Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 5

[DE]Megan

29 minutes ago, TwelfthAngel said:

Keep up with buffing Volt. We all know he isn't at his max potential but these changes are a good start.

latest?cb=20100805221238

I agree, another useful change would be for his passive to only affect power damage and not weapon damage, we can already use our shields for bonus weapon damage, that 1k eletric damage would be better used for powers.

Oh but the knockdown was a pretty welcome change, now I need to put a forma so i can properly use my Riot Shield.

Thanks DE for once you guys seem to be giving your attention to the Volt community. Volt fans like me who have mained Volt for over 400 hours of gameplay, really love what you have done with him. He has turned into an even more amazing frame, thanks to you guys. I had waited over a year for something like this and finally, we have it. Volt is easly one of the top warframes now. And can be very effectively included into ANY Survival, defense, excavation etc squad. Plus, continually adding little things like the ragdoll affect with the shield, and being able to insta buff an entire squads sprint and reload speed will make him even more usefull in the Warframe community. Thanks De,

Long Time Volt Fan :D

First impressions of the 3-players-to-start and can't-join-when-6-points-behind rules for Lunaro after playing: Jesus Christ no.

Sat around for ten minutes waiting for a room to fill up, most of which was spent with a perfectly workable 2 players per team.

Then, less than a minute into the game, one player on my team quits after we're a perfectly recoverable 3 points down. As a result, we soon lose another 3 points of ground – my last remaining team-mate says "Well, since no-one else can join us now..." and quits. Despite this, I stick it out for the whole thing. I manage to gain enough ground for a while that other people could feasibly join. No-one does. I spend the rest of the match in a 3v1 that eventually turns into a 2v1. To say the experience was unenjoyable would be an understatement.

Please, revert these changes.

Edited by TheJadrimian

The scoring team should really be moved back to their half of the field and locked there until the lunaro has left the zone it respawned in.  I'm still seeing a lot of offensive team rushing in to take the it to score again before the replay is even finished and the defending team is unable to react.

Edited by Aeromancer

11 minutes ago, BCOOPS22 said:

Primed not original weapon, 7 months ago and not even great, 6 months ago but it is good, not original weapon, a worse version of the jat kitty

It doesn't matter if is Primed or not. It is a weapon and it is good, one of the best in the game and it is recent. The weapons are good, can't say the same thing about you.

Galactoast, more damage would be nice. But Discharge is for CC not for DPS. You cast it and enemies within 40 meters(depending on power range) are paralyzed for up to 20 seconds (depending on Power duration). I mean buffing his discharge and making it do more damage while also effectively keeping the CC potential will be fun and would correspond with Volt's Codex, claiming he is a HIGH DAMAGE WARFRAME. But if they don't you need to realize they made Volt a very good defensive CC frame, not a DPS. 

50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Expanded Interception hacking terminals slightly so that bulky enemies like Chargers can get to them without requiring a dialing wand. 
  • Gave a number of enemies advanced instruction in how to hack Interception terminals. 

Oh cool! Now to see which enemies have read the book "How to : Hack a terminal in Intercept.  For Dummies"

Edited by Azurian-Draguard
Color Change :D

Thanks for the Volt changes. 

Good changes. (Still wish the shield didn't drain like a mofo)

I haven't had time to use him since his last patch (or to test Lunaro), but soon.

With regards to Volt, we'd also love to have his air-cast of Discharge back, please. It had tactical usage, and was awesome. I still do not understand the reasons for grounding the ability. Shock, Speed and Shield can all be cast in mid-air.

Speed and Shield have considerably less tactical usage for air casting than Discharge. Volt is squishy to decent depending on how you mod him. Being able to cast Discharge in mid-air works wonders for his surviveability.

Also Volt still suffers from the dual-cap on his Discharge (as many have pointed out), similarly to how Frost's Snow Globe was dual-capped until DE rectified the issue. 

Edited by Rhekemi

24 minutes ago, TheJadrimian said:

First impressions of the 3-players-to-start and can't-join-when-6-points-behind rules for Lunaro after playing: Jesus Christ no.

Sat around for ten minutes waiting for a room to fill up, most of which was spent with a perfectly workable 2 players per team.

I agree with this sentiment.  It's incredibly hit-or-miss joining a Lunaro match now and actually getting to play.  In one match, I was able to join and start playing right away, as someone had left one of the teams.  For the two other matches that I tried, I waited five to ten minutes before giving up and exiting the lobby.

A good solution to this problem would be the following: insert an accept button that all players must click in order for the match to begin before the teams are completely full.  By providing such an option, you put the choice of starting early back in the players' hands, which is where it should belong.

Edited by ChaseHusky

55 minutes ago, EmVaper said:
  • Allies can now backflip(aim + directional roll backwards)  to remove Volt’s Speed if they wish to opt-out. 

ffs why. Why not just a roll like with limbo rift :( OK back to quitting matches again when ppl abuse the volt speed).

Have you ever moved in this game? If you actually want to keep up with most players chances are you're rolling for mobility, I'm pretty sure a rhino with rolls is faster than a loki with speed who can only sprint so it's pretty noticible when an ability designed around mobility actually hinders it. IMO the same should be applied to Limbo, unless you're camping an area chances are you don't want to sit in the rift.