to pay for something we already own. Also any word on the pricing for this mag prime pack considering it.  is only going to have 1200 plat and for new primes you seem to offer for the 79 dollar price over 2,000 plat considering what other packs and bundles go for now I would think it a fair price for 39.99 and perhaps the armor and weapons pack could be offered for 19.99 with 1,000 plat for prime access purchasers and for people who never purchased prime packs perhaps 29.00 for armor weapons pack and 59.99 for mag prime and all the goodies ? these seem to be fair prices for people who have already purchased 1 or more prime packs and it would be nice for DE to show some love to those who have bought these new prime access packs like Saryn prime or , Vauban prime etc. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)RSebire said:

Expensive, but at the same time a tempting deal at the same time.

Its worth it for the plat alone, but when is the next reknown pack coming to the PS4, as all I'm after is plat so I can have more slots...

thanks, kind regards

richard

Really - do you not realize that for 39.99 we get 1000 plat already? So how is 200 more worth it with some cosmetic stuff a few weapons etc that have all been out before, new prime packs give 2625 plat for 79.99 

Wondering WHEN PS4 will get the NEW Warframe , and also the Excalibur Umbra (we should get it first considering pc players have first crack at everything else and ps4 NEVER had a shot at Excalibur prime. 

For the love of God just give us a pack with only the accessories. I don't care if it is the same $60 just put more platinum with it. But we are just going to delete everything else in the pack and that is infuriating. I feel like I'm flushing half the money down the drain.

Edited by weezedog

As many others in this forum have already said PLEASE split the pack. I am not even a 'veteran' player but i still own all prime weapons and frames after my 5 months of playing. I have bought several bundles of plat (discounted but still) 2 different prime access packs because not only does it make my life easier, it supports the game which is something i gladly do when i find a game i love this much. All we are asking for is a better way to throw our money at you. $60 for a set of armor bits and some plat is NOT worth it by any stretch and i can't justify it right now, please consider making an accessory pack.

Why Vala Sugatra isn't here? Frost Prime Vault had all extra stuff from Ember Prime Access, why it's not a case here?