[DE]Megan

Soon: Prime Vault Unsealed! (June 28)

this is great! thing is, since i can't find time to play more than like 30 mins a day and im not really into buying it with real moula(sry, DE) , i was wondering if the DE could open the vault fro just a bit longer(a week maybe?). Secondly and lastly, I would like to know the drop locations so as to get ready and start farming my void keys

anyways, Im glad the vault is being unsealed again and looking froward to excalibur prime unsealed. 

Thankls, Gefy

1 hour ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

Really - do you not realize that for 39.99 we get 1000 plat already? So how is 200 more worth it with some cosmetic stuff a few weapons etc that have all been out before, new prime packs give 2625 plat for 79.99 

Hello

i have several hundred plat left on my Xbox one account and several hundred on my PC account, but my poor old ps4 account only has 7 plat. It's a shame I can't transfer plat between accounts..

i have a prime and several other Warframes waiting to just take out from the foundry, the same with many weapons too, but have zero slots avaliable. It's been like this for a good month while I've been waiting for the next reknown pack.

these big packages are to much for me and as I've had several friends buy them and they don't even play anymore, I'm not too keen for prime access.

just want a good deal on plat.

its a shame also, unlike the PC, the ps4 honour of the lotus doesn't include plat purchases..

anyways, I'm going to give this a miss as at the moment I'm more interested in getting new rare mods.

thanks for the response, kind regards. And yes really...

richard

DE this is SILLY!!

The veteran players already have the Prime Weapons and Mag Prime, we won't purchase duplicate items. We only want the Armor.

Why are you not selling the armor separately?  

Same thing happened last time for the misa prime syandana, your vetern player only want the accessories.

Make the armor purchasable with plat... some players that have purchased plat already or grinded out the trade to collect it. Players have already spent money to have the plat to get what they want. All plat in game that is tradable has been purchased buy a players. It doesn't make sense. Say if I buy 100 dollar worth of plat, I still cant have the armor without buying another package...

Come on guys.

Edited by (PS4)Gilgamesh978

Damn.... why now when I have to save for new PC... :( 

btw. I was just thinking about how awesome it would be to be able to get targis armor the other day and bam! :D

Why not do 3 options for people who have these and do not have these.

Option 1: Mag Prime Vault Pack

Option 2 : Map Prime Access Pack

Option 3: Prime Accessories Pack

This way players can choose which they want ? Only thing is they would have to look at costs of it. 

Be a good way for those who already have these to chose :) and those that dont could get the ones they really want without paying for duplicates.

( just a thought :s )

3 hours ago, Gefy said:

looking froward to excalibur prime unsealed.

Excal Prime will never be available again due to legal reasons, and founders would be incredibly salty it this were the case. As much as I wish this could happen, it cannot.

1 minute ago, PotatoTrapdoor said:

Excal Prime will never be available again due to legal reasons, and founders would be incredibly salty it this were the case. As much as I wish this could happen, it cannot.

Legal reason? Mean that the developer who created that warframe don't want prime to be release again?

20 hours ago, N7_Lotus said:

Thank you very much DE! Will be buying this right away, I love supporting you guys. People, stop complaining.

Long term players are entitled to complain on this one, been playing for 2 years now and I've put over a MONTH of my life in this game, make no mistake I am over excited for the targis armor. But essentially I'm buying a $60 cosmetic I've been dying for since I have the other stuff, THAT is understandably frustrating..

I think a good work around for this would be to make the Vault package contain Blueprints and BP Parts(Veteran Pack) OR (Beginner Pack) w/Fully built Frame and weapons. Those like myself(somewhat new) that don't have Mag and this gear can get everything fully built, while others that have these items already can pick up the pack with the BP's to sell for plat to make up for the fact they have duplicates of this stuff already and won't feel like a waste of money and the WHOLE pack become useful. WIN / WIN    IMO

4 hours ago, Gefy said:

this is great! thing is, since i can't find time to play more than like 30 mins a day and im not really into buying it with real moula(sry, DE) , i was wondering if the DE could open the vault fro just a bit longer(a week maybe?). Secondly and lastly, I would like to know the drop locations so as to get ready and start farming my void keys

anyways, Im glad the vault is being unsealed again and looking froward to excalibur prime unsealed. 

Thankls, Gefy

You guys must be new. According to a legal agreement digital extremes made with original backers, Excalibur prime was never and will NEVER be farm-able.

gangnam-style-funny-haters-hate.gif

(couldn't find a better meme fast enough)

Your welcome for the info.... but do look out for excal umbra ;)

]\'[

5 minutes ago, MokutoBunshi said:

You guys must be new. According to a legal agreement digital extremes made with original backers, Excalibur prime was never and will NEVER be farm-able.

gangnam-style-funny-haters-hate.gif

(couldn't find a better meme fast enough)

Your welcome for the info.... but do look out for excal umbra ;)

]\'[

Same goes for Lato Prime and Skana Prime, for what it's worth. (which is a bummer since Lato Prime is sexy)

5 hours ago, Slaviar said:

Why Vala Sugatra isn't here? Frost Prime Vault had all extra stuff from Ember Prime Access, why it's not a case here?

DE please listen to your warframe community. Slaviar has a point why is the vala prime sugatra not in the pack? Frost unvault pack came with every accessory from ember prime access. Please add the vala prime sugatra de 

11 hours ago, markus230 said:

Its completly different thing since:

1. Prime frames are farmable

2. Prime frames are tradeable

So there is increasing supply because of farming, and decreasing demand because of being able to trade it.

Prime Accessories on the other hand are untradeable, unfarmable, you can't buy them with play, and for most of the time you can't buy them at all

You don't want to spend 60$ on a vitrual armor? Then guess what, don't do it instead of begging for lower price. The whole point of Prime Accessories is to be pricey. You can't afford it, don't buy it, as simple as that, you don't need it for anything other than braggin and showing off...

Sure, change the content of this pack, add boosters, maybe even more plat, I don't care, just keep the price tag as it is. Because all I can see right now is "I want the expensive stuff, but make it cheap so I can afford it", its contradicting the whole point of these accessories

The issue with your way of thinking, is that you do not take time in to consideration when asking for the price to be unchanged.

Someone that paid 60-75$ on PA release agreed to pay that money at that time. Everyone else had to wait almost 2 years for a chance to get it.

Yes, I understand players like you want to preserve value of the money they paid, but value decreases with time. You agreed to pay that money in original PA, no one said it wouldnt be cheaper when it was re released. 

And yet somehow, it's ok to pay less for vaulted items if theyre all there, but splitting them up isn't ok? Those are some serious double standards. 

More people would buy the pack if it was more affordable, but more importantly, more people would if it wasn't packed with artificial value. If you can afford a 60$ pack, good on you. A lot of us can't. 

However, we aren't asking for the price to be lowered. Only our money's worth. 

Please fix the Gold Color on Bo Prime, Sicarus Prime, Dakra Prime, Orthos Prime, Boar Prime, Glaive Prime, Lex Prime, Paris Prime and Ankyros Prime, the Gold color on this weapons is very irritating to the personalization :/

If they are going to sell the prime accessories in a separate pack they might as well add 90 day boosters FOR drop resources & drop rates. I personally would love this.

I have an idea. Why don't you check if any players already had Mag, Boar and Dakra Prime then give them an exclusive discount and remove those items from the pack ? 

Edited by TamLieu

DE pls make it so we can just buy the targis prime armour on its on with out mag pirme and stuff pls make that a thing this time.