Jump to content
FrellingHazmot

FrellingHazmot's Art Dump: Chekchek Corpra Mesa live on the Steam Workshop!

Recommended Posts

Glad to see Teplo is back! Both skins are on my list of faves, hope to be able to buy them soon:)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really want that Teplo syandana. Hoping it makes it into the game.

 

Edit: Congratulations, I look forward to using this on my frames!

Edited by Nohmad
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You might want to redistribute your polygons on the Teplo, as you're using a lot of horizontal topology that doesn't affect the silhouette(blue circle) while you have some vertical topology that's incredibly sparce(green circle).

teplop.jpg

 

You also have a lot of internal geometry that won't ever be seen by the player, but since it's under the polygon limit that's more food for thought.

Edited by alexmach1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But we dont get these on PS4 do we? :(

That syandana is amazing, Im not keen on most of DE's syandanas on the PS4

I really hope they release a bunch of Workshop content to the consoles someday.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, alexmach1 said:

You might want to redistribute your polygons on the Teplo, as you're using a lot of horizontal topology that doesn't affect the silhouette(blue circle) while you have some vertical topology that's incredibly sparce(green circle).

teplop.jpg

 

You also have a lot of internal geometry that won't ever be seen by the player, but since it's under the polygon limit that's more food for thought.

Thanks for the advice. The blue area you pointed is fine since most of the normal map is taking care of it from the back. I've already added some more Geo to the green area before the deadline (its on the steam notes if you would've looked) just haven't updated the images, which I'll probably do in a bit. Unfortunately, I can't update the Sketchfab model, unless I remake the post.  Hopefuly, DE looks at the actual files when deciding and not based on whats solely on Steam. Thanks! Cool Jetpack btw :D

Edited by KWANi
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)AnaLoGMunKy said:

But we dont get these on PS4 do we? :(

That syandana is amazing, Im not keen on most of DE's syandanas on the PS4

I really hope they release a bunch of Workshop content to the consoles someday.

Thanks!

Not at the moment. They'll eventually port everything from tennogen to consoles.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, KWANi said:

Thanks!

Not at the moment. They'll eventually port everything from tennogen to consoles.

I sure hope so, as I look forward to wearing your work :D

(that sounds a bit freaky)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, (PS4)AnaLoGMunKy said:

I sure hope so, as I look forward to wearing your work :D

(that sounds a bit freaky)

Freaky is my middle name ;D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 20, 2016 at 7:30 PM, alexmach1 said:

You might want to redistribute your polygons on the Teplo, as you're using a lot of horizontal topology that doesn't affect the silhouette(blue circle) while you have some vertical topology that's incredibly sparce(green circle).

teplop.jpg

 

You also have a lot of internal geometry that won't ever be seen by the player, but since it's under the polygon limit that's more food for thought.

Hey hey , where's that Chroma helmet you were working on ?! >:/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 21, 2016 at 9:20 AM, KWANi said:

Thanks!

Not at the moment. They'll eventually port everything from tennogen to consoles.

They never said everything just a select amount of Tennogen items. 

Also very nice syandana 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, theclinton said:

They never said everything just a select amount of Tennogen items. 

Also very nice syandana 

Right, in batches. It's safe to say that everything will be on consoles one way or the other. I bet it'll be the first wave of Tennogen stuff then the rest should be added at a later time. Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2016 at 3:12 PM, KWANi said:

Yeah idk about these haha

Heres Trin so far :

xXPuN4s.png

Another Mesa hat...

jm8hxqG.png

Hahaha! I love these! Especially Mesa, she looks a Gunslingin Robin Hood. Or perhaps a pirate. I could also see something like this on Saryn.

Edited by Espelonia
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...