[DE]Megan

Hotfix: Lunaro 5

nwlx8gY.png

Hypu for Volt tweaks <3

Still no fix for J3 Jordas Golem being movable via using Elytron's Warhead or Odonata's Repel.

And darn, still no fox for Mag's Pull missing the awesome magnetic sound it used to have :(

Edited by Raniu
  • Upvote 19

Why not keep the speed pickup and the radial buff for those who missed the initial cast? D:

• Upvote 12

Volt’s Electric Shield will now ragdoll enemies when being carried while sprinting, like so:

Me when I'm using Volt:

get-the-fuck-out-of-my-way_o_542074.gif

Edited by BrokenBullet
  • Upvote 49

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Expanded Interception hacking terminals slightly so that bulky enemies like Chargers can get to them without requiring a dialing wand. 
  • Gave a number of enemies advanced instruction in how to hack Interception terminals.

:I

• Upvote 14

Will you still consider using the action key or something to deactivate the buff instead of backflip? It feels kind of flow-breaking to stop and to that just to debuff.

Also whatever changes you make please also add them to Limbo's Banish, it's way to easy to accidentally get out of it when you do need it.

• Upvote 12

Keep up with buffing Volt. We all know he isn't at his max potential but these changes are a good start.

latest?cb=20100805221238

Edited by TwelfthAngel
  • Upvote 32

people are gonna be impatient and leave before it's full. the games will never start at this point!

• Upvote 10

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lunaro: Hotfix 5

• Volt's Speed has been reverted to instantly affect allies in the cast radius, rather than create a pick-up.

Finally, thanks

• Upvote 9

the player list in the lobby still displays 4 slots on each side

• Upvote 1

Any plans on buffing Volt's discharge? The damage cap really prevents me from wanting to use it much, especially with its long-ish cast time.

• Upvote 4

Before you post a "Still no fix for ___ ", stop. Think about the amount of stress the devs are under right now with this major update right around the corner. Chances are they know about the bug you're going to post about and they are working on it. They don't need you being inconsiderate about their hard work.

Edited by XtheMATTx
  • Upvote 44

Ah, backflip to opt out of Speed, that's what I suggested while discussing the upcoming reversion with my clan on Discord.

Well done, DE! Great fix.

Edited by Kastorius
  • Upvote 10